-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
His Dark Materials WW
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For what it's worth, I PM'd STL last night asking if he had some sort of posting restriction. His response was "."
So yes haha. Well I'm hoping with Jilary gone he will be allowed to say more today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So yes haha. Well I'm hoping with Jilary gone he will be allowed to say more today.
By story that would NOT make him a good guy. Just saying.
Doc, do you know who Jil was blocking/guarding last night?
No. But I do know the person we talked about checks out.
By story that would NOT make him a good guy. Just saying.
I agree that's why I already lynched him.
I really would like to hear from STL now... hopefully he'll be able to say something. If not then I don't know what to think.
I've got early thanksgiving dinner tonight so I'm going to put in an early vote to lynch STL but I hope I have time to revisit this thread today and form a better opinion.
I've got early thanksgiving dinner tonight so I'm going to put in an early vote to lynch STL but I hope I have time to revisit this thread today and form a better opinion.
Roger, good to know.No. But I do know the person we talked about checks out.
I am troubled by LIS's group. He trusts everyone yet has info that there has to be at least one. I am just going to go with SOV logic from the other day and
Lynch Dyachei
Lynch Dyachei
Lynch MJ
going off of the info LIS shared.
going off of the info LIS shared.
###Lynch dyachei###
Do it everyone
Do it everyone
Sticking with my feels from yesterday because I haven't found anything major to convince me to vote for someone else. Hopefully someone found some good info last night that can point us in the right direction.
•••••••lynch kcough••••••••
•••••••lynch kcough••••••••
Was anyone injured last night?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The Most Official of Official Day 4 Lynch Tallies
STL (2) - hayley, finnick
dyachei (2) - lupin, rojo
MJ (1) - dyachei
kcough (1) - aloha
6/25 voted
Deadline 9pm EST
STL (2) - hayley, finnick
dyachei (2) - lupin, rojo
MJ (1) - dyachei
kcough (1) - aloha
6/25 voted
Deadline 9pm EST
Three kill attempts seem like too much for the wolves. Chances of a villager assassin or a messed-up item usage?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, don't lynch me. I'm Serafina Pekkala. Anyone that knows anything about the books should know she wouldn't be a wolf
Yes, I just sent it on to someone who I think needed it. I'm curious as to the results so I don't want to say who yet.Can anyone else confirm the existence of the healing chocolatl item?
(It was supposed to be last night but apparently happened this am according to mod magic)
YesCan anyone else confirm the existence of the healing chocolatl item?
Guys, don't lynch me. I'm Serafina Pekkala. Anyone that knows anything about the books should know she wouldn't be a wolf
Based on something I see in the wiki description for this character plus reasons, I am inclined to believe this. Let's not lynch Dy, guys.
Three kill attempts seem like too much for the wolves. Chances of a villager assassin or a messed-up item usage?
I was wondering the same thing but I'm still pretty new to this whole ww thing so I wasn't sure if that was unusual or not.
Sorry, but other info trumps this. It also makes me think you are likely the next one on my list for lynch.Based on something I see in the wiki description for this character plus reasons, I am inclined to believe this. Let's not lynch Dy, guys.
seriously. This info is incorrect. Look up SerafinaSorry, but other info trumps this. It also makes me think you are likely the next one on my list for lynch.
I know who serafina is. I trust the info more at this point in time.seriously. This info is incorrect. Look up Serafina
Serafina is a pretty prominent character. I wouldn't claim it unless I were her.
Yeah, well I am telling you that your info is incorrect. And we think that there is faulty info in this game.I know who serafina is. I trust the info more at this point in time.
Are you implying someone else in the game in Serafina?I know who serafina is. I trust the info more at this point in time.
I'm confused on why anyone is thinking Dy other than the fact that LIS is convinced there is one in his group which we have no evidence for? I just really don't feel like following these "info" claims.
Are you implying someone else in the game in Serafina?
No. I am saying that info states dy is at this moment in time a red type person.
I haven't seen proof of that yet, and this is a pretty big one to let go under the assumption that there may be faulty info.Yeah, well I am telling you that your info is incorrect. And we think that there is faulty info in this game.
I really, really do think there is faulty information this game.
I don't believe the one wolf per group thing... I just don't, simply based upon the information I know about all of the people in my group.
I am going to have to hear a lot more about this information regarding dyachei, given her role claim in order for me to lynch her. Serafina would not be a wolf.
Please to tell stories.
I don't believe the one wolf per group thing... I just don't, simply based upon the information I know about all of the people in my group.
I am going to have to hear a lot more about this information regarding dyachei, given her role claim in order for me to lynch her. Serafina would not be a wolf.
Please to tell stories.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If she does end up a wolf, and I am forced to reveal my reasoning, I will, though there's info informing it that I'd like to keep from the wolves until absolutely necessary.Sorry, but other info trumps this. It also makes me think you are likely the next one on my list for lynch.
Are you willing to elaborate on the nature of your info? My theory for Dy doesn't 100% fit with what I already know about the game, but I certainly do see a tie in that makes a lot of sense.
I don't know the books very well beyond my sporadic googling so dy's role reveal doesn't mean a whole lot to me.
But I'm also not confident in LIS's information. We have no idea where it came from and he didn't even seem that confident in it to me.
But I'm also not confident in LIS's information. We have no idea where it came from and he didn't even seem that confident in it to me.
I will be following the logic that is brought forward here. So we shall see how damn ing it is. With that said. ... an opportunity to crack some eggs and make a "can we trust all the data we get" omlette??? My nipples are hard with excitement.
Lynch dyachei
Lynch dyachei
Information that is correctIf she does end up a wolf, and I am forced to reveal my reasoning, I will, though there's info informing it that I'd like to keep from the wolves until absolutely necessary.
Are you willing to elaborate on the nature of your info? My theory for Dy doesn't 100% fit with what I already know about the game, but I certainly do see a tie in that makes a lot of sense.
Look. I've said my piece. I am quite well aware serafina should not be a wolf. I trust the info. If it is faulty, at dy turns out to still be villager, I'll reevaluate then.
lynch dye-a-chia-pet
(dyachei)
(dyachei)
I suppose I'm willing to test the info, since it's a big leap to ignore it and I can see a conversion scenario. Not super worried about any suspicions directed my way, since I can explain if necessary and can ideally be investigated tonight.
Any chance we can get another cycle in if this lynch goes quickly?
Lynch Dyachei
Any chance we can get another cycle in if this lynch goes quickly?
Lynch Dyachei
lynch dyachei
Let's test info.
Let's test info.
Hold on... is the info were talking about still the suggestion that there's a wolf per group? Or did I miss something new?
Because Im not seeing how the results of this lynch would prove or disprove anything...
Because Im not seeing how the results of this lynch would prove or disprove anything...
No, this sounds to be separate info that Dy is a Red character as of whenever she was investigated (last night, I assume).Hold on... is the info were talking about still the suggestion that there's a wolf per group? Or did I miss something new?
Because Im not seeing how the results of this lynch would prove or disprove anything...
Hold on... is the info were talking about still the suggestion that there's a wolf per group? Or did I miss something new?
Because Im not seeing how the results of this lynch would prove or disprove anything...
We have two different sides claiming info, Kam has info which points to Dy not being a wolf, DVMD and LIS both think innocence based off speaking with her. Lupin has info pointing to her being a wolf. But none of it has been said of what any info is or where it's coming from. (I believe that's all of it)
Damn it. I don't like voting based on I think things that I will not share that go against the bits that have been shared. But I am tempted by the fact that if Dy is a villager... I know a bunch of people who need to explain themselves or be on my **** list. So that at least is cut and dry.
Dy, does serafina have a skill we want or need? Aka, how pissed am I going to be if I go along with this?
Dy, does serafina have a skill we want or need? Aka, how pissed am I going to be if I go along with this?
No, this sounds to be separate info that Dy is a Red character as of whenever she was investigated (last night, I assume).
Ah, I was feeling like I missed something. Who did this info come from? I got to look back and see where this came up.
We have two different sides claiming info, Kam has info which points to Dy not being a wolf, DVMD and LIS both think innocence based off speaking with her. Lupin has info pointing to her being a wolf. But none of it has been said of what any info is or where it's coming from. (I believe that's all of it)
To clarify....
I have info about an aspect of the game, and looking over Dy's claimed role, I can see components of that character description that fit in with both that info and previous game events.
That being said, it doesn't match 100% with what I expect Dy's role claim to be, and there's the possibility of conversion, since we had a no-kill night.
Right now, I'm willing to lynch Dy to test the info. When I first posted, I thought we were basing the vote on the LIS info, not new info specifically fingering Dy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My inquery says
Lynch STL
Lynch STL
**expected, not expect.To clarify....
I have info about an aspect of the game, and looking over Dy's claimed role, I can see components of that character description that fit in with both that info and previous game events.
That being said, it doesn't match 100% with what I expect Dy's role claim to be, and there's the possibility of conversion, since we had a no-kill night.
Right now, I'm willing to lynch Dy to test the info. When I first posted, I thought we were basing the vote on the LIS info, not new info specifically fingering Dy.
Lynch Dyachei
Time to break a few eggs I guess. I don't like vague info from supposed mods as a matter of principal (I've used such BS in the past as a wolf, making it just accurate enough to be nearly right and buy cred, but just wrong enough to bone the villagers) but we really don't have much else to run with right now.
Time to break a few eggs I guess. I don't like vague info from supposed mods as a matter of principal (I've used such BS in the past as a wolf, making it just accurate enough to be nearly right and buy cred, but just wrong enough to bone the villagers) but we really don't have much else to run with right now.
Damn it. I don't like voting based on I think things that I will not share that go against the bits that have been shared. But I am tempted by the fact that if Dy is a villager... I know a bunch of people who need to explain themselves or be on my **** list. So that at least is cut and dry.
Dy, does serafina have a skill we want or need? Aka, how pissed am I going to be if I go along with this?
That's the only reason I'm considering going along with it. If she's a wolf, we killed a wolf. If she's a villager, we have new people to be suspicious about. Not that my vote is even gonna matter considering where this bandwagon is going, but I'm sticking with my original vote for now.
I want to believe Dy but I also want to test out the possible source of info...I was thinking earlier that Kam may have had good conflicting evidence but since she's willing to go for it I think I am too.
Lynch Dyachei
Lynch Dyachei
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K