This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BTW guys, my insane gif/meme spree was to see if I could get any of you to try to lynch me since it was getting obvious I was chaos at that point. Hope was one or two of you (plus FFM and DocE) would switch to me, then at the last second FFM and DocE would switch to you and we'd win 😀 Sadly did not go as planned haha
You were way too obvious with that 😛


Which reminds me, thanks to @Lupin21 for her commentary throughout the game, as always 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BTW guys, my insane gif/meme spree was to see if I could get any of you to try to lynch me since it was getting obvious I was chaos at that point. Hope was one or two of you (plus FFM and DocE) would switch to me, then at the last second FFM and DocE would switch to you and we'd win 😀 Sadly did not go as planned haha
Haha, yeah I wasn't about to switch off Doc when I already had 2 votes on me 😛
 
You were way too obvious with that 😛


Which reminds me, thanks to @Lupin21 for her commentary throughout the game, as always 😀

I know 😛

But I knew I was dying when DocE got lynched, so I decided to have some fun. Deva (I think) said she would switch to me if it wouldn't result in a tie with herself, so I think if FFM had switched to me as well it might have actually worked. Would have been hilarious 😀
 
I am surprised Hayley didn't convey my thoughts on that the night I died. I told her I thought either one or both Caiter and FFM were chaos converts.

I probably should have, that was my bad, but timing had it that you died the day I was traveling to my interview, so like then until now I was only half paying attention and I only had mobile use. So all I really was able to do was say I wanted to lynch Doc.
 
Hey, some of us had been trying...for a really long time 😛

Yeah ... considering we were the last survivors and we both vouched for killing him for awhile... how did it not happen sooner ugh.

Well we had tried and lost because of all the converts, so that made killing him a lot harder in our defense. But still.
 
I know 😛

But I knew I was dying when DocE got lynched, so I decided to have some fun. Deva (I think) said she would switch to me if it wouldn't result in a tie with herself, so I think if FFM had switched to me as well it might have actually worked. Would have been hilarious 😀
Yeah, I was considering switching if there was momentum for it (so only if other people were in agreement to switch to you and not just 1 or 2, didn't want to take the chance on Doc not getting votes and me getting lynched instead...)

BTW, nice cover there FFM, with the "Oh, sorry I didn't check back and the vote was so close for you" 😛
 
There was one post FFM made where I basically spit out my tea because it was just so over the top innocent or whatever.

Whoa. Looks like a lot went down since i last was able to check in.! So is DocE even lynchable? How many of us are even villagers?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Trilt, I wish we were killing buddies too.. We had really cool roles but I didn't really get to participate 🙁 I liked all of your kills though! I think.. it all seems like a blur from long long ago.
 
@Trilt, I wish we were killing buddies too.. We had really cool roles but I didn't really get to participate 🙁 I liked all of your kills though! I think.. it all seems like a blur from long long ago.

Yeaaaah I could have done better with that ability, haha. Damn ridiculous luck on the wolves' part to knock both of us out in the first two nights, though.
 
I still maintain this game was completely stacked against the wolves.

Because chaos was really a 2nd Wolfpack. And the village got a lot of info about wolves.

Thanks for running, mods.
Yeah, wolves pretty much got boned. Still, impressed at the villager win given the number of nonvillagers out there and the fact that it was 3 chaos, 3 vikkahers, and a wolf at one point.
 
Mods! Question: Why no answer to my questions N1 and N2?? Because all I can think of was that "they were too smart and would have given us too much of an advantage" 😛
I have a note about it somewhere but I can't remember the specifics. I think one that we didn't answer wasn't specific enough (we couldn't truthfully, definitively answer yes or no) and one involved a specific player.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a note about it somewhere but I can't remember the specifics. I think one that we didn't answer wasn't specific enough (we couldn't truthfully, definitively answer yes or no) and one involved a specific player.
Ugh I knew I shouldn't have mentioned PP9!
So if I had specified in my "do any groups have more than one wolf" something like "as of day 3", would that have worked? Because I realize now there was a lot of movement and converting happening that night which may have confused things...
 
Ugh I knew I shouldn't have mentioned PP9!
So if I had specified in my "do any groups have more than one wolf" something like "as of day 3", would that have worked? Because I realize now there was a lot of movement and converting happening that night which may have confused things...
Yeah I think we would have been hard-pressed to find a reason not to answer it with that format.
 
Oh, and for the record, I was trying to lead the village in the right direction with DocE, albeit by hardballing you. I lied a bit, but it was in your best interest and you still lynched me, the smallest threat of them all 😛
Haha, I enjoyed that tirade. Was a little sad when you fully admitted to wolf status because I was eating that DocE stuff up and thought it would be seen as less credible after you were lynched and game continued.
 
Haha, I enjoyed that tirade. Was a little sad when you fully admitted to wolf status because I was eating that DocE stuff up and thought it would be seen as less credible after you were lynched and game continued.
I just couldn't do it anymore, it was like I was up against a brick wall. Didn't realize it was 3 chaos players putting up the wall lol. After I found that out, everyone's stupidity suddenly made sense.
giphy.gif
 
I
I just couldn't do it anymore, it was like I was up against a brick wall. Didn't realize it was 3 chaos players putting up the wall lol. After I found that out, everyone's stupidity suddenly made sense.
giphy.gif

It's the pheromones. Among my better sleight of hands, but still not my best. That would still be the Norse mythology game. I did things that shouldn't be possible in that one (I was a wolf who couldnt kill and all the other wolves died before end game. I even lead the lynch of the second to last wolf because it was worth it to be seen as unquestioned villager that late in the game since I couldn't kill and needed villagers to off themselves when I was the only one left). Probably below the noob confusing skill of the necromancer game too. But... it was probably number three.

And really. It's a lot more fun when I have a fun role. I'm getting old and busy now. I can't get fully invested in games where the role doesn't interest me.
 
Also @DocEspana I was legitimately in shock when I came on and saw your closed-book nonsense. Here I was, sleeping in and assuming today would be nothing more than lynching you and game over, and you pulled that stunt early in the day before anyone else was up on the thread to object...you evil, evil man 😛 Well-played.
 
I just couldn't do it anymore, it was like I was up against a brick wall. Didn't realize it was 3 chaos players putting up the wall lol. After I found that out, everyone's stupidity suddenly made sense.
giphy.gif

I was sitting there like 70/30 on whether you were legit or there was a second wolf hanging out in the leftover masses and you were just throwing a very very good fit to cover it.
 
Also @DocEspana I was legitimately in shock when I came on and saw your closed-book nonsense. Here I was, sleeping in and assuming today would be nothing more than lynching you and game over, and you pulled that stunt early in the day before anyone else was up on the thread to object...you evil, evil man 😛 Well-played.

Its okay. The book took a full day to make, which was a bit of a... "surprise". So us angels were shocked there was even a round the day before the one youre referring to and we didnt get to use the book earlier (when it was 3 vs 3 and would have been SO easy to outvote you guys quickly and then close the book)
 
Last edited:
I can't believe everyone just bought a role name seer discovered that Lupin the hard to seer wolf and I got away with being an affiliation seer...

Jilary was a bit dense, I was trying to be subtle a few times and she never picked up I was Lyra, and then I got too brash at the end I guess... Wolves, did you figure I was Lyra from my posting, or just decided I knew too much and had to go?

What screwed the wolves was they randomly had 1 in each group. If that didn't happen, AND the random question to the mod that 99/100 times would have come back negative and wouldn't have helped, but instead allowed narrowing down completely.

I also like how the first two lynches should have ended up being random wolf lynches... That also hurts the wolves odds.
 
Wolves, did you figure I was Lyra from my posting, or just decided I knew too much and had to go?

What screwed the wolves was they randomly had 1 in each group. If that didn't happen, AND the random question to the mod that 99/100 times would have come back negative and wouldn't have helped, but instead allowed narrowing down completely.

I don't think we ever knew you were Lyra. I think we figured it out the night TP guessed someone's tracking ability which enabled us to steal it one night. I can't remember exactly who she guessed but the results we got back were something like "you see Rojo verifying jilary's villager status" and it was then that were like yep affiliation seer, gotta go.

The 1 wolf in each group thing was the most frustrating and probably what I complained about most. Just the fact that it was revealed so dang early in the game...if it would have been late game we wouldn't have had to scramble as much. It was really nice of the mods to GIVE all of us cover roles though so thank you guys for that 😍
 
I just couldn't do it anymore, it was like I was up against a brick wall. Didn't realize it was 3 chaos players putting up the wall lol. After I found that out, everyone's stupidity suddenly made sense.
giphy.gif

Yeah I felt the same as you, and I feel dumb that I didn't notice that sooner. I kept trying to get everyone to switch to Doc, and no one was budging. I should have realized that they were corrupt.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Zen: her affiliation would only be revealed if she was killed at night. Oh, and she would have been pissed if she had been seered, because she would have seered wolf. Heh.
:rage: Couldn't you have dropped me a hint? To everyone else: I really was told that I was just a vanilla villager.

Really, though, it was a fun game. Thank both you and @Gwenevre for running it 😀!
 
Yeah I felt the same as you, and I feel dumb that I didn't notice that sooner. I kept trying to get everyone to switch to Doc, and no one was budging. I should have realized that they were corrupt.
I had strong suspicions that I voiced in thread about FFM, but I just thought Caiter was being manipulated. Like, no way could there be three chaos players left... No way...
 
DocE should have gone that one day when DVMD literally saved him. Villagers could have easily gotten the remaining wolves without his assistance.

Rojo, I'm not sure how I would have figured out you were Lyra, but at that point I don't think it really mattered. I was rez'd without abilities so I wasn't really looking for Lyra by then.

Why was STL only voting to lynch me every day though?