This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Plus we have a waiting list. I would assume replacement would occur rather than character death. It's not too late.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sooo, just catching up now, but I was apparently dead wrong about daemons not being separate characters. Pan was by far the biggest daemon character in the series, so it's possible he's the only one, but if not that opens the door for a whole bunch of possible roles. If anyone out there is Hester, I'm super jealous because she's my fave. 😍
 
Talk to your fellow players
Send them all this:

Late-Stamp.jpg


(although really they're not late, just not early... not as nice of a ring).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice job on Dy guys! Sorry I wasn't around to get that early lunch vote in...don't know how tomorrow wi be, but that's what phones are for 😛
 
Dead is @Lupin21, who was Ruta Skadi, Queen of the Lake Lubana clan of witches, and a villager role name seer.

And welcome back @Jilary from the land of the dead!

It is now Day 5. Due to the holiday, lynch deadline is TBD. 23 players remain. Please note group movement has occurred.

Jordan College

Trilt
LIS
DVMD
Em Jay
kcough
London Canals
aloha
DocE
Kam
finnick
Jilary
Svalbard
FS
Hayley
LotF
Allie
STB
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
Rojo
SOV
Citagazze
tp
STL
Zen
caiter
Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
dyachei - Lord Boreal
Lupin - Ruta Skadi
 
I explained the general reasoning behind my initial reaction to one of my group members and the specific details to another. One can provide a general assessment of the logic, and the other can vouch for the specifics themselves.

Like I said, I had information relating to an aspect of the game and saw something in Dy's claimed character description that I thought fit well with both that info and previous events in the game. I was wrong, and I now know why. As soon as Lupin said the Lynch was based on info, not feels or conjecture, I was happy to go along.

Ideally someone investigated me last night and can put this to rest. If not, there is at least one player in the game who knows I'm a villager and knows why I'm reluctant to put this info out in the open.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch STL

The reasoning behind his lynch the last few rounds is him repeatedly voting for Jilary and being unable to say anything else. Initially I thought he was trying to stay under the radar (a big red flag for him). It seems it's a post restriction. With that said, the insistence on Jilary rubs me the wrong way. Lots of people have theories which basically can be summed up as "pure speculation". But I will sat that I view a lynch of him as likely to do one of a few things.

1) might free them from their post restriction
2) might out a wolf who decided to change their strategy from "lay low" to "fake a restriction"
3) might be q mercy killing. A silent player who can't keep up and realize Jil had people vouching for her is not doing us any good.

It seems unlikely STL has one of those omniscient roles because voting for Jil was objectively wrong.
 
#2 is interesting to me, since STL actually did post a few non-vote-related sentences early in the game.

I'd also be on board with an FS/Lady vote, especially if we're still considering LIS's one wolf per group info might be correct. There are other players in that group I'm relatively confident are village, so it's one of the better places to take a shot on the info.

SOV, you have a shareable reason why you picked FS over Lady?
 
I am most suspicious of FS from my group for sure. I only talked to her very briefly (same with everyone else in my group). But everyone else has been more active here at least.

Without more info though, I am still inclined to go with my original plan and lynch STL.
 
I explained the general reasoning behind my initial reaction to one of my group members and the specific details to another. One can provide a general assessment of the logic, and the other can vouch for the specifics themselves.

Like I said, I had information relating to an aspect of the game and saw something in Dy's claimed character description that I thought fit well with both that info and previous events in the game. I was wrong, and I now know why. As soon as Lupin said the Lynch was based on info, not feels or conjecture, I was happy to go along.

Ideally someone investigated me last night and can put this to rest. If not, there is at least one player in the game who knows I'm a villager and knows why I'm reluctant to put this info out in the open.
Kam explained the specifics to me. The game mechanic she said she knows about makes a whole lot of sense to me based on things I know about the game as well. While Dy didn't fit perfectly into this, I could definitely see why she was hesitant to lynch her at first. She realized though that Lupin had some solid-sounding info about dy and lynched her anyway. I trust Kam.
 
I can confirm that Lupin narrowed down that group to lotf vs fs (although not all were seer confirmed).

Kam was our top suspect in that group, based on other people's claims from the group

Stb and STL were the most suspect in the last group, although Lupin and I were more leaning toward stb.

##Lynch lotf##

I was more suspect of lotf instead of fs myself, but can be swayed either direction
 
The STL thing just ... I dunno. Puzzles me, I guess. I feel like this might be a set-up by the mods to get us to lynch STL. I'd rather some role-ability seer STL first.

unlynch heyimhaley

lynch FS
 
STB is original village.

During this coming night cycle, there is the opportunity to confirm that information (and my own village status) through other players who the group has cleared. So you don't have to go on my word and STB's alone.

I'm almost tempted to go FS over LotF simply because Rojo's instincts are so wrong for STB and me 😛
 
Lady was pretty gung-ho to lynch STL, so I think a LofT lynch could give us more insight into STL's affiliation if she comes back red.

Lynch LoTf, but I could waffle to FS too.
 
I get why you guys want to lynch FS/LotF, and I'm definitely willing to waffle....however, I still think we'd learn more from an STL lynch? I also feel like FS might not even defend herself since she hasn't been on since Monday. So actually... for now I'm gonna unlynch STL... lynch LotF. If she gets on and sees she's a frontrunner, maybe she'll tell us something.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The STL thing just ... I dunno. Puzzles me, I guess. I feel like this might be a set-up by the mods to get us to lynch STL. I'd rather some role-ability seer STL first.
I was just thinking this. Not sure if it's set-up by the mods or STL to get us to lynch him. Either way, if that is the case, I'm not sure any good would come from lynching him... It makes me nervous.

Thanks to whomever brought me back! I wasn't given any info on my attacker, just that I didn't see them strike.
 
Lynch LotF. I feel like she's playing differently this game than in the past (although she didn't die immediately, so that could be the difference!) Kind of hope mods may take out FS since she hasn't done a damn thing since Monday, and that's lame.

Also think we should be considering lynching someone from the London Canals group - if we believe the info that there was at least one wolf per group (and Aloha's role claim, which I do), we're also down to a 33% chance.
 
Unofficial Day 5 Tally

Kam (1) - FFM
FS (3) - SOV, LIS, DVMD
STL (2) - DocE, Stb
LotF (5) - Dojo, Kam, MJ, Hayley, Trilt
Jilary (1) - STL

12/23 voted