His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know I know, I dropped the ball on this one. Sorry. Family stuff, new dog, been a busy week. Also, im a guy. I thought we were past this :laugh:

I am Yalena Pazhets and a vanilla villager.

Members don't see this ad.

I know I know, I dropped the ball on this one. Sorry. Family stuff, new dog, been a busy week. Also, im a guy. I thought we were past this :laugh:

Sorry! I can only keep one male straight at a time and Teepster is occupying that slot. :p

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lady was so excited to play the game, first two she was so eager during the time she was alive. I'm thinking that she is too quiet because of being a wolf and being nervous to talk and draw attention or say the wrong thing. ...... Or she is just busy because of the holidays. Nonetheless

•••••••lynch LoTF••••••••

Still think STL is a viable option and should be further discussed.

Yeah, given the wiki on this person:

http://hdm.wikia.com/wiki/Yelena_Pazhets

I shall be keeping my vote.

Please to tell me Thanksgiving stories as I spend my 4th Thanksgiving in a row by myself.... next year I will finally be back with family.

Please to tell me Thanksgiving stories as I spend my 4th Thanksgiving in a row by myself.... next year I will finally be back with family.

Yeah I know, it looks shady. But if I was a wolf I think I'd be less eager to reveal that on the thread.

Also lynch ******lotf*******

I agree that doesn't seem like a villager role! Also seems silly to claim that role when she tried to kill our protagonist. Would FS really have made such a noob mistake?

I agree that doesn't seem like a villager role! Also seems silly to claim that role when she tried to kill our protagonist. Would FS really have made such a noob mistake?

I don't consider it a noob mistake.

I think he is hoping people will agree that it is silly for a wolf to claim that on thread and he will get out of lynch because of it.

Stories, I want stories.

Once there was a student who was at the school until 3am on Thanksgiving morning with an emergency fb surgery. Then she woke up for treatments at 6am for her four damn inpatients, and after finishing them, she realized she still had a ridiculous mountain of paperwork to catch up with from the insane day before. So instead of doing the teetering pile of paperwork, she caught up on SDN and waited for an owner to visit while moping. After all of this, the students' partner tried to convince her to go to an impromptu thanksgiving lunch with his very frustrating family and the student said "heeellll no," hurting his feelings. And then the student went to bed again. the end.

Reactions: 2 users
Unofficial Day 5 Tally

Kam (1) - FFM
FS (4) - SOV, LIS, DVMD, Finn
STL (2) - DocE, Stb
LotF (7) - Dojo, Kam, MJ, Hayley, Trilt, Aloha, FS
Jilary (1) - STL

15/23 voted

Did people notice that STL is yet again voting for Jilary?

Just thought I would point that out because it's weird to me.

I'm kind of disappointed that no one has looked into STL yet. I think I'd rather know a bit more about him before lynching him, especially with his continued lynch vote towards Jilary after her resurrection. I wonder who he would have voted for without her around.

Also, have there been alethiometer results the past two nights? Maybe the wolves have had it and aren't sharing results but I feel like that info would be more beneficial out in the open.

For now, lynch frozenshades

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm kind of disappointed that no one has looked into STL yet. I think I'd rather know a bit more about him before lynching him, especially with his continued lynch vote towards Jilary after her resurrection. I wonder who he would have voted for without her around.

Also, have there been alethiometer results the past two nights? Maybe the wolves have had it and aren't sharing results but I feel like that info would be more beneficial out in the open.

For now, lynch frozenshades

I had it last night.
Picked #2. Each player has their purpose, though some may not see it. There is honor in the ordinary struggle to survive

Seems like a meaningless platitude to me.

Can we keep track of which numbers have already been looked into?

So, umm, can we lynch the person who just claimed the role that attempt to kill the main protagonist in the story?

Or am I taking crazy pills here and there is some bizarre reason why we are just shrugging and not lynching this person?

Stories.

I had it last night.
Picked #2. Each player has their purpose, though some may not see it. There is honor in the ordinary struggle to survive

Seems like a meaningless platitude to me.

Can we keep track of which numbers have already been looked into?

Red flag here. I tried stealing items from you last night, but was told you had no items to steal.

So, umm, can we lynch the person who just claimed the role that attempt to kill the main protagonist in the story?

Or am I taking crazy pills here and there is some bizarre reason why we are just shrugging and not lynching this person?

Stories.

I know nothing about the books, but this character sounds like bad news.

•••••••••unlynch LoTF and lynch FS••••••••••

Stories.

Boba. Fett.

Oh, I should add my results from last night. I had the Spyfly, which supposedly lets you receive another player's results. I picked STL and got "*insert cricket sounds here*" for his night results.

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1448556315.927940.jpg

Stories.

Once upon a time there was a misunderstood witch. DVMD, embracing her inner grumpy cat per usual, gave no benefit of the doubt and wanted to lynch them. This made the witch sad. Other players seem to want more convincing first because the witch is so lovable. Will the witch live or burn at the stake? Will DVMD ever lay off the crazy pills? Which will prove the greater enemy in this thread, deliberate lies or old man senility? Tune in to chapter 2 for these riveting answers and more.

Once upon a time there was a misunderstood witch. DVMD, embracing her inner grumpy cat per usual, gave no benefit of the doubt and wanted to lynch them. This made the witch sad. Other players seem to want more convincing first because the witch is so lovable.

44d043a59dc163c847b68355ce2aafa6da2a06745510743595ea106c230ab979.jpg

(I feel like the above should count for "stories" but just in case: STORIES).

Reactions: 5 users
STB is original village.

During this coming night cycle, there is the opportunity to confirm that information (and my own village status) through other players who the group has cleared. So you don't have to go on my word and STB's alone.

I'm almost tempted to go FS over LotF simply because Rojo's instincts are so wrong for STB and me :p
Well, given that iI had enough instincts/blind luck to be one of the early pp lynches and Lupin and I had enough insight to have her look into dyachei, my instincts seem to be going pretty well this game...

Unlynch LotF, lynch FS. I don't have super strong feelings about either, but FS's defense thus far is pretty wimpy/nonexistant and the character sketchy. I'd like to hear more from LotF, too, before lynch deadline (whenever that is).

This is seriously going to be a another Boba Fett scenario..... like @LetItSnow mentioned....

Let me tell the story now....

Once upon a time, there was a Star Wars game. In this game, there was a character called Boba Fett, those of us who were intelligent insisted he was a wolf. The others ignored us for many, many, many a lynch rounds. Boba Fett survived much longer than Boba Fett should have. Once Boba Fett was FINALLY lynched, to everyone's surprise... Look a WOLF! Dead at last. And all the other players had wished they had listened to those other villagers much earlier.

Hey guys, slept in for once. Yes, I'm quieter this game. Trying a new tactic to stay alive because every time I opened my mouth about how excited I was to be here before: YOU KILLED ME!

I think I'm justified in trying a new tactic.

Anywho, I have been talking about the armored polar bears this whole time for a reason. Someone else out there must be one as well, because I wasn't the blocker. I'm a little nervous about that too, because the 2 main bears are the lost king (who befriends the main characters and they convince him to fight for his throne, he also fixes the knife when broken) and the pretend king (a polar bear who wants to be human and wants desperately to have a daemon of his own).

I am the rightful king, Iorek Byrnison.
latest

Still Super Excited to play... that does not make me a wolf. It makes me fun... If I could only talk and live.

This is seriously going to be a another Boba Fett scenario..... like @LetItSnow mentioned....

Let me tell the story now....

Once upon a time, there was a Star Wars game. In this game, there was a character called Boba Fett, those of us who were intelligent insisted he was a wolf. The others ignored us for many, many, many a lynch rounds. Boba Fett survived much longer than Boba Fett should have. Once Boba Fett was FINALLY lynched, to everyone's surprise... Look a WOLF! Dead at last. And all the other players had wished they had listened to those other villagers much earlier.
### unlynch loft, Lynch fs###

Fine. I'll listen to "reason"

Unlynch LotF, lynch FS. I don't have super strong feelings about either, but FS's defense thus far is pretty wimpy/nonexistant and the character sketchy. I'd like to hear more from LotF, too, before lynch deadline (whenever that is).
Yeah it's hard to defend a role that sounds sketchy from the start. There's not much to offer, the role description said I'm a headstrong witch and a vanilla villager. That's all.

Unlynch Loft, Lynch FS. Works for me.

Official Day 5 Lynch Tally

Kam (1) - FFM
FS (10) - SOV, LIS, DVMD, Finn, Trilt, Stb, aloha, Allie, rojo, Kam
STL (1) - DocE
LotF (3) - MJ, Hayley, FS
Jilary (1) - STL

16/23 votes
Deadline: sometime tonight maybe

I wanted to lynch STL because of all the bits of evidence presented before and because, like I said yesterday, I sent him the chocolatl to see if his post restriction could be healed. My response said it was not needed.

So either it isn't an injury or illness causing it, or he's faking it or... I don't know, but together with all the other fishiness... I want to lynch STL, but if Lupin had a wolf narrowed down between me and FS, I know I'm not a wolf and have a bad ass villager character to show as proof. If the odds were really 50/50, I think I've given you 100%.

So lynch FS and I'll continue wondering about STL.

What is this "evidence" about STL????

All I see are people being confused about his posting... it is very clear it is a posting restriction.

It may be that he is a wolf, it may be that he isn't.

Given how obvious that restriction is, I have doubts he is a wolf. It puts too big of a target on a wolf's back to have that much of a post restriction. Not that it can't happen.

Stories.

Official Day 5 Lynch Tally

Kam (1) - FFM
FS (10) - SOV, LIS, DVMD, Finn, Trilt, Stb, aloha, Allie, rojo, Kam
STL (1) - DocE
LotF (3) - MJ, Hayley, FS
Jilary (1) - STL

16/23 votes
Deadline: sometime tonight maybe

Feel free to close when you have plurality. Unless someone else chimes in with something shocking, they've made up their minds.

FWIW - FS told me his role description said "vanilla villager" before he was up for lynch at all.

I've only skimmed this all but I'm inclined to agree that a sketchy role is a sketchy role. And I was suspicious of FS earlier when he was after aloha. Sooo with that I'll ***unlynch LotF lynch FS***

All I see are people being confused about his posting... it is very clear it is a posting restriction.

Given how obvious that restriction is, I have doubts he is a wolf. It puts too big of a target on a wolf's back to have that much of a post restriction. Not that it can't happen.

Stories.

It jusy doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. What would the restriction even be? Can't talk, must vote for Jilary? Someone said STL talked a few times on the first day too... I haven't looked back but if thats true it confuse me all the more. Maybe I'm just too new to "get it"

I just feel like I'm willing to sacrifice a questionable player who can't participate in the absence of evidence against someone else in hopes that said player is a wolf. But we do have evidence for someone else today and yesterday so I'm not bothered about leaving STL alone for now.

OMG, DocE lied?

Sigh. Problem is, DocE lies about equally much whether a wolf or villager.

Nah. Didn't lie. Either aloha doesn't know how her role works. And I believe them wheb they say they are an item thief. Or the mods dropped the ball on having the meter stolen from me.

### unlynch kamisole ###
### lynch frozen shakes ###

Stories.

But the restriction wasn't there until about day 2. He had normal posts at one point

I don't consider it a noob mistake.

I think he is hoping people will agree that it is silly for a wolf to claim that on thread and he will get out of lynch because of it.

Stories, I want stories.
I thought about this while I was in the shower, and I agree. It reminds me of when a certain someone claimed their role name was "wolf" ;)

Also, I had the alethiometer the night I died. I also picked 2 because no one had picked an even number yet. I didn't get any results from it though since I was dead. I'm just about to leave for thanksgiving dinner, but I'll try to update all of you on who I blocked which nights and why while we're driving (I'm not driving).

Lynch FS

I wanted to lynch STL because of all the bits of evidence presented before and because, like I said yesterday, I sent him the chocolatl to see if his post restriction could be healed. My response said it was not needed.

So either it isn't an injury or illness causing it, or he's faking it or... I don't know, but together with all the other fishiness... I want to lynch STL, but if Lupin had a wolf narrowed down between me and FS, I know I'm not a wolf and have a bad ass villager character to show as proof. If the odds were really 50/50, I think I've given you 100%.

So lynch FS and I'll continue wondering about STL.
Just to be clear, Lupin didn't clear anyone in the group... Based on conversations and context clues she was most convinced it was fs vs lotf... But none of them are "cleared"