You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
His Dark Materials WW
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sure
Seriously, WTF?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well...I mean that still worked out in a way but...
Whoa. Looks like a lot went down since i last was able to check in.! So is DocE even lynchable? How many of us are even villagers?
I have absolutely no ties to MJ. I didn't know anything about him for the majority of the game since he was so quiet. In her original list Lupin had him as "tentatively cleared" or something like that I think, but this was of course pre-his conversion. I tracked him several nights ago and got "You watch MJ do weird stuff with chocolate"
Was there a wolf kill the night you tracked him? Was one of the other wolves we lynched still around?
Sorry for the lynch being so close. I am curious as to why the game isn't over if all the wolves are supposedly gone.
Don't remember...I kinda stopped keeping track of what night it was in my night action PMs so I'll have to go back and look to see which night/day it corresponded to.Was there a wolf kill the night you tracked him? Was one of the other wolves we lynched still around?
Sorry for the lynch being so close. I am curious as to why the game isn't over if all the wolves are supposedly gone.
OK, by my PMs the night I tracked MJ was night 10 (i started at 1), so this must be the corresponding day writeup:
I'm tired and my mom stole my computer. So. A battle of wills occurred in the night, ending without death, but certainly with some bloodshed. Elsewhere, someone was murdered in their bed.
Dead is rojo, who was Lyra, a villager and affiliation seer.
It is now Day 10. Lynch deadline is 9pm. Roster whenever the hell I feel like it.
And these track results/writeup are from tuesday, so yeah I think other wolves were still around at that point
**********************************
***************************************
***************************************
**************************************
***************************************
***************************************
***********************************************
![]()
***************************************
Please tell me you love Doctor Who/David Tennant and it's not just a coincidence all the gifs you've been posting in here are him. If it is just lie to me because that would be sad 😛
*********
*******************
******************************
******************************
****************
But also
************************
But also
************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************
@Caiter92
***************************
@Caiter92
***************************
*********
I've been watching Jessica Jones and him being dark and evil has been weirding me out thoroughly...
*********
I've been watching Jessica Jones and him being dark and evil has been weirding me out thoroughly...
*********
********************************
I've been watching Jessica Jones and him being dark and evil has been weirding me out thoroughly...
*********
Oh, but I still love him.

*************************
************
Okay, I'll stop now. 😛
****************
Okay, I'll stop now. 😛
****************
*****************************
I've been watching Jessica Jones and him being dark and evil has been weirding me out thoroughly...
*********
I'm watching Jessica Jones right this second!
********************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
night closed, results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No one has died
It is now Day 15. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST. 5 players and one NPC remain.
Land of the Living
Hayley
FFM
DocE
Jilary
Deva
dyachei
It is now Day 15. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST. 5 players and one NPC remain.
Land of the Living
Hayley
FFM
DocE
Jilary
Deva
dyachei
lynch jil
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch closed, results pending
Why is the lynch closed........
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The Book of Dust has been closed, ending this cycle. However, this may have unintended consequences...
You have lynched Jilary, who was Pan, vanilla villager.
It is now night 15. Night deadline is 9pm EST I guess, or whenever everything is in and one of the mods is around.
Four players remain.
Land of the Living
Hayley
FFM
DocE
Deva
dyachei
You have lynched Jilary, who was Pan, vanilla villager.
It is now night 15. Night deadline is 9pm EST I guess, or whenever everything is in and one of the mods is around.
Four players remain.
Land of the Living
Hayley
FFM
DocE
Deva
dyachei
😕
What is happening
************************
GDMF!!!!! I just woke up and this has happened?!?!?!?!
************************
GDMF!!!!! I just woke up and this has happened?!?!?!?!
************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mods, can I vote please
Book of Dust??? Wtf!
It must be 3 villagers against DocE, or the game would be over. At least it looks like DocE cannot kill (though i dont know how to explain those nights with 2 deaths after trilt died)
It must be 3 villagers against DocE, or the game would be over. At least it looks like DocE cannot kill (though i dont know how to explain those nights with 2 deaths after trilt died)
*******************Mods, can I vote please
I would like to second this proposal
*******************
Hmm, I have other thoughts. Also I'm undead now, just like IRL. So deal with it.![]()
![]()
Just some thoughts from celebrities.
Hmm, I have other thoughts. Also I'm undead now, just like IRL. So deal with it.
Fig 1. Artist rendition of a "dyachei"
Also a quote from a favorite author "what is dead may never die."
***********
Since there seems to be a David Tennant theme going
****************
Since there seems to be a David Tennant theme going
****************
************************************
I've been watching Jessica Jones and him being dark and evil has been weirding me out thoroughly...
*********
Those are some nice memories you have with David Tennant. Would be a shame if something were to happen to them...
***************************
*****************************************
![]()
Okay, I'll stop now. 😛
****************
****************************
***************************
Those are some nice memories you have with David Tennant. Would be a shame if something were to happen to them...
***************************
***************
also relevant to the current status of this game
***************
********************************************
![]()
also relevant to the current status of this game
***************
Villagers are crying and I'm just over here like
******************************
*********************
Look, he's a shark... 😀
**********************
Look, he's a shark... 😀
**********************
***********************************************Also a quote from a favorite author "what is dead may never die."
********************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************************************************************************
![]()
********************************************
**************************
********************************************************************
I don't suppose there are any Misfits fans out there? This is what keeps going through my head...
*****************************************************************************
I don't suppose there are any Misfits fans out there? This is what keeps going through my head...
*****************************************************************************
********************************************************************
I don't suppose there are any Misfits fans out there? This is what keeps going through my head...
View attachment 198496
*****************************************************************************
Totally a misfits fan.
******************************************************
Those are some nice memories you have with David Tennant. Would be a shame if something were to happen to them...
***************************
*************************************
what do you think about fire, Mr. Tennant?
(actually he seems okay with it)
(actually he seems okay with it)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 122K