History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nothing to do with DocE's quote, my own suspicions.

Ok cuz you quoted him and then said definitely me and it didn't make sense to me.

So no investigations, no proof, just lynch me when a clear wolf was outed by LIS last night? This is coming down to a game of numbers and I would much rather have one less definite wolf than a "hunch" wolf this close to the end.

*******Lynch wldlfstdnt *******

Members don't see this ad.

I believe I am mostly caught up on the thread.

I've articulated suspicions about Emiloo from very early on in the game (including once throwing a contingent lynch vote her way). So I'm not entirely opposed to lynching her.

That said, part of my role is that I reveal my killer. For that reason, I think that I am more comfortable lynching wldl!@#, who put a bullet through me last night, than Emiloo, who may certainly be a wolf - but I have less evidence than last night's bullet.

If we do indeed lynch Emiloo tonight, please be certain to lynch wldl tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also just caught up. I agree with LIS - it's much more cut and dry that wldlf is a wolf than Emiloo. I mean dude shot the president, honestly, and what reason have any of us to think that LIS is evil?

We got a break here with almost losing 2 from the side of good and 1 coming back, we should investigate Emiloo tonight and lynch her tomorrow if it's at all ambiguous.

For today though I'm going to have to go with lynch wldlfstdnt

That's because you killed me!!

I don't remember saying that! :p and wasn't there another 'assassination' in one of the last write ups? Maybe that person did it! :p

lynch wldldasdfsadf

Katie, the reason SOV 'made it easy' in the write-up is because part of my role is revealing the identity of my killer.

I am not caught up on the thread - I've only read as far as my resurrection.

Too funny. I sent a PM to katie this morning. Then I read as far as seeing I was dead. So I went back and sent another PM to her and said "Um, I'm dead. You're going to have to delete that PM. I didn't know I was dead."

Now I see I'm alive. Whirlwind.

Okay, so this makes a lot of sense now. I still want emiloo to be lynched (unless someone investigates and finds her to be innocent), but the fact you have revealed a *true* bad guy, I say we get rid of them first.

Glad you found out you're alive ;)

unlynch emiloo
lynch wldlfstdnt
(I have to think really hard about eliminating just the vowels every time I spell your name haha so sad, but true)

Funny.....when people wanted to lynch you for unsuccessfully popping off a cap at a villager, you were all "Not me!" but you're ok with this because it was successful? Interesting.

Funny.....when people wanted to lynch you for unsuccessfully popping off a cap at a villager, you were all "Not me!" but you're ok with this because it was successful? Interesting.

Hahaha

But since I agree with this logic (but find Emiloo highly suspicious)

unlynch Emiloo, lynch wldlfstdnt

Do we actually know that TW is a good guy though? I don't think we do now, but even if we do now we didn't at that point yet. I honestly believe Katie was just tryin to shake stuff up and use items.

Though she has used 2 broken items now and gotten called out for it, which is kind of entertaining. :laugh:

haha yup :D ironic right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we actually know that TW is a good guy though? I don't think we do now, but even if we do now we didn't at that point yet. I honestly believe Katie was just tryin to shake stuff up and use items.

Though she has used 2 broken items now and gotten called out for it, which is kind of entertaining. :laugh:

Well, Zeus can tell you what my intentions have been through my prayers. Not very wolfy, I can tell you that.

I never learn do I :rolleyes: haha well the hacker item would have been wonderful as it just would have ended the night earlier with an early lynch for kakurubird :D I just didnt pay attention that we weren't fixing it.

And even I have never thought Katie was guilty.

Unlynch Emiloo

Okay, I have two one-time powers, and it makes sense to use them in conjunction.

In addition to mortality, I have an ability of absolution, whereby I can do a reverse-conversion and make a bad player become a good player. The way SOV presented the idea makes me think that he expected me to use it to save a person from a lynch, but I don't want to use it that way.

Instead, I will allow a guilty person to come clean with a one-time Truth and Reconciliation Commission. If Emiloo will be willing--or perhaps wldlfstdnt, or maybe WTF if she's masterminding the hell out of us--is willing to come forward by outing a fellow wolf, they may be spared from all killing, re-align with the villagers (to win and lose as a villager), and they will have divine protection from all night-time attacks.

The offer stands. Refuse it, and accept my vengeful wrath.

And ditto for Katie. There's always a possibility of late-game conversion for anyone, but the three people I trust the most are dyachei, katie, and TW.

Unlynch Emiloo

Okay, I have two one-time powers, and it makes sense to use them in conjunction.

In addition to mortality, I have an ability of absolution, whereby I can do a reverse-conversion and make a bad player become a good player. The way SOV presented the idea makes me think that he expected me to use it to save a person from a lynch, but I don't want to use it that way.

Instead, I will allow a guilty person to come clean with a one-time Truth and Reconciliation Commission. If Emiloo will be willing--or perhaps wldlfstdnt, or maybe WTF if she's masterminding the hell out of us--is willing to come forward by outing a fellow wolf, they may be spared from all killing, re-align with the villagers (to win and lose as a villager), and they will have divine protection from all night-time attacks.

The offer stands. Refuse it, and accept my vengeful wrath.

Ohhhhhh Can you bring me back from the dead and make me good???!!!

Pretty please?! I will make you more pretty pictures! :D

Just got out of class...

unlynch Emiloo

lynch wldlfstdnt

I'm still suspicious of Emiloo though...

If you all are suspicious, INVESTIGATE ME TONIGHT!! :mad:

What if you have a role that covers up your true identity?

I never received anything about investigations with my role... not that anyone would even believe me if I did :cool:. I guess you have a 50/50 shot at least. :confused:

Darn, this game is so good. I'm so sad I'm dead.

If you all are suspicious, INVESTIGATE ME TONIGHT!! :mad:

HA!

Okay, the reason that I won the last big game of WW I played was because a) I was evil and b) I was immune to seering/investigating. This is a well-worn, long existing possibility in WW. It kind of blew my mind that at no point did anyone suspect openly, "Hey, maybe Nutmeg is guilty as all get-out, but he has Alpha Wolf status and is immune to beeing seered." No one likes to talk about it because 1) it throws their own status as having been cleared by a seer into doubt and 2) because we're psychologically unwilling to accept the fact we're stumbling blind when it comes to identifying the alpha.

You have made not one, but TWO suspicious prayers. Any investigation means nothing to me. I know your heart.

Confess and be forgiven, or continue your denial and be lynched by a righteous mob.

Wonder if AKD is silenced? Or asleep lol

Asleep :) I don't think I'm silenced :) Just breezing through everything on the thread, it's all great!

lynch wildlife!

I do think TW is very innocent, sad she left me all alone though :(

My initial theory was that during that whole dracula fiasco maybe she was bitten, but that fear is slowly weaning away. Like Nutmeg said either she is a villager or we are all screwed :p haha. Can we still pray to Nutmeg :D you know just for fun?

I think tonight we should investigate Emiloo? If no one says anything tomorrow kill her? I can't imagine there being that many wolves left?

Hey! I was whisked away!!! I did exactly as I said I did in our pms lol.

I totally agree with nutmeg on the basis that I know a role out there that says the wrong thing when investigated (cough cough ahem)

And NO I was not bitten. I wouldn't be who I am if I could be thwarted by some dumb vampire.

HA!

Okay, the reason that I won the last big game of WW I played was because a) I was evil and b) I was immune to seering/investigating. This is a well-worn, long existing possibility in WW. It kind of blew my mind that at no point did anyone suspect openly, "Hey, maybe Nutmeg is guilty as all get-out, but he has Alpha Wolf status and is immune to beeing seered." No one likes to talk about it because 1) it throws their own status as having been cleared by a seer into doubt and 2) because we're psychologically unwilling to accept the fact we're stumbling blind when it comes to identifying the alpha.

You have made not one, but TWO suspicious prayers. Any investigation means nothing to me. I know your heart.

Confess and be forgiven, or continue your denial and be lynched by a righteous mob.

Fine, I confess...

I'm a villager :eek:.

You don't know people's roles, so you have no idea what my prayers really meant.
People on here are flocking like sheep behind lounge players. Too bad they're being led INTO wolves instead of AWAY from them! :uhno:

A player comes into the game and the first thing they say is to lynch someone, and everyone just goes with it. How in the world does anyone even know that nutmeg is good? With as many twists and turns as SOV has thrown into this game, I find it strange that so many of you are willing to follow a person's very first words in the game.

I have nothing more to say. Do what you will... thought we were actually getting close to winning this. :lame:

I'm going to eat some Five Guys :love:

And NO I was not bitten. I wouldn't be who I am if I could be thwarted by some dumb vampire.

I know :) not as worried anymore, but I'll admit I was concerned. It was just such an extensive write-up that it raised suspicion :D

And Nutmeg, where were the lightning bolts? haha I hope you liked my annoying prayers :p

HA!

You weren't totally immune. I could seer you but you guys killed me night 1 :( I still think villagers would have won if jdh hadn't flipped his **** on the thread accusing me of being a wolf.

Fine, I confess...

I'm a villager :eek:.

You don't know people's roles, so you have no idea what my prayers really meant.
People on here are flocking like sheep behind lounge players. Too bad they're being led INTO wolves instead of AWAY from them! :uhno:

A player comes into the game and the first thing they say is to lynch someone, and everyone just goes with it. How in the world does anyone even know that nutmeg is good? With as many twists and turns as SOV has thrown into this game, I find it strange that so many of you are willing to follow a person's very first words in the game.

I have nothing more to say. Do what you will... thought we were actually getting close to winning this. :lame:

I'm going to eat some Five Guys :love:

Nutmeg may rape a lot of mortals...sometimes in the form of animals...but I think overall she(I think) is good.

I got to say, catching up was interesting. I really have nothing to defend myself with. I did put a bullet in LIS. I like that it was ignored though.

HA!

On this note, in my game LMMS was immune, but people actually started suspecting her. Unfortunately it was too late :p

Nutmeg may rape a lot of mortals...sometimes in the form of animals...but I think overall she(I think) is good.

Nutmeg is a man! :laugh: AKdream you are now guilty of gender confusion.

Nutmeg brought back AKD after AKD and I prayed for that. I say nutmeg is cool.