You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
His Dark Materials WW
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Without relying on past games' mechanics too much, it almost seems like that time in the noob game when Wendy had to meet up with Peter Pan to become Chaos. It wouldn't seem too farfetched for that to have been the point when LIS (or both of you) became a chaos convert(s), but I won't move off Doc without anything solid.
Unlynch deva
This game is giving me a headache. So wait. Caiter and LIS have admitted to being partner roles all game or just part of the game?
This game is giving me a headache. So wait. Caiter and LIS have admitted to being partner roles all game or just part of the game?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
### lynch deva ###
I can see mj doing the whole last wolf bit to throw people off. Willing to change if people have a good reason
I can see mj doing the whole last wolf bit to throw people off. Willing to change if people have a good reason
Were you always partnered with LIS or was that just temporary?
I have absolutely no ties to MJ. I didn't know anything about him for the majority of the game since he was so quiet. In her original list Lupin had him as "tentatively cleared" or something like that I think, but this was of course pre-his conversion. I tracked him several nights ago and got "You watch MJ do weird stuff with chocolate"### lynch deva ###
I can see mj doing the whole last wolf bit to throw people off. Willing to change if people have a good reason
Just for part, though that happened somewhat early in the game so it's been most of the game now. I assume they didn't know at first and had to "find" each other? that's what my tracking results/that day's writeup suggested.Unlynch deva
This game is giving me a headache. So wait. Caiter and LIS have admitted to being partner roles all game or just part of the game?
Were you always partnered with LIS or was that just temporary?
My track results for caiter, which were on "n3" (if you count the opening night as n0)
"You watch Caiter find and embrace someone she had been desperately searching for."
that following day's writeup included: "A giant hot air balloon hung in the night sky above a pair of lovers embracing in the moonlight"
and when I sent all that info to LIS in the subtle knife PM he said:
"I won't say much more about Caiter other than to say - not a wolf (at least at the beginning of the game). It's the only thing I'm 100% positive of.
(As in, I'm the other half of the Caiter love pair.....)"
In an earlier message before I did this he had said "let [lupin] know I'm an angel with no role ability and I'm bummed she wasn't my co-angel."
"You watch Caiter find and embrace someone she had been desperately searching for."
that following day's writeup included: "A giant hot air balloon hung in the night sky above a pair of lovers embracing in the moonlight"
and when I sent all that info to LIS in the subtle knife PM he said:
"I won't say much more about Caiter other than to say - not a wolf (at least at the beginning of the game). It's the only thing I'm 100% positive of.
(As in, I'm the other half of the Caiter love pair.....)"
In an earlier message before I did this he had said "let [lupin] know I'm an angel with no role ability and I'm bummed she wasn't my co-angel."
My track results for caiter, which were on "n3" (if you count the opening night as n0)
In an earlier message before I did this he had said "let [lupin] know I'm an angel with no role ability and I'm bummed she wasn't my co-angel."
Here's a story in honor of out dearly departed harpy, DVMD:
Once a groups of villagers with some hidden wolves and chooses, gathered to decide whether to lynch Coulter or some yet unknown shady character. The village was split on the decision, resulting in a completely different person with only one vote being killed. The next day the village decided very quickly (and pretty much unanimously) that lynch avoidance is bad and clearly anyone who can dodge a lynch needs to be eliminated, and so Coulter died.
Once a groups of villagers with some hidden wolves and chooses, gathered to decide whether to lynch Coulter or some yet unknown shady character. The village was split on the decision, resulting in a completely different person with only one vote being killed. The next day the village decided very quickly (and pretty much unanimously) that lynch avoidance is bad and clearly anyone who can dodge a lynch needs to be eliminated, and so Coulter died.
Could you please respond with word instead of gifs?
Here's a story in honor of out dearly departed harpy, DVMD:
Once a groups of villagers with some hidden wolves and chooses, gathered to decide whether to lynch Coulter or some yet unknown shady character. The village was split on the decision, resulting in a completely different person with only one vote being killed. The next day the village decided very quickly (and pretty much unanimously) that lynch avoidance is bad and clearly anyone who can dodge a lynch needs to be eliminated, and so Coulter died.
*******************************
******************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Caiter92 , I've pretty much ignored you because of the fact that LIS seemed straight in my book.
But how close were you with him? Didn't you suspect something was up witg him at some point?
But how close were you with him? Didn't you suspect something was up witg him at some point?
I dint even know anymore
Lynch caiter because WTF
Lynch caiter because WTF
Caiter and LIS being partners definitely makes me suspicious.
I'd be willing to switch off doc if there's momentum for Caiter.
... SOMETHING IS UP WITH DOC THO. I do not buy for a second that he's a villager.I'd be willing to switch off doc if there's momentum for Caiter.
Has Caiter posted anything other than lynch votes and gifs since LIS died? WTF is going on with her? Either she wants to die or she can't post for some reason.
Caiter - if you can, like this post if you have a posting restriction now that LIS is gone. If it is something else, quote this post and respond with a gif.
Caiter - if you can, like this post if you have a posting restriction now that LIS is gone. If it is something else, quote this post and respond with a gif.
I know, I haven't felt right about him either for the past few rounds, but if Caiter isn't denying any of these chaos accusations...... SOMETHING IS UP WITH DOC THO. I do not buy for a second that he's a villager.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Lynch Tally?
DocE (2) - Jilary, Deva
Deva (2) - Caiter, FFM
Caiter (1) - DocE
Let me know if I missed a vote. A little brain dead atm.
DocE (2) - Jilary, Deva
Deva (2) - Caiter, FFM
Caiter (1) - DocE
Let me know if I missed a vote. A little brain dead atm.
We've got like 40 minutes from now
Could we please not have another tie this game?!
I believe you missed Haley.Official Lynch Tally?
DocE (2) - Jilary, Deva
Deva (2) - Caiter, FFM
Caiter (1) - DocE
Let me know if I missed a vote. A little brain dead atm.
DocE (3) - Haley, Jilary, Deva
Deva (2) - Caiter, FFM
Caiter (1) - DocE
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Lynch Tally
DocE (3) - Jilary, Deva, hayley
Deva (2) - Caiter, FFM
Caiter (1) - DocE
6/6 votes
Lynch deadline 9pm EST
DocE (3) - Jilary, Deva, hayley
Deva (2) - Caiter, FFM
Caiter (1) - DocE
6/6 votes
Lynch deadline 9pm EST
I know, I haven't felt right about him either for the past few rounds, but if Caiter isn't denying any of these chaos accusations...
What the **** is this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
a taking of credit...What the **** is this?
Well crap, we've only got 5 minutes now. I'll only switch if someone else does first (not making a caiter/me tie 😛 )
Unlynch whomever
Lynch deva
Lynch deva
Just can't doubt my gut here
You may have missed deadline. Hopefully mods will let us know where your vote was counted.Unlynch whomever
Lynch deva
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So that there is no confusion: Doc's vote change is late and will not be counted. Final lynch tally remains as stated in my previous post.
Lynch closed, results pending.
Lynch closed, results pending.
I'll say it here. In whay world is 859 not before 900? It's right in the time stamp
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
9:01I'll say it here. In whay world is 859 not before 900? It's right in the time stamp
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can't see SDN timestamp. Just says "13 minutes ago"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Of course I'll count it if you can show it was before deadline. It just doesn't appear that way on my end.
Says 8:01pm for me (I'm in Central of course)
(it shows the actual time when you hover over the "x minutes ago")
I also lynched Doc!!Official Lynch Tally?
DocE (2) - Jilary, Deva
Deva (2) - Caiter, FFM
Caiter (1) - DocE
Let me know if I missed a vote. A little brain dead atm.
And I did it before deadline.Of course I'll count it if you can show it was before deadline. It just doesn't appear that way on my end.
And I did it before deadline.
Deva got me nvm.
Don't worry, it was counted 🙂 Jilary brought it up.I also lynched Doc!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ohhhh. Nice. So, anyway, final tally is as stated above.(it shows the actual time when you hover over the "x minutes ago")
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You have lynched @Caiter92, who was Baruch, a chaos convert.
It is now Night 14. Night deadline is 7am EST. That's right, two hours early. I think you guys can handle it though.
Five players remain. And one NPC who we all love. Group collapse has occurred.
Land of the Living
DocE
Jilary
Deva
FFM
Hayley
Dyachei
It is now Night 14. Night deadline is 7am EST. That's right, two hours early. I think you guys can handle it though.
Five players remain. And one NPC who we all love. Group collapse has occurred.
Land of the Living
DocE
Jilary
Deva
FFM
Hayley
Dyachei
****************************************
Catching up on the activity, me =
****************************************
Catching up on the activity, me =
****************************************
LYNCH DOC E OMFG
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K