You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
His Dark Materials WW
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**************Where the f is everyone?![]()
The dead are all here. The living, not so much....
**************
****************
Still here.
******************
Still here.
******************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****************************************************************************Where the f is everyone?![]()
****************************************************************************
************************
************************
************************
**************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************
********************
It's a dead man's party.
Who could ask for more?
Everybody's coming!
Leave your body at the door.
**********************
It's a dead man's party.
Who could ask for more?
Everybody's coming!
Leave your body at the door.
**********************
No one has died.
It is Day 14. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST.
Current Roster
Jordan College
ABANDONED
London Canals
DocE
Jilary
Svalbard
Hayley
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
Citagazze
caiter
dyachei
Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
FS - Yelena Pazhets
STL ???
Zen - Iofur Rankinson
STB - Hester
LotF - Iorek
Kam - Kirjava
Trilt - Chevalier Tialys
Rojo - Lyra
kcough - Dr. Malone
aloha - Ozy
finnick - Lord Asriel
Allie - Metatron
tp - Coulter
DVMD - Harpy
SOV - Atal
Lupin - Ruta Skadi
LIS - Bathamos
Em Jay - Stelmaria
It is Day 14. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST.
Current Roster
Jordan College
ABANDONED
London Canals
DocE
Jilary
Svalbard
Hayley
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
Citagazze
caiter
dyachei
Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
FS - Yelena Pazhets
STL ???
Zen - Iofur Rankinson
STB - Hester
LotF - Iorek
Kam - Kirjava
Trilt - Chevalier Tialys
Rojo - Lyra
kcough - Dr. Malone
aloha - Ozy
finnick - Lord Asriel
Allie - Metatron
tp - Coulter
DVMD - Harpy
SOV - Atal
Lupin - Ruta Skadi
LIS - Bathamos
Em Jay - Stelmaria
So this can possibly mean there's no wolves left... I'm gonna lynch DocE.
Or to play devil's advocate, could mean that there is another wolf or something out there and that's what they want us to do...
Pretty sure I stopped the actual last wolf tonight.
Getting killed at work. Please hold up for an hour or two. I just want to make sure you guys dont think that I'm reading too much into what I got from mods and then i cause a majority vote on the wrong one. back soon I think.
Getting killed at work. Please hold up for an hour or two. I just want to make sure you guys dont think that I'm reading too much into what I got from mods and then i cause a majority vote on the wrong one. back soon I think.
What happened then?Pretty sure I stopped the actual last wolf tonight.
Getting killed at work. Please hold up for an hour or two. I just want to make sure you guys dont think that I'm reading too much into what I got from mods and then i cause a majority vote on the wrong one. back soon I think.
If I weren't laughing so hard I might have stories to tell. But as you keep doing things the way you're doing them, I'm gonna keep LMAO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I weren't laughing so hard I might have stories to tell. But as you keep doing things the way you're doing them, I'm gonna keep LMAO
****************
*******************
***********************If I weren't laughing so hard I might have stories to tell. But as you keep doing things the way you're doing them, I'm gonna keep LMAO
How I imagine dy:
****************************
😡Also FYI my interview is very soon so I'll be MIA most of the day.
*************😡Also FYI my interview is very soon so I'll be MIA most of the day.



************
😡Also FYI my interview is very soon so I'll be MIA most of the day.
*********
Good luck

*********
************
Good luck!

Good luck!


*************
*************
*************
^*************^
**********
Dammit
**********
**********
Dammit
**********
back. I had spyglass last night and mods STILL havent given me results from it. I'm pretty sure deva is either the last wolf, or is chaos. But I'm waiting on the damn spyglass results and the mods are.... idk... elsewhere? Spyglass would more or less let me have interacted with everyone living in some way in the last few rounds. I want to make sure the results dont say "you see this person screwing with other peoples results" because that changes ****.
mods get on it please? I would really like my full results please!
mods get on it please? I would really like my full results please!
oh. and because its what I have to work with right now lynch deva
Um...no...back. I had spyglass last night and mods STILL havent given me results from it. I'm pretty sure deva is either the last wolf, or is chaos. But I'm waiting on the damn spyglass results and the mods are.... idk... elsewhere? Spyglass would more or less let me have interacted with everyone living in some way in the last few rounds. I want to make sure the results dont say "you see this person screwing with other peoples results" because that changes ****.
mods get on it please? I would really like my full results please!
For the love of god, I'm not a convert I'm THE TRACKER. I'm Lee Scoresby! I know role names don't count for much at this point, but I only ever revealed to Lupin (and LIS back when we were subtle-knifing, probably pre-chaos-convert but who knows), many people familiar with the series knew there had to be a Lee in the mix but usually speculated the wrong person and they all died. I don't know why no one else seems to have narrowed that down (unless they were just keeping it to themselves), I mean come on I would talk plainly about my "results" when there was still a spyglass in rotation to someone else...I was the balloon mentioned in a few writeups towards the beginning. But my power has been mostly useless lately ever since the death of STB (who was my daemon, I had no idea was even in the game) which gives my ability a chance to fail. I actually decided to track you last night since I had wanted to for a few days, and the action went through but all it said was that you didn't leave.
And not that it really matters since we still have our healer and I don't think injuries can/are occurring anymore, but I got chocolatl.
Don't know where everyone is, but perhaps if Lupin had ever shared her list with FFM he could confirm some of my points. Don't know if/how much she conversed with him.
Sorry, i am getting roped into some pre Xmas family stuff. Not sure i will be around much.
Don't know where everyone is, but perhaps if Lupin had ever shared her list with FFM he could confirm some of my points. Don't know if/how much she conversed with him.
I can confirm lupins list had lee
"You see Deva stalking in the night when you begin to manipulate her dust. You tell her target to herself. You watch as she tightens up trying to resist your actions. She begins to wrap her hands around her own throat, but she keeps fighting until finally she fully resists. It appears even you cannot make someone kill them self."
Make of it what you will.
Jilary did nothing last night on spyglass.
Make of it what you will.
Jilary did nothing last night on spyglass.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So it's just confirming that I was watching you. My writeup doesn't mention anything about being injured etc. or about your manipulating at all, just that you didn't leave your house."You see Deva stalking in the night when you begin to manipulate her dust. You tell her target to herself. You watch as she tightens up trying to resist your actions. She begins to wrap her hands around her own throat, but she keeps fighting until finally she fully resists. It appears even you cannot make someone kill them self."
Make of it what you will.
Jilary did nothing last night on spyglass.
Silly noob, the lynch deadline has been known since morning closed, and has been the same all day.
If Caiter's vote counted, the result would have been a tie. If it didn't count, DocE should have been lynched. Either way it's interesting and has me thinking. Hopefully the mods will respond.
DocE: 4 ( MJ, Deva, Hayley, Jilary)
MJ: 4 (DocE, FFM, Lupin, Caiter)
Ok, half my response was deleted! Let me try again...If Caiter's vote counted, the result would have been a tie. If it didn't count, DocE should have been lynched. Either way it's interesting and has me thinking. Hopefully the mods will respond.
DocE: 4 ( MJ, Deva, Hayley, Jilary)
MJ: 4 (DocE, FFM, Lupin, Caiter)
Shocking, especially since I have no ability and rojo cleared me after I was rez.d.Jilary did nothing last night on spyglass.
I don't feel your results indicated Deva is a wolf. When you did the same thing with allieh, you also weren't able to make her kill herself, but she was injured. Deva doesn't appear to be injured.
We've had 3 converts that we know of this game:
MJ & Finn - Wolf converts
LIS - Chaos convert
5 original wolves +2 converts seems like a lot for a game this size, even with the 3 villager rez's. Plus we still don't know the affiliation of the blue players.
I'm still curious what happened the day LIS was killed. @WildZoo & @Gwenevre - can you confirm what the lynch tally was that day? Did Caiter's vote count? Gwen's post below and WZ liking Dy's post about votes not counting after deadline, implies that her vote didn't count, but I'd like confirmation if possible.
Silly noob, the lynch deadline has been known since morning closed, and has been the same all day.
If Caiter's vote counted, the result would have been a tie. If it didn't count, DocE should have been lynched. Either way it's interesting and has me thinking. Hopefully the mods will respond.
DocE: 4 ( MJ, Deva, Hayley, Jilary)
MJ: 4 (DocE, FFM, Lupin, Caiter)
Caiter's vote did not count, since it was after the 9pm deadline.I'm still curious what happened the day LIS was killed. @WildZoo & @Gwenevre - can you confirm what the lynch tally was that day? Did Caiter's vote count? Gwen's post below and WZ liking Dy's post about votes not counting after deadline, implies that her vote didn't count, but I'd like confirmation if possible.
With that...Caiter's vote did not count, since it was after the 9pm deadline.
Lynch DocE
DocE should have been lynched that day and the chaos convert died in his place. There was no tie. I feel confident that DocE is 100% not villager and he needs to go. If there is another wolf out there, I believe the spyglass is still going around and we will hopefully find them tonight.
Caiter's vote did not count, since it was after the 9pm deadline.
With that...
Lynch DocE
DocE should have been lynched that day and the chaos convert died in his place. There was no tie. I feel confident that DocE is 100% not villager and he needs to go. If there is another wolf out there, I believe the spyglass is still going around and we will hopefully find them tonight.
Excuse me while i scream at the mods in all caps as this is in DIRECT CONTRADICTION to what they PM'd me yesterday.
Excuse me while i scream at the mods in all caps as this is in DIRECT CONTRADICTION to what they PM'd me yesterday.
screaming is by pm if your curious. I would never scream here.
************
Did I win?
****************
Did I win?
****************
***************************
***************************
***************************
lynch DocE...yet again
*****
*****
*****
******
******
******
******
*******
*******
sigh. I am still trying to straighten stuff out with the mods because they are in disagreement over something and clearly that has big game relevance.
But please note... i stopped deva from acting and there is no kill. Deva who says I didnt act on her. And all of the screwed up results are happening to me in ways that do me no favors. Sigh. I'm tired of this fight day in and day out. Really I am.
But please note... i stopped deva from acting and there is no kill. Deva who says I didnt act on her. And all of the screwed up results are happening to me in ways that do me no favors. Sigh. I'm tired of this fight day in and day out. Really I am.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're erroneously assuming that because you attempted to manipulate me, and that it was a no-kill night, that I'm a killer, but we don't even know what is left out there. I received no notification of your action on me until you posted it in thread, and my own action (tracking...not killing, just tracking, still a non-vanilla villager) still went through (and somehow didn't show me jack on what you did, despite the fact that you used an action on me...) so no, you did not stop me from acting.sigh. I am still trying to straighten stuff out with the mods because they are in disagreement over something and clearly that has big game relevance.
But please note... i stopped deva from acting and there is no kill. Deva who says I didnt act on her. And all of the screwed up results are happening to me in ways that do me no favors. Sigh. I'm tired of this fight day in and day out. Really I am.
My full tracking results for tonight, which are pretty much along the same lines as when I tracked people like SOV and Finn (though finn of course still turned out to be wolf, she just didn't do anything that particular night) --
DocE did not leave his house last night
***************



***************



***************
U serious?***lynch deva***
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K
