You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Iunno, I just particularly like when we're on the same page and it skeeves me out a lil when we're not; makes me wonder if it's just different wavelengths or sketchy.Yes, and? That doesn't mean I can't take a step back and say "Huh. That doesn't seem to have been a good idea." (I'm not really sure if you're correct about me/DocE or not ... either way, I don't see the point. Do you never do things that turn out to have been bad ideas?)
Seems like you're sniping. I don't get why. Probably just because it's me and you love to snipe at me, I suppose. Whatevs.
Oops. Little late to the party, apparently. So I'll just:
contingency lynch Caiter for tomorrow
Also I'm thoroughly enjoying playing with Pip. I think we should have a twins game at some point. 😛
As a medical student, this disgusts me
*** but I love the show 🙄***
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Saying basically the same thing at the same time as @Trilt is just part of my life now...If you're gonna needle someone, make sure you don't get ninja'd. 🙂
*** but I love the show 🙄***
************
Typical wolf...
************
Iunno, I just particularly like when we're on the same page and it skeeves me out a lil when we're not; makes me wonder if it's just different wavelengths or sketchy.
Also I'm thoroughly enjoying playing with Pip. I think we should have a twins game at some point. 😛
Well. My usual approach to a game is to make a list of everyone and jot +/- village/wolf, along with notes about specific things that were said, who seems to be angling for whom, etc.
I haven't done that this game. I've been more or less coasting.
I kinda want to go back and see what the dead wolves said and who they interacted with and whatnot, but ... haven't done that either.
I'm lame this game. Moreso than usual.
Oh.
Someone asked about mayor, I think - there is no mayor ability this game other than managing tie votes.
Saying basically the same thing at the same time as @Trilt is just part of my life now...
Lol. I was referring to MJ ninja'ing you. 🙂
Also I'm thoroughly enjoying playing with Pip. I think we should have a twins game at some point. 😛
Please make this a thing!
*** but I love the show 🙄***
Well damn, I was double ninja'd!Lol. I was referring to MJ ninja'ing you. 🙂
*************Iunno, I just particularly like when we're on the same page and it skeeves me out a lil when we're not; makes me wonder if it's just different wavelengths or sketchy.
Also I'm thoroughly enjoying playing with Pip. I think we should have a twins game at some point. 😛
Ohhh yes please. I'm claiming @Caiter92 😍
*************
I call... Lupin? I think?*************
Ohhh yes please. I'm claiming @Caiter92 😍
*************
No madzoo? 🙁I call... Lupin? I think?
Dubz can come join us. It's more fun with 3!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WZ and I are BFFs, not twins. She's the rock to my chaos.No madzoo? 🙁
*************
I think it's apt that my partner would have to be DocE
*************
I think it's apt that my partner would have to be DocE
*************
********
Obviously my partner would be Finn II
******
Obviously my partner would be Finn II
******
Night closed. Results pending.
I'd be tempted to oversee these shenanigans....
*****************************
Could @Coopah be my sketch twin?
*****************************
Could @Coopah be my sketch twin?
*****************************
I already made them symbiotic in Animorphs, how much more could they want. 😛No madzoo? 🙁
********Night closed. Results pending.
SLUTS PENDING
********
Because of all the murders happening, everyone was advised to stay home tonight.
It is now Day 4. Deadline is 8 pm EDT.
20 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
13. @bjeh
14. @Karabiner13
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia - Wallace Mahoney
15. @cheathac - Zoe Mitchell
7. @Animal Midwife - Hannah Keating
No one has died.
It is now Day 4. Deadline is 8 pm EDT.
20 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
13. @bjeh
14. @Karabiner13
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia - Wallace Mahoney
15. @cheathac - Zoe Mitchell
7. @Animal Midwife - Hannah Keating
Wut?Night closed. Results pending.
********* pretty sure I out sketch you ********************************************
Could @Coopah be my sketch twin?
*****************************
**********************Wut?
MODGOD FINN DOES WHAT SHE WANTS WITH THE SLUTS
**********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night cancellation it seems.
If the tally doesn't change and there's no serious discussion going on between now and then, I'm going to close lynch at 7 to give you all an extra hour of night. Does anyone have a problem with that?
Yes 🙂Iunno, I just particularly like when we're on the same page and it skeeves me out a lil when we're not; makes me wonder if it's just different wavelengths or sketchy.
Also I'm thoroughly enjoying playing with Pip. I think we should have a twins game at some point. 😛
D
deleted676737
Almost certainly a lynch avoidance, which could feasibly be either a wolf or villager ability.Hoping to clear some things up. @Filly Bay shared that she had mod information that Caiter was a wolf, but when lynched she didn't die. Was this a blocking mechanism she or someone had to protect her?
It's called lynch avoidance, it is a common mechanism that allows a wolf to survive one or more lynches.Hoping to clear some things up. @Filly Bay shared that she had mod information that Caiter was a wolf, but when lynched she didn't die. Was this a blocking mechanism she or someone had to protect her?
It is also something villagers have occasionally, but the combination of mod information saying wolf and a lynch avoidance is most likely a wolf, as it is highly unlikely a villager would have both abilities.Almost certainly a lynch avoidance, which could feasibly be either a wolf or villager ability.
It's called lynch avoidance, it is a common mechanism that allows a wolf to survive one or more lynches.
Thanks, MJ. Not super familiar with many mechanisms of this game. Also, sorry for my lack of reading comprehension earlier (haven't had a chance to respond to you about that). Was doing a piss poor job attempting to get caught up in the game before I had to be out the door. That **** drives me nuts though so I wanted to say something.
D
deleted676737
Oh, I definitely agree that caiter is almost certainly a wolf in this circumstance given the lynch avoidance and mod information. I was just giving a more general description since it can sometimes be a villager ability, as you said. 🙂It is also something villagers have occasionally, but the combination of mod information saying wolf and a lynch avoidance is most likely a wolf, as it is highly unlikely a villager would have both abilities.
Oh it's okay, I'm just giving you the standard hazing, I didn't mean anything by it. We just need to condition noobs to feel no pain and kill without remorse for maximum WW efficiency.Thanks, MJ. Not super familiar with many mechanisms of this game. Also, sorry for my lack of reading comprehension earlier (haven't had a chance to respond to you about that). Was doing a piss poor job attempting to get caught up in the game before I had to be out the door. That **** drives me nuts though so I wanted to say something.
Oh, I definitely agree that caiter is almost certainly a wolf in this circumstance given the lynch avoidance and mod information. I was just giving a general description of the ability. 🙂
Thanks Sandy and MJ. That's why I asked about the mechanism - seems as though the only obvious explanation is she was protected by wolves. We are down three wolves and with the blocking tonight, haven't lost another villager. I really feel like I can confidently say:
lynch caiter
******************
You THINK?!?! You wanna war with me, buddy boy, you better be sure.I call... Lupin? I think?
I stand by the "kill it until dead" philosophy.
Lynch caiter
Lynch caiter
Lynch Caiter
Night cancellation it seems.
I presume you're getting to that from the "everyone advised to stay home" thing.
That might just be mod flair and last night was the "oh crap we're losing we'd better use our conversion while we can," too.....
I think I lean toward your interpretation, assuming that's what you meant, but.....
Day 4 Friday Partay Lynch Tally:
Caiter (5) - LIS, wally, farmdoggo, Coopah, Sandy
5/20
Lynch deadline is in 20.5 hours (8pm EDT)
Caiter (5) - LIS, wally, farmdoggo, Coopah, Sandy
5/20
Lynch deadline is in 20.5 hours (8pm EDT)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night was also closed an hour early which leads me to lean towards night cancellation.I presume you're getting to that from the "everyone advised to stay home" thing.
That might just be mod flair and last night was the "oh crap we're losing we'd better use our conversion while we can," too.....
I think I lean toward your interpretation, assuming that's what you meant, but.....
Oh, and
Lynch Caiter
Hopefully 2nd times a charm?
Lynch Caiter
Hopefully 2nd times a charm?
Day 4 Friday Partay Lynch Tally:
Caiter (6) - LIS, wally, farmdoggo, Coopah, Sandy, FB
6/20
Lynch deadline is in 20.5 hours (8pm EDT)
Caiter (6) - LIS, wally, farmdoggo, Coopah, Sandy, FB
6/20
Lynch deadline is in 20.5 hours (8pm EDT)
lynch caiter ...second time's a charm?
Lynch caiter
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
