His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You never know what first i was claiming... :cigar:
I'll allow it

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Lyra and her daemon Pan always enjoyed roaming the streets of Jordan college. They would run down to the canals and have fights with the gyptian children in the clay beds with her friends Roger and Billy, or pester the Master in his study. Lyra never knew of the wonders that lie outside her beloved Jordan College. Of the panserbjørne, witches, Dust, or of other worlds. She also knew not of danger, until the Gobblers came to town.

Game Roster
Jordan College
1. Trilt
2. LetItSnow
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5. Em Jay
6. KCoughSyrup

London Canals
7. alohacat319
8. DocE
9. Kam325
10. Jilary
11. finnickthedog
12. PrincessButterCup

Svalbard
13. FS
14. HeyImHayley
15. LadyOTheFarm
16. SOV
17. Allieh
18. Epivetlove

Bolvangar
19. Flim Flam Man
20. Hazelmoo
21. Lupin
22. pp9
23. Diva
24. Rojo

Citagazze
25.TP13
26. STL
27. STB
28. Katashark
29. caiter92
30. Rog

It is Night 1
Night will end at 9am. Have all your night actions in by that time.

RULES
1. PM's are restricted to night only unless indicated otherwise
2. Do not PM individuals that are outside your pre-arranged PM groups. You may set up a chat with someone that is already in your group.
3. No editing posts
4. If you are inactive, you will be replaced.
5. There will be no tolerance for people who talk strategy outside the game. If you are dead, do not PM other dead players about the game. Period.

Members don't see this ad :)
So excited to have another distraction from school work.

If any of you knew a mom who hated Harry Potter for the "evil magic and demons," this was a similar deal, but worse because it was on purpose and poked at the church and religion on purpose. The crazy protective Christian moms went bat **** crazy when the movie came out. I was in Billings, MT and there was a picket line outside the theater for 2 weeks.

So yeah, armored bears ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If any of you knew a mom who hated Harry Potter for the "evil magic and demons," this was a similar deal, but worse because it was on purpose and poked at the church and religion on purpose. The crazy protective Christian moms went bat **** crazy when the movie came out. I was in Billings, MT and there was a picket line outside the theater for 2 weeks.

So yeah, armored bears ;)
Fun fact, I got the series back when I was in middle school, so like, 2007. When the movie came out my mom about had kittens when she found out I had the series. Where did I get the series from? A catholic church's angle tree program. :bag:

Reactions: 7 users
Yeah I was visiting some VERY religious extended family when the movie came out, got in some arguments, and I'm pretty sure they think I'm even more of a heathen than I actually am.

Reactions: 4 users
While I am in no way condoning illegal consumption of very good books and do suggest buying them (I own them all, they're great!), I will just mention that there are very easy to find .pdfs of the books online... :)

While I am in no way condoning illegal consumption of very good books and do suggest buying them (I own them all, they're great!), I will just mention that there are very easy to find .pdfs of the books online... :)
I understand your disclaimer, but ...:barf: I'll re-track the books down later.

Love these books. Paper I wrote about them in college was essentially arguing that they weren't anti-God or anti-theism but more anti-corrupted-organized-religion. Good times :)

Reactions: 1 users
Too busy getting drunk to say something useful. But I'm glad this game is starting
That's the time when you are supposed to talk about strategy the most. Tell me more about cracking some eggs ;).

Then again, the baileys and Moscow mule from my flight is probably influencing this post

Dangerous figures lurked in the night, but @Trilt felt quite secure. She knew that she could take on any of them. Satisfied that she was safe, she went to sleep with a smirk on her face. Not too long after, a close friend came to discuss some important issues with her. The weight on her mind was heavy and she needed her friend's opinion. But it was too late. The smirk on her face was frozen forever.

Dead is Trilt, Chevalier Tialys, a Gallivespian spy and skilled fighter who had yet to use her ability.

29 players remain. It is now Day 1. Lynch closes at 9pm EST.

Jordan College

1. Trilt - Chevalier Tialys
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5. Em Jay
6. kcough

London Canals

7. aloha
8. DocE
9. Kam
10. Jilary
11. finnick
12. PBC

Svalbard
13. FS
14. Hayley
15. LotF
16. SOV
17. Allie
18. Epivet

Bolvangar
19. FFM
20. Hazel
21. Lupin
22. pp9
23. Diva
24. Rojo

Citagazze
25. tp
26. STL
27. STB
28. Zen
29. caiter
30. Rog

Last edited:
WysGZ30.gif

*deletes zygote of a spreadsheet*

I guess I'll get all my paperwork done on time, now...

Last night, I was injured. I can't vote, use items, or abilities (if any) until I'm healed. Sadly, there were no clues in my write-up as to how I was injured or how I can be healed. At least I can post :shrug:

That trilt died and you were injured.

I don't want to be the first lynch voter... but if nobody says anything soon I might just have to be. :(

I fear that whoever we lynch is going to be a shot in the dark, unless anyone has any leads! I'm waiting to hear what happened over night with others because nothing happened at all with me :(

That trilt died and you were injured.

I fear that whoever we lynch is going to be a shot in the dark, unless anyone has any leads! I'm waiting to hear what happened over night with others because nothing happened at all with me :(
It's the first day, I'm assuming this lynch is going to be a shot in the dark.

Harsh. Sorry, Trilt. :(

I haven't read these books yet, but from a cursory google ....maybe there's a bloodmoss healing item in the game? Something like that might take a while to circulate to Zen, but maybe it's assignable rather than usable only by the recipient.

Absolutely nothing to go on at this point, so pending useful information, Lynch STL. Nothing personal, I've just found him hard to predict reading through old games.