Air Force How best to contact medical recruiter?

Discussion in 'Military Medicine' started by ThinkingAndLooking, Aug 10, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. ThinkingAndLooking

ThinkingAndLooking

Apr 20, 2017
    Hey all! I am interesting in applying to AF HPSP, but I am having some trouble getting in touch with a recruiter to get on-track with my paperwork. I live in the D.C. area, and I have called the local recruiting office and sent some emails. Any tips from people who have moved through the process? How best to get started with the paperwork for an AF HPSP? What kind of timeline should I expect for the application?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. theonlytycrane

theonlytycrane 2+ Year Member

Mar 23, 2014
  4. HighPriest

HighPriest insert "clever" statement 7+ Year Member

Jan 1, 2008
    Army
    Draw a pentagram on the basement floor. Use salt. Place artifacts important to you at each point. Slaughter something. If you want Air Force, it'll have to be a younger sibling. If you're ok with Army a cat or a rat will do. Say the Lord's Prayer backwards at 1am. A recruiter will appear. Or, basically the same thing at least. He'll give you a similar deal.

StarboardMD and Gastrapathy like this.
  5. MirrorTodd

MirrorTodd It's a gas. 10+ Year Member

Apr 22, 2006
    Nowhere
    MDApps:
    Physician
    Unless you really really want to serve, don't do it. It'll never be worth the money.

6. Gastrapathy

Gastrapathy no longer apathetic Lifetime Donor 10+ Year Member

Feb 27, 2007
    Physician
    Say his name 3 times

HighPriest likes this.
  7. WernickeDO

WernickeDO Mending tents 5+ Year Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Tatooine
    Darn you @Gastrapathy and @HighPriest, you beat me to the punchline. I was even going to make a Candyman reference!

Gastrapathy likes this.