History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nutmeg is a he!

Members don't see this ad.

A player comes into the game and the first thing they say is to lynch someone, and everyone just goes with it.

Nonsense. I'm lynching people as I see fit. I've hardly been following the crowd.

And your argument isn't really compelling. It essentially boils down to "um, don't believe him, believe me!" You have to do better than that.

How in the world does anyone even know that nutmeg is good?

Sure, SOV may have thrown twists and turns. But give me a break - Nutmeg brought me back to life last night. That's more than enough reason for me to drop him way down on my suspicion list.

Unless you have some compelling evidence, reason, role ... I've no reason to change my thinking that we lynch wldl and you today and tomorrow.

I would like to hear from wldl today. (Did I miss a response from wldl?)

Fine, I confess...

I'm a villager :eek:.

You don't know people's roles, so you have no idea what my prayers really meant.
People on here are flocking like sheep behind lounge players. Too bad they're being led INTO wolves instead of AWAY from them! :uhno:

A player comes into the game and the first thing they say is to lynch someone, and everyone just goes with it. How in the world does anyone even know that nutmeg is good? With as many twists and turns as SOV has thrown into this game, I find it strange that so many of you are willing to follow a person's very first words in the game.

I have nothing more to say. Do what you will... thought we were actually getting close to winning this. :lame:

I'm going to eat some Five Guys :love:

That's awfully defensive for a person who had, at the time of posting, zero votes against her.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nutmeg is a man! :laugh: AKdream you are now guilty of gender confusion.

Haha damn I feel like on the pre-vet I should generally assume girl when I don't know and anywhere else I should generally assume guy.

At least that makes the Zeus rape a tad bit easier?

vampire%2520kitten.png

Haha damn I feel like on the pre-vet I should generally assume girl when I don't know and anywhere else I should generally assume guy.

At least that makes the Zeus rape a tad bit easier?

Yes and Nutmeg is not on pre-vet, so that is why your assuming guy thing probably would have worked better for you. :hungover:

HA!

Okay, the reason that I won the last big game of WW I played was because a) I was evil and b) I was immune to seering/investigating. .
And because Dyachei had a "gets lynched if #2 in voting role".

I knew TT had to be bad but couldn't get the votes to keep dyachei out of 2nd in the voting.

You were next because you were illogically disagreeing with me. It seemed so out of character for you not to at least see the logic, I figured you had to be bad.

We were sooooo close. But I am not bitter. Not at all.

Nutmeg is a man! :laugh: AKdream you are now guilty of gender confusion.

"Sugar and spice and everything nice" = everyone assumes from baseline that I must be female because "Nutmeg" is such a girly name. But I'm a dude. I think that (owing to this being pre-vet) this is the first WW game in a long time that didn't include an active player that I'd personally met (Balrog not being an active role). Samoa would be closest in a "degrees of separation" sense.

And because Dyachei had a "gets lynched if #2 in voting role".

I knew TT had to be bad but couldn't get the votes to keep dyachei out of 2nd in the voting.

You were next because you were illogically disagreeing with me. It seemed so out of character for you not to at least see the logic, I figured you had to be bad.

We were sooooo close. But I am not bitter. Not at all.
I am :mad:

"Sugar and spice and everything nice" = everyone assumes from baseline that I must be female because "Nutmeg" is such a girly name. But I'm a dude. I think that (owing to this being pre-vet) this is the first WW game in a long time that didn't include an active player that I'd personally met (Balrog not being an active role). Samoa would be closest in a "degrees of separation" sense.
I am curious to meet you IRL one day.

Members don't see this ad :)
Funny story. AKD and I had a fb convo before this game about a mutual person we knew. Never woulda guessed he was the same guy lol

Yeah especially since you are not actually a ginger ;) :laugh: :p

Yea brunette for life :p although sometimes when I let my beard grow out I seem to get all sorts of colors :D

Funny story. AKD and I had a fb convo before this game about a mutual person we knew. Never woulda guessed he was the same guy lol

Yea so random :) after TW and I found out we had all sorts of similarities in the successful applicant thread :p I never would have guessed

Die. Live. Die. Live....seriously people?? STAY DEAD. Your messing my pretty excel sheet up. :p

Emiloo keeps asking to be investigated, but do we even have someone who can investigate (successfully) at this point? Perhaps all you Africans have a little PM party going on and you know the answer to that, but I don't. :(

And wldlfstdnt admitted that she shot LIS and said she doesn't have an excuse. That leads me to believe that she was forced to do it, and therefore not a bad guy, but just easily influenced.

SOV, I think you missed my vote for Emiloo earlier in the thread. I'm not gonna change it.

I'm thinking like bitten by a vampire, possessed by the devil sort of stuff.

Okay, in the write up it says FATE showed up "in the name of wld". I don't think wld's bad, guys. I think wld didn't have a choice.

There was an unsigned contract by DVMD, talking 'bout souls. We do have a devil on our hands, ladies and gentlemen. It ain't me, it ain't LIS, it ain't Nutmeg, and it ain't WTF.

As I see it, we've got Rick Santorum, Lucifer, and FATE in our midst. I don't know if FATE is good or bad, but it definitely moved the hand of wld to kill LIS.

Am I making sense?

Okay, in the write up it says FATE showed up "in the name of wld". I don't think wld's bad, guys. I think wld didn't have a choice.

There was an unsigned contract by DVMD, talking 'bout souls. We do have a devil on our hands, ladies and gentlemen. It ain't me, it ain't LIS, it ain't Nutmeg, and it ain't WTF.

As I see it, we've got Rick Santorum, Lucifer, and FATE in our midst. I don't know if FATE is good or bad, but it definitely moved the hand of wld to kill LIS.

Am I making sense?

But if LIS's role outs wolves... then it outs wolves, does it not?

And wldlfstdnt admitted that she shot LIS and said she doesn't have an excuse. That leads me to believe that she was forced to do it, and therefore not a bad guy, but just easily influenced.

But if that were the truth, why not say so? Why just cop to the deed, admit to no excuse, and leave it at that? Even a "hey, my gut said you were a wolf" would be at least a reasonable excuse. "I was forced" is even more so. But nothing at all? Weird.

That's awfully defensive for a person who had, at the time of posting, zero votes against her.

I had people suspecting the crap out of me. I wasn't defensive, I'm trying to be logical for God's errrr... SOV's sake :rolleyes:. Or maybe I was being defensive... because isn't that what people do when they are about to get lynched? They defend themselves, no?!

But if LIS's role outs wolves... then it outs wolves, does it not?

My role outs my killer. I have no reason to think it is wolf-specific.

But I have to presume that it's far more likely at this point that a wolf would kill me than a well-intentioned-but-misinformed villager.

The only two ways wldl is innocent is that (well-intentioned-but-misinformed) or controlled-by-wolves. In either case, wouldn't you at least defend yourself?

But if that were the truth, why not say so? Why just cop to the deed, admit to no excuse, and leave it at that? Even a "hey, my gut said you were a wolf" would be at least a reasonable excuse. "I was forced" is even more so. But nothing at all? Weird.

Perhaps she can't. Maybe she's still being influenced by the hands of fate. She hasn't responded to my PM's either.

Or maybe I just don't want to be all alone up here in Europe (really that's not it, but I don't have anyone to talk to!).

Are you just being chaotic here? trying to create a signature prevet flippy floppy (cuz I'm on a boat mother ****er)

Or is there something beyond this?

Dunno about either of the two we're talking about.

Want to see what zany is :D To go this far in the game, never be questioned, never really taken any hard stances? Hrrrmmmm. Just me :)

However like I said...now that y'all know me, who knows if you believe me in anything. I more enjoy watching.

But I have to presume that it's far more likely at this point that a wolf would kill me than a well-intentioned-but-misinformed villager.

The only two ways wldl is innocent is that (well-intentioned-but-misinformed) or controlled-by-wolves. In either case, wouldn't you at least defend yourself?

If you are controlled by wolves, would wolves let you defend yourself?

Dunno about either of the two we're talking about.

Want to see what zany is :D To go this far in the game, never be questioned, never really taken any hard stances? Hrrrmmmm. Just me :)

However like I said...now that y'all know me, who knows if you believe me in anything. I more enjoy watching.

Yea I just feel like we have two solid people to go on here: emiloo and wldlf

But you do have a point on believing you :p or should I say not believing you :p

Also does anyone know DVMs suspicion from last night? before she died? she wanted info from WTF to help with a lead.

Perhaps she can't. Maybe she's still being influenced by the hands of fate. She hasn't responded to my PM's either.

Or maybe I just don't want to be all alone up here in Europe (really that's not it, but I don't have anyone to talk to!).

I think I will stick with wldlf for now. My reasoning, if wldlf is a wolf I will have some suspicions on you (not to big, but they were fairly non existant before) and I think there is a chance or conversions (But I did kind of think DVM would be converted). If not a wolf, Emiloo is next in my mind. If a wolf, probably Emiloo still :D but maybe we can get an investigation of you after Emiloo?

Just my thoughts, seeing what others think :)

Lynch Vote

Wldlfstdnt: 8 (LIS, TW, nyanko, katie8, dyachei, zany,nutmeg, AD)
Emiloo 1 (sooprnova)
zany 1 (WTF)

You have until 10:30pm to flip flop.

WTF made me almost die from inability to breathe due to laughter. I imagine her in the following miller lite commercial:

beer drinker 1: tastes great
beer drinker 2: less filling
WTF beer drinker: COSTS MORE :)
beer drinker 1&2: WTF?

And now I know where her name WTF comes from.

(and this implies nothing about the relevancy of discussing COST, or ZANY, just the very sudden change in the conversation).

Last edited:
Lynch Vote

Wldlfstdnt: 8 (LIS, TW, nyanko, katie8, dyachei, zany,nutmeg, AD)
Emiloo 1 (sooprnova)
zany 1 (WTF)

You have until 10:30pm to flip flop.

WTF made me almost die from inability to breathe due to laughter. I imagine her in the following miller lite commercial:

And now I know where her name WTF comes from.

(and this implies nothing about the relevancy of discussing COST, or ZANY, just the very sudden change in the conversation).

Hilarious!!

Skip to 2:35 into the video:D The rest is kind of stupid.

[YOUTUBE]jCOOlu7Ib14[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't been able to defend myself because I wasn't home.

I PMed Sooprnova a little bit ago.

I know I am going to lynched, everyone has made up their minds.

Someone (I am assuming a wolf) has basically picked on me this whole game. Night 1 I was attacked and had to reveal that I was Goody Glover (or risk torture).
I was silenced for two day cycles in a row (no one ever notices that I am quiet), it was the disturbance in Europe on the second night.
Shooting LIS? I was possessed. No idea who did it.

Not you. zany. You are less filling :mad:

I think you will find zany extremely unfilling ;) I am inclined to trust zany, I know what you're referring to. I was semi suspicious when I was silenced, but I still trust zany.

I forgot wldlfstdnt was Goody Glover....hmmm....I maybe we should just lynch emiloo and get it over with....flip flop round 2?!

I'm still pushing for Emiloo. Everything wld just said totally adds up. I'm guessing someone knew of LIS's role of revealing his killer and therefore send wld to do the dirty work. Goody Glover is good, I think. There's even a day named after her in Beantown!

I'm still pushing for Emiloo. Everything wld just said totally adds up. I'm guessing someone knew of LIS's role of revealing his killer and therefore send wld to do the dirty work. Goody Glover is good, I think. There's even a day named after her in Beantown!
Its true!!!! I do have a day!!

If wldlf and you are the last two wolves then to me it makes sense to defend each other since it would be over soon anyway.

Sorry soop, but I'm inclined to stay with wldlf for my vote and see where that goes :p

Also it's lonely in NA :( I want an african safari :oops: