You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wolves kill at night. I can't see night cancelling ever really benefiting the wolves.(and by canceling the night you prevented that possibility) (but is night cancellation ever a wolf ability? anyone?)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************************
Needs to reach to level of my current avvie imho.This game has slowed down way too much. I vote @Coopah gets drunk and points out another wolf please.
Edit: @Mr. Coopah help us out here
I've been reading through this thread for the past couple of days and every time I see your pic I think it is terrifying...*************************
Needs to reach to level of my current avvie imho.
I also assumed that was how Cheat was killed but as for being one time ability... your guess is as good as mine haha... however I wouldn't be surprised with this many people in the game if another villager had some type of night killing ability? That was more my train of thought there.
I was guessing a day assassin rather then a two kill night assassin, but I don't know the show and it might fit better with the theme to have a multiple kill night assassin.
This game has slowed down way too much. I vote @Coopah gets drunk and points out another wolf please.
Edit: @Mr. Coopah help us out here
Lol Mr. Coopah is preoccupied with his parents visiting. I was the designated driver with my in-laws drank with hubby. So no drunken fun for me.
It is a little tooooooo quiet around here.
She's my wifffff 😍 but right now my wif is a dirty wolf!
.... that's cold, you can change her. If you try, she could be a good puppy.
Mrs. Coopah just told me the truth... I thought Caiter was your real wife. 🙁 I got some learning to do.
Ask her to start around Christmas...Mrs. Coopah just told me the truth... I thought Caiter was your real wife. 🙁 I got some learning to do.
**************Ask her to start around Christmas...
idk if coop was there for christmas.......
**************
Man, I wish!Mrs. Coopah just told me the truth... I thought Caiter was your real wife. 🙁 I got some learning to do.

But it is kinda the start of all the things Fubar family though**************
idk if coop was there for christmas.......
**************
Mrs. Coopah just told me the truth... I thought Caiter was your real wife. 🙁 I got some learning to do.
We're all married to each other. It happened i our heads but that doesn't mean it isn't real.
************But it is kinda the start of all the things Fubar family though
I know, but coop wasn't there for the Fubar Family and everything, is what I'm saying.
************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But how can Coop explain the marriages without explaining where they started? Without the backstory, we just sound weird. (Lol)************
I know, but coop wasn't there for the Fubar Family and everything, is what I'm saying.
************
we just sound weird.
Well... let's be honest here...
Night closed, results pendinggggg
I will wait until results are posted, but I have intredasting things to report.
Wendy Parks used to be in the courtroom all the time doing what she loved, but recently she seemed to be absent from the courtroom. Perhaps there were just better prosecutors or maybe she just wanted some time off. Whatever the reason, people thought they would someday see her in the courtroom again... but that was not be. Wendy parks was strangled last night in her own backyard.
It is now Day 5. Deadline is 8 pm EDT.
19 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
14. @Karabiner13
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia - Wallace Mahoney
15. @cheathac - Zoe Mitchell
7. @Animal Midwife - Hannah Keating
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks
Dead is bjeh - Wendy Parks, a lawyer and VILLAGER who had no abilities
It is now Day 5. Deadline is 8 pm EDT.
19 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
14. @Karabiner13
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia - Wallace Mahoney
15. @cheathac - Zoe Mitchell
7. @Animal Midwife - Hannah Keating
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks
Well lets have it.I will wait until results are posted, but I have intredasting things to report.
So I'm the village assassin, I was compelled to kill bjeh. I killed cheat, and have one more kill, and as much as I'd like to play my usual chaos self, I am going to take one for the village. I don't know how many times I can be forced to kill, but if it is even one morw time, statistically I must die. I was allowed one attempt to look into who forced me to kill, and picked Caiter but it was not her it seems.
I'd kill you if I had the chance, you're awfully active for a night cycle at this time of day. Maybe you're the other wolf.Well lets have it.
Actually the mods just corrected me and told me I would be informed of whether my guess is correct tomorrow night, not tonight. I don't know if it is worth keeping me around for.LOL I was wtfing your previous statement but it applies to both of them.
Is redirecting usually a wolfy ability?Actually the mods just corrected me and told me I would be informed of whether my guess is correct tomorrow night, not tonight. I don't know if it is worth keeping me around for.
I wasn't redirected, someone specifically ordered me to kill a player and I was told I was unable to refuse.Is redirecting usually a wolfy ability?
Is your role linked to them all the time, or was this the first you heard that you could be directed?I wasn't redirected, someone specifically ordered me to kill a player and I was told I was unable to refuse.
I am just trying to figure out if we have a role like Annalise that could potentially tell every character what to do, or if you are specifically tied to someone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If he was specifically told to kill it would imply a wolfy ability not a redirect.I am just trying to figure out if we have a role like Annalise that could potentially tell every character what to do, or if you are specifically tied to someone.
lynch weim
thanks to a long night cycle bjeh and I had a good pm discussion yesterday. We both were suspicious of weim. She has been fairly quiet this game compared to the Telenovela game she played which isn't necessarily wolfy. She also hasn't contributed nearly as much to wolf hunting as she did in Telenovela. During the Lyra lynch she called out FB and mentioned there were more people suspicious than FB but didn't say who. Then she didn't even vote that day despite being around. The next day she mentions she was between Caiter and Snowy but it was after FB had come on with her info about Caiter. She's posted mostly mechanics talk or off-topic fluff posts where in Telenovela she had a good mix of mechanics, fluff, and reads/wolf hunting
thanks to a long night cycle bjeh and I had a good pm discussion yesterday. We both were suspicious of weim. She has been fairly quiet this game compared to the Telenovela game she played which isn't necessarily wolfy. She also hasn't contributed nearly as much to wolf hunting as she did in Telenovela. During the Lyra lynch she called out FB and mentioned there were more people suspicious than FB but didn't say who. Then she didn't even vote that day despite being around. The next day she mentions she was between Caiter and Snowy but it was after FB had come on with her info about Caiter. She's posted mostly mechanics talk or off-topic fluff posts where in Telenovela she had a good mix of mechanics, fluff, and reads/wolf hunting
I say we keep mj alive and the blocker should block him.
If anyone tracks someone besides blocker to mj then we have our lupus.
If anyone tracks someone besides blocker to mj then we have our lupus.
FWIW on the Lyra lynch I wasn't around.... my dog died that day so my friends took me out to dinner -_- (not meant to be an excuse or a "don't vote for me" plea, just an explanation and reality.)lynch weim
thanks to a long night cycle bjeh and I had a good pm discussion yesterday. We both were suspicious of weim. She has been fairly quiet this game compared to the Telenovela game she played which isn't necessarily wolfy. She also hasn't contributed nearly as much to wolf hunting as she did in Telenovela. During the Lyra lynch she called out FB and mentioned there were more people suspicious than FB but didn't say who. Then she didn't even vote that day despite being around. The next day she mentions she was between Caiter and Snowy but it was after FB had come on with her info about Caiter. She's posted mostly mechanics talk or off-topic fluff posts where in Telenovela she had a good mix of mechanics, fluff, and reads/wolf hunting
I didn't vote earlier because I wanted to vote for caiter but no one was really sus of her at that time but me apparently so meh
I had the wiretap last night and used it on caiter to try to get an idea of who her canine partner might be. All I got was she was talking to a man, it was a tense conversation and she seemed to want something from him.
Last edited:
First I'd heard of it, had no clue it could happen.Is your role linked to them all the time, or was this the first you heard that you could be directed?
Oh, well, that sounds like the one who acted on me then. I might be able to either get confirmation or a revenge kill tonight because she was who I guessed and it seems I was likely correct.I had the wiretap last night and used it on caiter to try to get an idea of who her canine partner might be. All I get was she was talking to a man, it was a tense conversation and she seemed to want something from him.
Actually, given the wiretap results, I wouldn't block me- I think I might get an opportunity to kill the person who was compelling me so long as I was correct on my guess, so I might be able to solve the village's Caiter problem tonight.I say we keep mj alive and the blocker should block him.
If anyone tracks someone besides blocker to mj then we have our lupus.
I was not talking redirect, but direct, like orders.If he was specifically told to kill it would imply a wolfy ability not a redirect.
Hey guys, parents up visiting for next 2 days, I will try to stay up on things here, but probably won't have much time to post till Monday. Same goes for Mrs. Coopah (probably). Just a heads up.
down to what's important now... @Jilary you are my kitty pic of the day ^^
down to what's important now... @Jilary you are my kitty pic of the day ^^
Hey guys, parents up visiting for next 2 days, I will try to stay up on things here, but probably won't have much time to post till Monday. Same goes for Mrs. Coopah (probably). Just a heads up.
down to what's important now... @Jilary you are my kitty pic of the day ^^
Truth... send help
(jk for in-laws they're badass) but will be busy.How many wolves do we think we started with? 4 or 5? I'm trying to figure out whether we are looking for our last original (in that case I'm looking towards jil and sandy rn) or if we are just looking for convert?
I'm betting 4 plus convert and a chaos.How many wolves do we think we started with? 4 or 5? I'm trying to figure out whether we are looking for our last original (in that case I'm looking towards jil and sandy rn) or if we are just looking for convert?
lynch weim
thanks to a long night cycle bjeh and I had a good pm discussion yesterday. We both were suspicious of weim. She has been fairly quiet this game compared to the Telenovela game she played which isn't necessarily wolfy. She also hasn't contributed nearly as much to wolf hunting as she did in Telenovela. During the Lyra lynch she called out FB and mentioned there were more people suspicious than FB but didn't say who. Then she didn't even vote that day despite being around. The next day she mentions she was between Caiter and Snowy but it was after FB had come on with her info about Caiter. She's posted mostly mechanics talk or off-topic fluff posts where in Telenovela she had a good mix of mechanics, fluff, and reads/wolf hunting
This is an interesting analysis. I had wm as slight village leaning for something early on, but I forget why. Will double check when I can - may also be looking at her though..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm betting 4 plus convert and a chaos.
Okay that is what I was thinking. Also, does anyone know if the blocker blocked Caiter? Because if they did, I don't know why she could still have ordered you to kill. But if they didn't we would have had our conversion last night.
PBC or ny might be a good convert. Also coop hasn't gotten any lynch votes yet, so since people haven't been suspicious of her she might be a good option. My second guesses would be trippy or SOV I think...
If he's unlucky, then LIS again.
If he's unlucky, then LIS again.
Yes I realize that is a lot of people. But waiting to hear more discussion before I vote today.
How many wolves do we think we started with? 4 or 5? I'm trying to figure out whether we are looking for our last original (in that case I'm looking towards jil and sandy rn) or if we are just looking for convert?
I've been thinking 5 originals lately partly because we couldn't lynch Caiter which is why I started looking at Weim more. Also looking towards Sandy
Okay that is what I was thinking. Also, does anyone know if the blocker blocked Caiter? Because if they did, I don't know why she could still have ordered you to kill. But if they didn't we would have had our conversion last night.
I also had the same thoughts about the blocker
As much as I enjoy being converted it's a terrible choice for the wolves.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
