You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch allie
I just don't see how this isn't a chaos or wolf action.
I just don't see how this isn't a chaos or wolf action.
************
So sad. Actually, not really, I'm pretty glad I lived so long.
***********
So sad. Actually, not really, I'm pretty glad I lived so long.
***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official lynch tally:
allie 1 (lupes)
allie 1 (lupes)
So 4 wolves with 2 possible conversions... that means we may have 3 left and 9 players...
The slow Allie kills are a problem. In the first several days, she had very, very few posts. As of last night... 13. Since the wolves have likely been part of the not submitting actions problem, that does point a finger her direction. Then again, it also sounds like the blockers might not be submitting routinely either. I still think I'm gonna squeak in a vote for:
Lynch Allie
The slow Allie kills are a problem. In the first several days, she had very, very few posts. As of last night... 13. Since the wolves have likely been part of the not submitting actions problem, that does point a finger her direction. Then again, it also sounds like the blockers might not be submitting routinely either. I still think I'm gonna squeak in a vote for:
Lynch Allie
lynch Allie
Official lynch tally:
allie 3 (lupes, trilt, lotf)
3/9 votes cast
allie 3 (lupes, trilt, lotf)
3/9 votes cast
lynch allie .
*Sigh* I am convinced either SOV or Lupin is a wolf. Or both even. Either of them would set up allieh if she's not a wolf, although this feels a bit more up Lupin's allieh (heh heh, see what I did there). I am going to vote to ************lynch allieh************ only b/c she didn't stop visiting people when she said she would....... If she isn't a wolf, my vote goes to lupin tomorrow.
lynch allieh. Repeatable villager kills sound unlikely.
Why play with hazel anyway? If you've got a potentially lethal ability, test it on a useless villager like me.
@allieh8607
Why play with hazel anyway? If you've got a potentially lethal ability, test it on a useless villager like me.
@allieh8607
lynch allie
The writeup for WZ's death and hmoo's sounds the same. If it isn't Allie spreading disease, it must be another patient, but we don't know any living patients AFAIK.
The writeup for WZ's death and hmoo's sounds the same. If it isn't Allie spreading disease, it must be another patient, but we don't know any living patients AFAIK.
Plurality not in effect since we are nearly at end game.
You'd be in the wrong then.*Sigh* I am convinced either SOV or Lupin is a wolf. Or both even. Either of them would set up allieh if she's not a wolf, although this feels a bit more up Lupin's allieh (heh heh, see what I did there). I am going to vote to ************lynch allieh************ only b/c she didn't stop visiting people when she said she would....... If she isn't a wolf, my vote goes to lupin tomorrow.
*Sigh* I am convinced either SOV or Lupin is a wolf. Or both even. Either of them would set up allieh if she's not a wolf, although this feels a bit more up Lupin's allieh (heh heh, see what I did there). I am going to vote to ************lynch allieh************ only b/c she didn't stop visiting people when she said she would....... If she isn't a wolf, my vote goes to lupin tomorrow.
Yes I did. I said that the day after WZ died during the night and since Hazelmoo, I haven't used my ability on anyone else. But I didn't know that I would accidentally be killing people so that same night that WZ died, I tried it on hazelmoo since I had been suspicious of her for awhile.
Honestly, I would lynch me too because of my stupidity with my role. But I would hope you guys don't think I'm dumb enough to be a wolf and willingly admit my kills or my killing mechanism. My role would have been beneficial if we found a wolf that couldn't be lynched or something, but I don't think this game is that complex. By the time I figured out how my role worked (slow kill) I had already used it on someone else and for that, I'm sorry fellow villagers.
I am not of the opinion anymore that the wolves are setting me up. It's all on me, just being stupid about my role. It wasn't until the mods hinted that "hey, you don't have to use your ability" that I realized shoot...I'm probably really messing things up.
I'm a villager. If we're as close to endgame as mods say we are, I think it's important we figure out who the real wolves are. But I can't fault you guys for lynching me, I'll admit I'm super sketch lol
I'm a villager. If we're as close to endgame as mods say we are, I think it's important we figure out who the real wolves are. But I can't fault you guys for lynching me, I'll admit I'm super sketch lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will admit that most of what you are saying has been my assumptions of you and my hesitation on lynching you.
Allie, you haven't played with anyone else?
Squeak
Allie, you haven't played with anyone else?
Squeak
The slow Allie kills are a problem. In the first several days, she had very, very few posts. As of last night... 13. Since the wolves have likely been part of the not submitting actions problem, that does point a finger her direction
Lol. If I was a wolf you'd better believe I'd have all my actions in. I've gotten my actions in on time every time this game, thank you very much! It's an every other night ability and I was blocked in the beginning (luckily). Very few posts for me is not unusual, ask just about anyone.
Allie, you haven't played with anyone else?
Not a single person.
I am really face palming thinking about how much I've helped the wolves 😡

I've heard it squeaked in the past.Lol. If I was a wolf you'd better believe I'd have all my actions in. I've gotten my actions in on time every time this game, thank you very much! It's an every other night ability and I was blocked in the beginning (luckily). Very few posts for me is not unusual, ask just about anyone.
I feel like I'm going to regret this, but
Unsqueak Allie
Unsqueak Allie
I've got to think a little bit about squeaks and such.
You won'tI feel like I'm going to regret this, but
Unsqueak Allie
Unlynch Allie, actually...
4 originals. Cuddy, Stacey, Vogler, and......that kid who had leprosy and accidentally gave it to some people....one of these things is not like the others, you know? Do we really think Tritter was passed up in favor of a patient? The wolves this game have all been enemies of House, not general killers.
If we lynch a villager today, we're probably down to 5 vs. 3.
I think I'd prefer to lynch STL if anyone else is interested.
4 originals. Cuddy, Stacey, Vogler, and......that kid who had leprosy and accidentally gave it to some people....one of these things is not like the others, you know? Do we really think Tritter was passed up in favor of a patient? The wolves this game have all been enemies of House, not general killers.
If we lynch a villager today, we're probably down to 5 vs. 3.
I think I'd prefer to lynch STL if anyone else is interested.
Seems awfully logical that tritter's ability would be to send pictures to other people at night. A few people still in this game have received them from meUnlynch Allie, actually...
4 originals. Cuddy, Stacey, Vogler, and......that kid who had leprosy and accidentally gave it to some people....one of these things is not like the others, you know? Do we really think Tritter was passed up in favor of a patient? The wolves this game have all been enemies of House, not general killers.
If we lynch a villager today, we're probably down to 5 vs. 3.
I think I'd prefer to lynch STL if anyone else is interested.
Forgot about that, thanks.Seems awfully logical that tritter's ability would be to send pictures to other people at night. A few people still in this game have received them from me
What sort of pictures are you squeaking out?Seems awfully logical that tritter's ability would be to send pictures to other people at night. A few people still in this game have received them from me
lynch allie
The writeup for WZ's death and hmoo's sounds the same. If it isn't Allie spreading disease, it must be another patient, but we don't know any living patients AFAIK.
Zen has squeaked by as a living / unliving patient.
I told a few people that I was Rachel cuddly by a picture of house with Rachel. Or I communicated to lupin early on that I sent her the picture by the airplane comment (picture of house with a paper airplane). I sent trilt a rolling cane house when I was skeptical of her.What sort of pictures are you squeaking out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What we know in a few squeaks by their own admissions on thread:
1) STL sends pictures as Rachel Cuddly [sic]
2) Trilt is Marcus
3) Orca- ?
4) Kam-?
5) Allie is leprosy boy
6) Lupin- ?
7) SOV- ?
8) Zen is autopsy girl
9) LotF squeaks and likes cheese
1) STL sends pictures as Rachel Cuddly [sic]
2) Trilt is Marcus
3) Orca- ?
4) Kam-?
5) Allie is leprosy boy
6) Lupin- ?
7) SOV- ?
8) Zen is autopsy girl
9) LotF squeaks and likes cheese
The fact that the two top veterans have ? Next to their names is a major issue. There is no way that one of them is not an original/was converted early on. No way kcough converts two newer players.What we know in a few squeaks by their own admissions on thread:
1) STL sends pictures as Rachel Cuddly [sic]
2) Trilt is Marcus
3) Orca- ?
4) Kam-?
5) Allie is leprosy boy
6) Lupin- ?
7) SOV- ?
8) Zen is autopsy girl
9) LotF squeaks and likes cheese
*******unlynch allieh, lynch sobsob********
Can at least confirm I have received pictures, including last night.I told a few people that I was Rachel cuddly by a picture of house with Rachel. Or I communicated to lupin early on that I sent her the picture by the airplane comment (picture of house with a paper airplane). I sent trilt a rolling cane house when I was skeptical of her.
What we know in a few squeaks by their own admissions on thread:
1) STL sends pictures as Rachel Cuddly [sic]
2) Trilt is Marcus
3) Orca- ?
4) Kam-?
5) Allie is leprosy boy
6) Lupin- ?
7) SOV- ?
8) Zen is autopsy girl
9) LotF squeaks and likes cheese
Jojo should have filled in two of those ?s.
I can say that our group was looked into extensively and has been blocked a stupid amount of times this entire game.The fact that the two top veterans have ? Next to their names is a major issue. There is no way that one of them is not an original/was converted early on. No way kcough converts two newer players.
*******unlynch allieh, lynch sobsob********
Not enough convo/lynching occurring overnight, which I expect. I can close lynch probably closer to 4 or 5PM central time. Otherwise, I'll leave it to dyachei to decide.
1) Even Allie is now saying she wasn't "set-up". So there's that.*Sigh* I am convinced either SOV or Lupin is a wolf. Or both even. Either of them would set up allieh if she's not a wolf, although this feels a bit more up Lupin's allieh (heh heh, see what I did there). I am going to vote to ************lynch allieh************ only b/c she didn't stop visiting people when she said she would....... If she isn't a wolf, my vote goes to lupin tomorrow.
2) I can't say for conversion, but I am pretty sure Lupin is an original, for the same reason she can say it about me. We had 3 people with seer/tracking/info abilities in our group, and Lupin and I were both checked out and trusted. Both of our role names (I am Dr. Park) are more relevant characters than some of the remaining players, so even if I am looking for a wolf alias I think this is the wrong place to look. Give LIS and Jojo a little more credit than to assume they had a wolf in their midst.
hmmmm. i have some problems with thisYes I did. I said that the day after WZ died during the night and since Hazelmoo, I haven't used my ability on anyone else. But I didn't know that I would accidentally be killing people so that same night that WZ died, I tried it on hazelmoo since I had been suspicious of her for awhile.
Honestly, I would lynch me too because of my stupidity with my role. But I would hope you guys don't think I'm dumb enough to be a wolf and willingly admit my kills or my killing mechanism. My role would have been beneficial if we found a wolf that couldn't be lynched or something, but I don't think this game is that complex. By the time I figured out how my role worked (slow kill) I had already used it on someone else and for that, I'm sorry fellow villagers.
1) I thought that announcing you had infected WZ was a smart wolf play. When she died you look less wolfy. It is what I would do if I had that role as chaos or wolf. You aren't noob
2) You claim you didn't know you didn't have to use your ability? And that even after infecting WZ you tried it again. Those don't add up. Again, not a noob. I have an unused ability... Why would you think you HAVE to use it.
3) You claim you were blocked at first. How many times? twice? three times? All on your night to use it? Just not believable.
Maybe you just screwed up, and if you were a noob I would buy it, and you might be quiet, but you aren't stupid, in fact quite the opposite.
I am going to keep my vote, though I wouldn't be surprised if you end up chaos, but prefer wolf.
2) You claim you didn't know you didn't have to use your ability? And that even after infecting WZ you tried it again. Those don't add up. Again, not a noob. I have an unused ability... Why would you think you HAVE to use it.
3) You claim you were blocked at first. How many times? twice? three times? All on your night to use it? Just not believable.
Maybe you just screwed up, and if you were a noob I would buy it, and you might be quiet, but you aren't stupid, in fact quite the opposite.
Of course I knew I didn't have to use my ability. Maybe I'm not explaining my timing clearly. The first night of the game, I tried to use it on Trilt, I was blocked. Two nights later, I used it on WZ. She said she "didn't feel well" but at that time nothing else had happened. I was still hoping I could use my ability ("playing with someone") to somehow gain information. Two nights later I tried to use my ability again on Hazelmoo. WZ died that night. I had no idea it was going to happen, or else I would never have used it on Hazelmoo. Two nights later, mods said "let us know if you DON'T want to use your ability as well" and I kind of took that as a hint to stop being an idiot.
I was only blocked once on the first night, never claimed to have been blocked more than that.
I'm not a noob but I have played stupidly as a villager, I'll admit. Not one of my better games but the repercussions of my role were not laid out in my role description so figuring it out unfortunately cost us two villagers.
Let's say hypothetically you were a wolf, who would you convert from the list of people left? 2 of the people here are converts. The top two people I would convert would be you and lupin. Kcough is smart, she wouldn't leave the game in the hands of noobs. Most likely one of the posting restriction people got converted and one of you two got converted.1) Even Allie is now saying she wasn't "set-up". So there's that.
2) I can't say for conversion, but I am pretty sure Lupin is an original, for the same reason she can say it about me. We had 3 people with seer/tracking/info abilities in our group, and Lupin and I were both checked out and trusted. Both of our role names (I am Dr. Park) are more relevant characters than some of the remaining players, so even if I am looking for a wolf alias I think this is the wrong place to look. Give LIS and Jojo a little more credit than to assume they had a wolf in their midst.
I have slightly more onfo than posted, but only put out what people have said of themselves. Rojo gave a bit of info too... but it's not quite fair for me to put out hearsay that doesn't implicate anyone without some sort of squeaking info to back it up.
There is still 1 original too. SqueakLet's say hypothetically you were a wolf, who would you convert from the list of people left? 2 of the people here are converts. The top two people I would convert would be you and lupin. Kcough is smart, she wouldn't leave the game in the hands of noobs. Most likely one of the posting restriction people got converted and one of you two got converted.
I am more worried about a veteran who is a convert than an original tbh. Original is simple elimination. A veteran convert will usually be the one to win it. It's a rare day that a noob wins the whole thing for the wolves in WWThere is still 1 original too. Squeak
There are a lot of assumptions being made here. Hmoo asked what the conversion mechanism was. It was that one wolf had the ability to convert two players. We don't know which wolf had that ability. Now, typical WW rules are that the night of conversion, the wolf kill cannot happen. We have not had a night without deaths. We have had three nights with two deaths, at least two of which are from allie. This makes me nervous looking for a convert before weeding out the original.
The other thing I noticed in rereading is that STL now seems super worried about conversions, but when hmoo was having trouble with her questions, he suggested asking about chaos. Why not ask how many converts we have? And why wasn't she blocked or killed by wolves? Nothing to act on currently in my opinion, but it is noted.
LotF knows it and I imagine the wolves had/have a seer, so I have no trouble in revealing that I am Dr. Adams. I am not changing from allie because she was the last person rojo had as a suspect.
The other thing I noticed in rereading is that STL now seems super worried about conversions, but when hmoo was having trouble with her questions, he suggested asking about chaos. Why not ask how many converts we have? And why wasn't she blocked or killed by wolves? Nothing to act on currently in my opinion, but it is noted.
LotF knows it and I imagine the wolves had/have a seer, so I have no trouble in revealing that I am Dr. Adams. I am not changing from allie because she was the last person rojo had as a suspect.
I am going to be away from SDN until the evening...fully expecting to be lynched when I get back but I'm telling you guys one last time that I'm not a wolf.
I don't even know who to vote for at this point but... Lynch SOV
I don't even know who to vote for at this point but... Lynch SOV
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Except you know, kcough bragged about recruiting spies before her death, before info that only one person could convert was on the thread. Multiple. Aka 2. it makes most logical sense from a mod standpoint to make vogler, who was given an alias, to have the convert ability, to ensure they get their converts and have a balanced game.There are a lot of assumptions being made here. Hmoo asked what the conversion mechanism was. It was that one wolf had the ability to convert two players. We don't know which wolf had that ability. Now, typical WW rules are that the night of conversion, the wolf kill cannot happen. We have not had a night without deaths. We have had three nights with two deaths, at least two of which are from allie. This makes me nervous looking for a convert before weeding out the original.
The other thing I noticed in rereading is that STL now seems super worried about conversions, but when hmoo was having trouble with her questions, he suggested asking about chaos. Why not ask how many converts we have? And why wasn't she blocked or killed by wolves? Nothing to act on currently in my opinion, but it is noted.
LotF knows it and I imagine the wolves had/have a seer, so I have no trouble in revealing that I am Dr. Adams. I am not changing from allie because she was the last person rojo had as a suspect.
I was asking about chaos and not converts bc we already knew about converts from above. Chaos is another unknown at this point, I don't want that fun surprise of issues with chaos at the end.
I am very skeptical that both you and/or SoV are converts. If you both are, this game is already over, as the noobs will just follow your intuitions to the end. If not, there should be heavy suspicion towards the other one, as you both know that one of you two would be converted. No way that both converts were noobs.
Are you kidding me? You are using a wolf brag as your basis? I am inclined to lynch you now for that if nothing else. I don't understand the desire to lynch cleared villagers in a witch hunt when there is an original left.Except you know, kcough bragged about recruiting spies before her death, before info that only one person could convert was on the thread. Multiple. Aka 2. it makes most logical sense from a mod standpoint to make vogler, who was given an alias, to have the convert ability, to ensure they get their converts and have a balanced game.
I was asking about chaos and not converts bc we already knew about converts from above. Chaos is another unknown at this point, I don't want that fun surprise of issues with chaos at the end.
I am very skeptical that both you and/or SoV are converts. If you both are, this game is already over, as the noobs will just follow your intuitions to the end. If not, there should be heavy suspicion towards the other one, as you both know that one of you two would be converted. No way that both converts were noobs.
So you realistically think that the original is a kid with leprosy? It's fine if you want to say she is a convert, but then you are being a hypocrite and voting for someone that you think is a convert while chastising me for voting for someone I think is a convert.Are you kidding me? You are using a wolf brag as your basis? I am inclined to lynch you now for that if nothing else. I don't understand the desire to lynch cleared villagers in a witch hunt when there is an original left.
So you realistically think that the original is a kid with leprosy? It's fine if you want to say she is a convert, but then you are being a hypocrite and voting for someone that you think is a convert while chastising me for voting for someone I think is a convert.
No, I am still after an original. Wolves most likely were seer, blocker, converter, and extra killer. I am placing allie as the possible extra kill role. As far as her role, Dy and DVMD are not necessarily going to make it obvious who has powers. I mean, a guy who couldn't talk on the thread was our tracker, so I think assuming things is dangerous. It would be interesting that they didn't put in Tritter or Amber, but it also gives wolves a way to hide as we search for who we think would be in the company of Cuddy, Volger and Stacey.
If we are going to squeak people out based on the wolf brag, my top 2 would be SOV and Kam. The brag specifically distanced her from them and that made me more willing to think they were trouble.Are you kidding me? You are using a wolf brag as your basis? I am inclined to lynch you now for that if nothing else. I don't understand the desire to lynch cleared villagers in a witch hunt when there is an original left.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K