You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Since this is bandwagoning with <30 min to go...unless Jilary was converted she's not a wolf
Lynch Mr Coop
Hmm. Okay, scratch those feels again. Going with other feels that LotF and I have discussed earlier.
Unlynch Jilary, Lynch Genny
For mostly the same reasons, D1 eyebrow raising and no marked improvement in my spreadsheet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since this is bandwagoning with <30 min to go...unless Jilary was converted she's not a wolf
Lynch Mr Coop
That Jilary comment based on real info, or based on your read of her?
I don't really care for the Weim lynch.
I actually think Jilary is a bit sketchy, but given what sounds like strong vouching I'm not gonna get on that bandwagon.
So,
lynch Snowy (who I've tried to lynch before....)
I actually think Jilary is a bit sketchy, but given what sounds like strong vouching I'm not gonna get on that bandwagon.
So,
lynch Snowy (who I've tried to lynch before....)
*****************************************
Day 5 Lynch Tally:
weim (5) - KB, PBC, Coopah, wally, MrCoop
Jilary (2) - Trilt, Snowy
MrCoop (3) - genny, FB, Weim
DVMD (1) - SOV
Snowy (1) - LIS
genny (1) - Farmdoggo
@WeimMama leads but @Mr. Coopah just appeared in the race for frontrunner.
12/19
Lynch deadline in 10 minutes
********************************************
Day 5 Lynch Tally:
weim (5) - KB, PBC, Coopah, wally, MrCoop
Jilary (2) - Trilt, Snowy
MrCoop (3) - genny, FB, Weim
DVMD (1) - SOV
Snowy (1) - LIS
genny (1) - Farmdoggo
@WeimMama leads but @Mr. Coopah just appeared in the race for frontrunner.
12/19
Lynch deadline in 10 minutes
********************************************
Last edited:
*******(who I've tried to lynch before....)
(You've voted to lynch everyone, old man😉)
*******
*****************************************
Day 5 Lynch Tally:
weim (5) - KB, PBC, Coopah, wally, MrCoop
Jilary (2) - Trilt, Snowy
MrCoop (3) - genny, FB,
DVMD (1) - SOV
Snowy (1) - LIS
genny (1) - Farmdoggo
@WeimMama leads but @Mr. Coopah just appeared in the race for frontrunner.
12/19
Lynch deadline in 10 minutes
********************************************
Did Mr Coop lynch himself?
I voted for MrCoop he didn't vote for himself 😛*****************************************
Day 5 Lynch Tally:
weim (5) - KB, PBC, Coopah, wally, MrCoop
Jilary (2) - Trilt, Snowy
MrCoop (2) - genny, FB,
DVMD (1) - SOV
Snowy (1) - LIS
genny (1) - Farmdoggo
@WeimMama leads but @Mr. Coopah just appeared in the race for frontrunner.
12/19
Lynch deadline in 10 minutes
********************************************
**********************************************
Day 5 Lynch Tally:
weim (5) - KB, PBC, Coopah, wally, MrCoop
Jilary (2) - Trilt, Snowy
MrCoop (2) - genny, FB, mr. Coop
DVMD (1) - SOV
Snowy (1) - LIS
genny (1) - Farmdoggo
@WeimMama leads but @Mr. Coopah just appeared in the race for frontrunner.
12/19
Lynch deadline in 10 minutes
********************************************
Ps you have mr coop voting twice, and once is for himself.
edit: Ninjad by everyone.......
*****
********************************************
Joke's on y'all. I edited it before you could quote me.
********************************************
Joke's on y'all. I edited it before you could quote me.
********************************************
**************************************************
Joke's on y'all. I edited it before you could quote me.
********************************************
lies
******
but its not right cause i voted mr. coop 😛********************************************
Joke's on y'all. I edited it before you could quote me.
********************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well personally i would love if you'd swing that vote of yours on over to mr. coopOk, so, the fact that LIS and Filly Bay (who I feel super village-y about) aren't voting for WM is making me second guess this.
Hmm. Okay, scratch those feels again. Going with other feels that LotF and I have discussed earlier.
Unlynch Jilary, Lynch Genny
For mostly the same reasons, D1 eyebrow raising and no marked improvement in my spreadsheet
I like eyebrow raising.Lynch Snowy
I still gots them feels
I still gots them feels
******
lies
******
*******************
photoshopped
*******************
but its not right cause i voted mr. coop 😛
*****************
Dangit. Gotchu.
*****************
What voting?! I actually voted for the wolves. If it's the timing of my votes, that's just my work schedule. I really can't check in at work, I'm way too busy and I get home moments before lynch close some days (or I'm still driving).Ehh. Not feeling the WM lynch. Sounds like a frustrated villager to me. Also not feeling the Snowy lynch as strongly as I was the past couple days. Started with a wolfy lean on her, but have been getting much more villager-y lately.
Farmdoggo is good with
Lynch Jilary
Still some early game weirdness with voting that I can't get past. And nothing definitively I've marked as village lean since.
I also thought I used the wire tap in the most village way possible. I thought about wiretapping someone else, but I was hopeful for a clue as to who the other wolf was, unfortunately I didn't get much that I can understand.
*******
(You've voted to lynch everyone, old man😉)
*******
Difference is, I wasn't trying to lynch everyone. I've actually TRIED to lynch Snowy. I think. Maybe I've just thought about it.
*****************************************
Day 5 Lynch Tally:
weim (4) - KB, PBC, Coopah, MrCoop
Jilary (2) - Trilt, Snowy
MrCoop (4) - genny, FB, Weim, wally
DVMD (1) - SOV
Snowy (2) - LIS, MJ
genny (1) - Farmdoggo
14/19
@WildZoo just for you!
********************************************
Day 5 Lynch Tally:
weim (4) - KB, PBC, Coopah, MrCoop
Jilary (2) - Trilt, Snowy
MrCoop (4) - genny, FB, Weim, wally
DVMD (1) - SOV
Snowy (2) - LIS, MJ
genny (1) - Farmdoggo
14/19
@WildZoo just for you!
********************************************
unlynch jil, lynch mr. coop
On very quick ISO, hasn't given much of anything.
On very quick ISO, hasn't given much of anything.
unlynch weimmama
lynch mr coop
This band wagon lynching is probably gonna get me in trouble some how or another. I just hate when those I've got in my notes as being village-y aren't feeling who I'm voting for. Makes me think I'm missing something. Frack.
Look. Go with your gut. If you think someone's sketchy, don't let me talk you outta it.
If you're a villager, anyway. If yer a wolf, screw you. 🙂
What voting?! I actually voted for the wolves.
That's part of it, for my analysing of D1. I expect wolves to be on wolves based on how that went down. However, you can chill. FB vouched for you so I'm fine with you because of that and changed my vote accordingly.
Lynch Closed. Results pending.
I'm going with this tally so please check your votes.
Trippy your vote didn't count. Was after deadline.
I'm going with this tally so please check your votes.
Trippy your vote didn't count. Was after deadline.
*****************************************
Day 5 Lynch Tally:
weim (4) - KB, PBC, Coopah, MrCoop
Jilary (2) - Trilt, Snowy
MrCoop (4) - genny, FB, Weim, wally
DVMD (1) - SOV
Snowy (2) - LIS, MJ
genny (1) - Farmdoggo
14/19
@WildZoo just for you!
********************************************
Look. Go with your gut. If you think someone's sketchy, don't let me talk you outta it.
If you're a villager, anyway. If yer a wolf, screw you. 🙂
Ha. I feel mostly ok with it. WM was present and on point to defend herself. I think that counts for something. Definitely curious to see how a tie gets handled in WW.
********Difference is, I wasn't trying to lynch everyone. I've actually TRIED to lynch Snowy. I think. Maybe I've just thought about it.
I was joking 😛
********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am very tired so I hope you are not too disappointed by the lack of write up.
It is now Night 6. Deadline is 11 pm EDT.
18 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
14. @Karabiner13
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia - Wallace Mahoney
15. @cheathac - Zoe Mitchell
7. @Animal Midwife - Hannah Keating
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks
1. @Mr. Coopah - Caleb Hapstall
Dead is Mr Coop - Caleb Hapstall, a WOLF who could perform and extra kill on even nights
It is now Night 6. Deadline is 11 pm EDT.
18 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
14. @Karabiner13
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia - Wallace Mahoney
15. @cheathac - Zoe Mitchell
7. @Animal Midwife - Hannah Keating
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks
1. @Mr. Coopah - Caleb Hapstall
right back atcha 🙂@WeimMama - you have my heart.
*****************I can't believe a first time player got to be a wolf!
RNG! Anyone has a chance to be a wolf (though sometimes mods mess with the rng if someone was just a wolf a couple games in a row...)
*****************
Ironically, I originally put in to wiretap Mr coop and changed my mind last minute.
*****************
RNG! Anyone has a chance to be a wolf (though sometimes mods mess with the rng if someone was just a wolf a couple games in a row...)
*****************
***********
Totes thought mods like planned out who was who. Hah. That makes so much more sense. Thanks Ski!
***********
Some mods never mess with RNG, and I honestly don't think they should.*****************
RNG! Anyone has a chance to be a wolf (though sometimes mods mess with the rng if someone was just a wolf a couple games in a row...)
*****************
@WeimMama - in regards to the wasted lynch comment, just FYI - but even lynching villagers gives us info, so it's never really a wasted lynch.
@WeimMama - in regards to the wasted lynch comment, just FYI - but even lynching villagers gives us info, so it's never really a wasted lynch.
I know. But its a much better use of a lynch to lynch a wolf than a villager, especially when that villager is yourself 😛
*******Some mods never mess with RNG, and I honestly don't think they should.
never said they always did, just that sometimes mods will. 🙂
*******
D
deleted676737
Gah, sorry to have missed today's lynch. 🙁 But I'm super happy that the village has managed to dispose of another wolf! If caiter is truly the alpha, then I wonder how many more others there are? We've had awesome luck finding them so far.
no marked improvement in my spreadsheet
I can't believe a first time player got to be a wolf!
*****
Would have made for either a really boring or really interesting noob game
*****
**************
Would have made for either a really boring or really interesting noob game
*****
NO WOLVES, JUST VILLAGERS. HOW DO YOU WIN*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
NO WOLVES JUST VILLAGERS. HOW DO YOU WIN
*********
Yessssss🤣
***********
*********
NO WOLVES, JUST VILLAGERS. HOW DO YOU WIN
*********
*******
Day 1 - VILLAGE WINS!
**********
I'm thinking there could be 1-2 more... maybe 1 more original +/- 1 if they got a convert? Or no more originals but +1 with a convert and then Caiter? Complete speculation of course.Gah, sorry to have missed today's lynch. 🙁 But I'm super happy that the village has managed to dispose of another wolf! If caiter is truly the alpha, then I wonder how many more others there are? We've had awesome luck finding them so far.
5 wolves. Methinks it is Time to kill caiter or lynch caiter.
If we can stop conversion maybe this thing be over!
If we can stop conversion maybe this thing be over!
*********************
You guys suck. No one accuses me of anything until I am not online to even offer up a defense.
*********************
You guys suck. No one accuses me of anything until I am not online to even offer up a defense.
*********************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K