This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't say my word is law.

I find it very unlikely that all of the following can occur:

1. Iorek is not in this game in some aspect
2. That the person who is Iorek doesn't speak up to say LoTF is lying.
3. That LoTF was attacked if she were a wolf
4. That another person can verify LoTF was attacked.


It is highly unlikely for all of those to occur at once.


There is also nothing stating Lupin cleared SOV. Yes, it seems that would be a logical thing, but she may not have.


Stories

I very clearly said I know it's speculation, but it seems to make sense, and gives me a reason why I'm more willing to trust SOV over Lady. Seriously, that's exactly what I said, so I don't know why you're acting like you're scolding me while parroting my exact point.

And when Dev said she saw the attack, I said I was willing to unlynch Lady. I get that that throws a wrench in things, though I don't think it's end-all-be-all. It's still possible that Kcough's mod info was wrong, I suppose, though it seems for likely it isn't.

All I'm saying is, Hayley and Allie are not original wolves, so if we're believing Kcough's info, it's not them.
 
lynch hayley

I don't have much to offer TBH, but I was upfront with my role from the start, and was lynching dyachei the day before she was lynched, and the next day.

I am Atal, vanilla villager. A mulefa from a distant world.

FWIW noobs, I wouldn't lynch her now, but having a verifiable ability is not proof of villager-ness. It just proves she has the ability.
Does that mean you want Allie on this list? I thought it wasn't a likely wolf skill?
 
lynch hayley

I don't have much to offer TBH, but I was upfront with my role from the start, and was lynching dyachei the day before she was lynched, and the next day.

I am Atal, vanilla villager. A mulefa from a distant world.

FWIW noobs, I wouldn't lynch her now, but having a verifiable ability is not proof of villager-ness. It just proves she has the ability.

mulefa!! 😍

tumblr_lpxs8pf8wq1r0388go1_500.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is highly unlikely that there is more than one role cover in a game. And not only that, highly unlikely that LoTF was also attacked and has a role cover... unless some villager vigilante wants to confess to attacking her.
.
Not sure I agree with this.
If the LIS info is true, then finding one wolf in each group would be too easy, so giving all/many of them covers, would be a way to balance it.

It's all speculation, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as you have.
Just my opinion.
 
I very clearly said I know it's speculation, but it seems to make sense, and gives me a reason why I'm more willing to trust SOV over Lady. Seriously, that's exactly what I said, so I don't know why you're acting like you're scolding me while parroting my exact point.

And when Dev said she saw the attack, I said I was willing to unlynch Lady. I get that that throws a wrench in things, though I don't think it's end-all-be-all. It's still possible that Kcough's mod info was wrong, I suppose, though it seems for likely it isn't.

All I'm saying is, Hayley and Allie are not original wolves, so if we're believing Kcough's info, it's not them.

Where am I scolding you?

I am stating my opinion and the reasoning behind why I feel like it is near unlikely for LoTF to be a wolf.

You were the one being snarky with your "You're word is not law"

Never once did I state that either.

And again with the "not original wolves"... please, please be clear in that you don't believe they are original wolves. They still could be since you don't have seer information stating that they are not. That is all I am asking, to be clear and honest with information. And to not "clear" people without direct information from the mods stating their alignment, because it has screwed up many a WW game.
 
At this point, someone among that group is most likely a wolf.

Either Allie, Hayley, LoTF or SOV...

I don't think it is Allie or LoTF based upon what has been stated on thread.

I find it very difficult to believe Iorek to be a wolf and if he is, the mods royally effed up the game and storyline.

So either Hayley is a wolf. Or SOV is a wolf.

You either need to start questioning your own "info" behind the scenes or start thinking about SOV being a wolf.

However, based upon what is stated in thread. I am getting mighty suspicious of you and hayley as of right now.


Stories. All the stories. Also, what movie should I watch as my study break?

SOV spent the night staring at the clouds. So less likely to be a wolf.
 
Not sure I agree with this.
If the LIS info is true, then finding one wolf in each group would be too easy, so giving all/many of them covers, would be a way to balance it.

It's all speculation, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as you have.
Just my opinion.

Not to mention, if there was a night to fake a wolf attack (or genuinely attack a fellow wolf with a known defensive power), last night was a good one.

Yesterday, quite a few players were picking between FS and LotF, willing to take the chance that one of them was the wolf. We pick FS, and what do you know, he's not a wolf. The next day, Lady is (unsuccessfully) attacked...and it's clearly convinced quite a few people that she's villager. Add that to a possible cover role and she's got a nice easy ride through the next couple rounds.

Where am I scolding you?

I am stating my opinion and the reasoning behind why I feel like it is near unlikely for LoTF to be a wolf.

You were the one being snarky with your "You're word is not law"

Never once did I state that either.

And again with the "not original wolves"... please, please be clear in that you don't believe they are original wolves. They still could be since you don't have seer information stating that they are not. That is all I am asking, to be clear and honest with information. And to not "clear" people without direct information from the mods stating their alignment, because it has screwed up many a WW game.

Yes, you're right, I'm not saying they are mod-verified villager. But I do have more than their word on things. I completely understand that it's hard to trust the info when I won't give any details, so I don't fault you for being wary. But I 100% believe they are original village. I'll use that language from now on.
 
I can copy and paste all my details if you want. I am 100% Iorek and I was attacked last night and I picked a major bear fight on my group thread and here to provoke a wolf attack because I knew I would survive. I can copy and paste those details too. I am not afraid to lay all my card on the table. I am not and have never been a wolf in any game, including this one and I will do whatever it takes to convince you to help me narrow down the wolf list.

Kam325, I think you are helping by pressing hard against me with very convoluted logic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not to mention, if there was a night to fake a wolf attack (or genuinely attack a fellow wolf with a known defensive power), last night was a good one.

Yesterday, quite a few players were picking between FS and LotF, willing to take the chance that one of them was the wolf. We pick FS, and what do you know, he's not a wolf. The next day, Lady is (unsuccessfully) attacked...and it's clearly convinced quite a few people that she's villager. Add that to a possible cover role and she's got a nice easy ride through the next couple rounds.
.

The "fake wolf attack" has only been successfully done once. You really have to have all of the chips fall into the right place. And while, possible, I find it not likely in this situation.

Based on the information right now... I have a very good defense from LoTF right now

And absolutely nothing from you or hayley, so I am sticking with the vote I have now.

Willing to flop should something else come to light.
 
Plurality. With the holiday day coming to a close, we're going to try to get the night/day cycles back on track.

I'll obviously give longer than the usual 12 hours since people will be sleeping or out doing black Friday shopping. I have to be at work tomorrow at 2 so I'll say noon deadline for now.


Hmm.... the mods seem to not be in agreement here.... :thinking:



Stories.
 
Whatever, guys. You're really, really wrong on this one. Hayley is not a wolf.

And Lady, my logic is not convoluted. My logic is clear. Out of 4 players, I know two are village, so I have two left to pick from. I picked you. You could be a villager, which I've allowed...I don't know for sure it's not SOV, and I don't know for sure we can 100% trust Kcough's info. But I do know that it's not Hayley, and just because I'm not willing to explain why to you, doesn't mean the info isn't there.

I'm out for a while.
 
I don't understand what the logic against me is other than "one wolf per group." Which a) might not even be true....and b) several people know my role and have vouched for my innocence. Do you really think we're that dumb that we're wolves vouching for each other?
 
Whatever, guys. You're really, really wrong on this one. Hayley is not a wolf.

And Lady, my logic is not convoluted. My logic is clear. Out of 4 players, I know two are village, so I have two left to pick from. I picked you. You could be a villager, which I've allowed...I don't know for sure it's not SOV, and I don't know for sure we can 100% trust Kcough's info. But I do know that it's not Hayley, and just because I'm not willing to explain why to you, doesn't mean the info isn't there.

I'm out for a while.
idk. Pushing pretty hard on the not haylie thing. Willing to give the nooby noob the benefit of the doubt for now.

unlynch Haylie.

If deadline is tomorrow, I have time to read the thread thoroughly for the first time (Friday is my day off, believe it or not I had 4 flights today) and can make a more informed choice then.

Gnite mates.
 
I think I'm gonna go with Lynch SOV for right now because he is pretty much being ignored. Everyone else seems to have someone who is "vouching/arguing" for them even if the arguments are mediocre at best.
 
I think I'm gonna go with Lynch SOV for right now because he is pretty much being ignored. Everyone else seems to have someone who is "vouching/arguing" for them even if the arguments are mediocre at best.

The guy was chilling looking at the clouds last night. I have to assume that it fits well with his role (he role claimed a muffaletta sandwich, right?)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"In the mulefa village, Mary's friend Atal cries out with excitement. He is telling her to look—to look up at the sky."

From a scene in the amber spyglass. I wanted the part just after too, but it wouldn't let me copy more than this and I play on my phone so...

The gist is that Atal explains to Mary that the mulefa can see dust with the naked eye and she uses that info to create the amber spyglass so she can see it too. The mulefa are all peaceful and live a symbiotic relationship with the trees and the world around them. They have an enemy that attacks them, a sail winged white bird... but they don't fight. They just run.
 
Is atal a "good" character?
Yeah. There aren't any bad mulefa in the books. The only thing I'll say is that it's actually not very in line with the books for his character to be looking to the sky - they're creatures that travel by wheels and don't really do much up in the air at all. When Mary climbs trees in the book, they're very worried for her. However, that could definitely just be some creative literature from the mods, pretty much just saying that he was doing nothing (well in line with a vanillager). The bit LotF quoted continues:

Look! Look! Atal was saying, nudging Mary's pocket with her trunk, so Mary took the spyglass and did as her friend said, pointing it up to the sky. Tell me what it's doing! said Atal. I can feel it is different, but I can't see.

The terrible flood of Dust in the sky had stopped flowing. It wasn't still, by any means; Mary scanned the whole sky with the amber lens, seeing a current here, an eddy there, a vortex farther off; it was in perpetual movement, but it wasn't flowing away anymore. In fact, if anything, it was falling like snowflakes.​
 
Lynch Finnick

Not because I have any good reason, but because I'm tired of agonizing between people in the current group and feel like I at least know something about all the other chars in London. Also going to bed now, so I want to have some sort of vote in for if it ends later this evening.
 
Checking in before heading to bed...I see that I missed a lot this afternoon/evening. I think its obvious we have no clear consensus on who is the most suspicious from the original Svalbard group so I think we should look at other groups for now.

I was personally thinking back on my original group (Citagazze) which has 4 of us left. Rog & STL have died. TP revealed early on and most people seemed to accept her role. I know I'm a villager.

Between Zensing and Caiter, Caiter seems more suspicious to me. She's only posted 4 times since the game started. First post was to lynch Epi first day. 2nd was to lynch TP. 3rd to lynch Rog and 4th to lynch FS. Nothing really wrong with these posts (besides being lynches for 3 dead villagers & TP) but it seems Caiter is doing a pretty good job of flying under the radar.

Lynch Caiter

But I'm interested to hear if anyone has better info on her or other Citagazze people.
 
Checking in before heading to bed...I see that I missed a lot this afternoon/evening. I think its obvious we have no clear consensus on who is the most suspicious from the original Svalbard group so I think we should look at other groups for now.

I was personally thinking back on my original group (Citagazze) which has 4 of us left. Rog & STL have died. TP revealed early on and most people seemed to accept her role. I know I'm a villager.

Between Zensing and Caiter, Caiter seems more suspicious to me. She's only posted 4 times since the game started. First post was to lynch Epi first day. 2nd was to lynch TP. 3rd to lynch Rog and 4th to lynch FS. Nothing really wrong with these posts (besides being lynches for 3 dead villagers & TP) but it seems Caiter is doing a pretty good job of flying under the radar.

Lynch Caiter

But I'm interested to hear if anyone has better info on her or other Citagazze people.

The first few days all hell broke loose in my life, and by that time it calmed down I was super behind and felt like it would be more suspicious to get more active, so I've just following along as best I can and trying to do lynches and night actions as best I can, but I think I missed one Wednesday when day closed at like noon my time 😛

Not a wolf, and someone out of group can vouch for me, but I'm not going to make them.

Not being super active wasn't the plan, it just sort of happened. I probably should have asked the mods to switch me out at the start of the game when crap happened, but I was hoping this would be a good distraction since I really enjoyed the first game I was in. Sorry for not being more active guys 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The first few days all hell broke loose in my life, and by that time it calmed down I was super behind and felt like it would be more suspicious to get more active, so I've just following along as best I can and trying to do lynches and night actions as best I can, but I think I missed one Wednesday when day closed at like noon my time 😛

Not a wolf, and someone out of group can vouch for me, but I'm not going to make them.

Not being super active wasn't the plan, it just sort of happened. I probably should have asked the mods to switch me out at the start of the game when crap happened, but I was hoping this would be a good distraction since I really enjoyed the first game I was in. Sorry for not being more active guys 🙁
For the record, yes I believe that things came up and you have a legit reason for not posting much, but that doesn't mean you couldn't be a wolf. I feel like something like this comes up every game, and I've been guilty of it many times so I certainly sympathize, but be aware it's not the best line of defense.
 
Oh I know it's not, it's more of an explanation. At this point I just feel bad about not having tried to be more active or swapping out.

I know I only have one lynch vote, but I feel like I might as well role reveal since if I ignore it the next time I get on there'll probably be more.

I'm Baruch.
 
Checking in before heading to bed...I see that I missed a lot this afternoon/evening. I think its obvious we have no clear consensus on who is the most suspicious from the original Svalbard group so I think we should look at other groups for now.

I was personally thinking back on my original group (Citagazze) which has 4 of us left. Rog & STL have died. TP revealed early on and most people seemed to accept her role. I know I'm a villager.

Between Zensing and Caiter, Caiter seems more suspicious to me. She's only posted 4 times since the game started. First post was to lynch Epi first day. 2nd was to lynch TP. 3rd to lynch Rog and 4th to lynch FS. Nothing really wrong with these posts (besides being lynches for 3 dead villagers & TP) but it seems Caiter is doing a pretty good job of flying under the radar.

Lynch Caiter

But I'm interested to hear if anyone has better info on her or other Citagazze people.
Yeah, from your group, everyone has a claim/alibi/etc... Zengs is the weakest, but STL, who is not only a weird dude, was a weird character, and we don't know the affiliation, so might have been the wolf or whatnot.

@DocEspana what items have you made?
 
I'd be willing to lynch someone in my group. I'd been leaning hard toward Finn until Aloha said Doc didn't have any items last night. Doc has had information that could be explained by item making, but could as easily be explained by wolf-group powers and random item receipt (or guessing/outright lying). It seems unlikely to me that Aloha would get faulty results---her ability already has a pretty high built in failure rate, so it would be surprising if she did find one of the few players who has an item only to be told they don't.