How many of you don't vote in polls, and why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many of you vote in polls?

• I do vote in polls, it is fun and interesting!

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • I do not vote in polls, because I'm to lazy to login.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I do not vote in polls, because my answer is not represented often.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I do not vote in polls, because it's no fun and boring!

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrBodacious

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you don't vote in polls, and why?

Members don't see this ad.

are u serious ??? :p :p :p

not lazy enough to vote but not motivated to explain why... ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
err i think that most people who don't vote in polls won't vote in this one either ............?

This is like a oxymoron poll :p

Originally posted by Farrah
err i think that most people who don't vote in polls won't vote in this one either ............?

its that thing i learned in stats about a corrupted sample...a self seleted survey concept or some crap like that....

hahahaha i love this poll! to me this is funnier than even the farting during interviews thread and quite possibly the poop sandwich classic of a few days ago.

Originally posted by No Egrets
hahahaha i love this poll! to me this is funnier than even the farting during interviews thread and quite possibly the poop sandwich classic of a few days ago.

excuse me--poop hot dog

bump

I need more data for my stats to be significant. :D

dont worry you'll get that 30 sample size, i dont know about distribution tho (god i hate that number---damn mcats have screwed me up)

oh yea... Samuel Longhorn Clemens...fyi.. "lies, damn lies and statistics." Sorry stats majors, nothing against ya.

if ya dont know who Clemens is i suggest ya pick up Huck Finn, its a damn good read

why would i vote in this one if i don't vote in the others?

Since we've had quite a few polls recently, I thought I'd bump this one up to give any newcomers the chance to chime in!