History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got caught up. I don't know who to vote for :( I don't like having those contingency votes not out in the open because it doesn't give anyone a chance to really defend themselves if they are about to be lynched. I guess I need to think on this a little more. I know I say it every game but I hate the first lynch.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also not liking these contingency votes for absences. These can cause issues because sometimes during a lynch, more information can come to light. And said contingency voters would not be able to see this and possible change them to a more correct target.

lynch wildcatj

Akdream is usually good at getting wolves early in the game and I dont think krist or katie8 should be lynched just yet

Lynch votes: (addtl contingency vote(s) not yet posted )

Krist 5 (Petpony, Emiloo4, devyn, WTF, Lissa)
Katie8 2 (soops, kakuru)
Lissarae 1 (TW)
nstarz 1 (zanydogz)
kakurubird 1 ( katie8)
Emiloo4 1 (nstarz)
nyanko 2 (FTB, samoa)
Kaydubs 1 (wildcatj)
Samoa 1 (nyanko)
Orca2011 1(kaydubs)
PetPony 1 (Cuit)
Wildcatj 3 (AlaskanDream, DocE, Sheep)

8 minutes

Last edited:
so the contingency vote thing - I'm a bit wary of it as well as if the identities of those doing it are never released, it would be easy for say, some wolves to pick off villagers without being detected as such for some time....

lynch krist in case all three of those contingency votes are for me. Self-preservation man.

I'm off to take a shower--will probably miss the results.

I agree with Nyanko, though we would probably get suspicious of someone who never voted, as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted a RNG'd contingency vote earlier -- which is a good thing, 'cause I just got back home. I think I'm going to stick with it 'cause I have no clue.

So lynch PetPony.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Exactly this as well. WTF no likey.
I agree that this is a good point. I feel like everyone should have to vote in the forum and if there are going to be contingency votes they should be posted in a reasonable amount of time before the vote closes. But that's just me.

lynch krist in case all three of those contingency votes are for me. Self-preservation man.

was almost tempted to do this too...just in case all these votes are for me HA

Gah. Just got home from work and missed the vote. Although I didn't have a chance to catch up at all, so I'm honestly not sure who I would have picked. I'm off to the gym for an hour but will catch up afterwards and share any ideas I might have then.

Results Day 2: SOV will post a longer response later when he gets home, but for now I can say:

You have voted to lynch Krist, aka Helen Keller, the deaf mute.

26 players remain:

North American
1- Time Warner
2- DVMDream, Vice President
3- AKDream
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
3-kakurubird
4-WTF
5-DocEspana
6 -Sooprnova

Mount Olympus - Home of the IMMORTAL NUTMEG
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
5 -dyachei, CEO

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatj
3- Katie8
4- Samoa
5 - LissaRae06

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS, President
4- Devyn
5- FTB

Carbon - Balrog.

**Anything relating to posting of contingency votes, please message SOV. He is on his way home, and i'm not entirely sure what he wants to do with regards to that. For now I can say that they did not change the overall results. If they had, I wouldn't have posted.

Night begins now. Please have your messages to me and SOV by 11pm EST.

Last edited:
Well, wonder what her role entailed....

Catching up now but here you guys go!!

These are my notes I’ve been taking while silenced:
I didn’t vote for prez yesterday just because I was out and didn’t have time to read through anything. Then by the time I got home night had ended and I was silenced L
Okay so this is just a thought and maybe everyone else can discuss, but I think silencing people with this many roles could actually be a bad thing. This could easily inhibit some important roles (protect, investigate, who knows what else) At least this early in the game when we have no ideas on anything? Maybe once you have an idea or even just a hunch, then act on it, but silenced characters with good roles just seems harmful to the villagers?

So while silenced I asked Zeus to protect me from lynchings. Don’t know if anything happened there. Which brings me to why I wanted some protection, I wanted to get this info out before I died J

So last night I had the Encyclopedia Britannica and found that DVM is the the head of Vichy France and I was told that she works with the wolves and reports to Hitler (bad guy!). Also I was told that the last evil character can kill her in their place. I think this means that DVM is part bad, or at least a pawn of the wolves and in turn I think we should lynch her. The message said that she is indeed counted as being evil for the purposes of the game. The report back also said that initially investigation will return as her being the Marshall of France, but it seemed to imply that that is only upon first investigation. I lost the Encyclopedia now, so I wanted to share! Also when I was silenced I was told that my vote would be cast but I had no control. I don’t know if it’s random or if it was guided by someone. If it is guided, I’m guessing it’s by a wolf which makes me think wildcat is a villager, but that’s just my guess.
I’m sorry for this DVM I really wanted to work with you again to find wolves (hence why I checked you out first)
So I’m guessing a lot of the wolves are within the Axis from World War 2? Germany, japan, Italy, it looks like france, and not sure who else might be thrown in there. Maybe there is even a titan mixed in there? (since mount Olympus is present)

Also I hope someone will protect me tonight for disclosing all this info :p (by all this I mean DVM = wolf pawn)
Okay so I think someone should also investigate WTF tonight. When reading through DVM tried pushing suspicion onto Katie8 (who I know is a wolf). That paired with WTF also pointing the lynch at Katie8 makes me suspicious. That paired with WTF being rather defensive my ears have definitely perked up. By all means I don’t think we should lynch right away, but I think an investigation is warranted. What does everyone else think?

If any of this is out dated or already discussed sorry :p I’ve just been updating this as I see more things :D

Just getting that out there in case I get killed tonight! But protection could be wonderful :)

Feel free to investigate me, but for the lynch for tomorrow I'm going with lynch DVMDream if I can do this early and pending that I'm not dead?

If this is too early then contingency vote it :)

Nice work AKDream!!!!!! Yay! Looks like our lunch vote for tomorrow will be pretty easy :)

Gotta say, Dvm was my first suspicion but I've never been comfortable lynching someone in my own group first.

So the encyclopedia is an investigating item that moves?

Okay so I think someone should also investigate WTF tonight. When reading through DVM tried pushing suspicion onto Katie8 (who I know is a wolf). That paired with WTF also pointing the lynch at Katie8 makes me suspicious. That paired with WTF being rather defensive my ears have definitely perked up. By all means I don’t think we should lynch right away, but I think an investigation is warranted. What does everyone else think?

If any of this is out dated or already discussed sorry :p I’ve just been updating this as I see more things :D
LOL wut?
I think you meant "know is not a wolf" but...:eyebrow:

Catching up now but here you guys go!!

These are my notes I’ve been taking while silenced:
I didn’t vote for prez yesterday just because I was out and didn’t have time to read through anything. Then by the time I got home night had ended and I was silenced L
Okay so this is just a thought and maybe everyone else can discuss, but I think silencing people with this many roles could actually be a bad thing. This could easily inhibit some important roles (protect, investigate, who knows what else) At least this early in the game when we have no ideas on anything? Maybe once you have an idea or even just a hunch, then act on it, but silenced characters with good roles just seems harmful to the villagers?

So while silenced I asked Zeus to protect me from lynchings. Don’t know if anything happened there. Which brings me to why I wanted some protection, I wanted to get this info out before I died J

So last night I had the Encyclopedia Britannica and found that DVM is the the head of Vichy France and I was told that she works with the wolves and reports to Hitler (bad guy!). Also I was told that the last evil character can kill her in their place. I think this means that DVM is part bad, or at least a pawn of the wolves and in turn I think we should lynch her. The message said that she is indeed counted as being evil for the purposes of the game. The report back also said that initially investigation will return as her being the Marshall of France, but it seemed to imply that that is only upon first investigation. I lost the Encyclopedia now, so I wanted to share! Also when I was silenced I was told that my vote would be cast but I had no control. I don’t know if it’s random or if it was guided by someone. If it is guided, I’m guessing it’s by a wolf which makes me think wildcat is a villager, but that’s just my guess.
I’m sorry for this DVM I really wanted to work with you again to find wolves (hence why I checked you out first)
So I’m guessing a lot of the wolves are within the Axis from World War 2? Germany, japan, Italy, it looks like france, and not sure who else might be thrown in there. Maybe there is even a titan mixed in there? (since mount Olympus is present)

Also I hope someone will protect me tonight for disclosing all this info :p (by all this I mean DVM = wolf pawn)

Ok. I am nelson mandela. I am not bad. I have no communication with the wolves and have not been informed that I am bad so I have no clue where this is coming from. I would have never volunteered for a leadership role if I had been informed that I was considered bad. I don't know why it told you that, it seems awkward to me. I can tell you that I am considered an activist and that I can still play even if I am imprisoned.

Just a clarification, do you mean that you know Katie8 isn't a wolf? Did you investigate her too?

That is, someone told me I was. I couldn't reply to their pm, obviously, but I have been. Hopefully, they will directly or indirectly stick up for me.

However, feel free to waste another one on me. All you'll find is either nothing or unnamed force.

Someone tried pulling the same move before.

Commence the arm flailing!

I knew one of the silent players had to be helen keller just guessed wrong, I was going to make a helen keller joke earliw

Just a clarification, do you mean that you know Katie8 isn't a wolf? Did you investigate her too?

Ummmm what?! Please clarify???? I'm not a bad guy!!!!

I knew one of the silent players had to be helen keller just guessed wrong, I was going to make a helen keller joke earliw

I also had suspicions of this due to my role (but didn't want to reveal directly that my role could contact with the muted) soo now that we know hellen Keller was in fact out there I think that was significant for my role in that I could have talked to her back and for and been able to relay info.

Ok. I have to go back to work. I will tell everything about my rule including those as vice president, which could make ak dream look suspicious when I get home.