You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unelect nohika
Elect lyra
Elect lyra
Unelect ski
Elect Lyra
I'd be down with electing Nohika or Ny though too. They usually get lynched early due to play style and I'd like to see them both play a little longer (as long as they don't end up lupine).
Elect Lyra
I'd be down with electing Nohika or Ny though too. They usually get lynched early due to play style and I'd like to see them both play a little longer (as long as they don't end up lupine).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If Lyra knows her stuff I don't mind. Elect Lyra
Unelect ski, elect Trippy
Because hydra support
Because hydra support
LIS is a busy man. I am all for boss being mayor, but depending, someone with time on their hands to read all this mess may be better. I'll leave it up to @LetItSnow if he wants my vote or not.![]()
Oh sure, why not. I only work Wed night and Fri day this week. I'm taking sailing lessons tonight and tomorrow night, though. Fun!
elect LIS
Kinda prefer to see my role first, but what the heck.
Also, why am I suddenly getting email notifications for Likes and Quotes? I didn't change anything in my forum settings..... I don't want that shiz.
Oh. In fairness, because I know some people want the mayor to 'know the theme' --- I don't know this theme in the least. I didn't even realize it was a tv show. I personally haven't found that it matters whether the 'mayor' knows the theme, but it's a fair argument to want them to, at least.
Woohoo! Nothing like the boss being the boss.Oh sure, why not. I only work Wed night and Fri day this week. I'm taking sailing lessons tonight and tomorrow night, though. Fun!
elect LIS
Kinda prefer to see my role first, but what the heck.
LIS for Mayor of Murdersville
Updates, so you hopefully just have to go back and put the setting back to no notifications.Also, why am I suddenly getting email notifications for Likes and Quotes? I didn't change anything in my forum settings..... I don't want that shiz.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Went to check my email, fearing the worst...yup, it's that bad
Updates, so you hopefully just have to go back and put the setting back to no notifications.
Can you help a po boy out and point to where? I skimmed the settings and I can't find the checkbox for "don't send me any email ever".
Haha. Do you use taptalk?Can you help a po boy out and point to where? I skimmed the settings and I can't find the checkbox for "don't send me any email ever".
go to the bottom of one of the emails and you can hit "unsubscribe" to turn off the notifications. I nipped that in the bud real fast this morning.Can you help a po boy out and point to where? I skimmed the settings and I can't find the checkbox for "don't send me any email ever".
Either no one likes my posts or I'm not having the problem! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure it is only affecting tapatalk users.Either no one likes my posts or I'm not having the problem!![]()
I accidentally stopped all future emails from SDN ever again one time while trying to unsubscribe and never figured out how to undo it.
Elect Jilary (because adorable avatar)Either no one likes my posts or I'm not having the problem!![]()
I promised my wife I wouldn't go kitty strats beyond the first lynch vote. No worries I will actually try to play for real.
What's the logic for the LIS votes? If you are blindly electing mayor with no roles out, you usually want to bring someone to the forefront that isn't usually investigated much, but typically lynched fairly early. Much to LIS's (lack of) pleasure, he is usually investigated quite early anyway.
Ooh Oh!! *raises handWhat's the logic for the LIS votes? If you are blindly electing mayor with no roles out, you usually want to bring someone to the forefront that isn't usually investigated much, but typically lynched fairly early. Much to LIS's (lack of) pleasure, he is usually investigated quite early anyway.
This is me to a T!! I always lurk and no one ever notices me except to lynch me right away just because of my name.
And whatever on that. You want a mayor who can problem solve and bring logic to the table since they are typically in the game for a long while.
Official Election Tally
Ski (1) – Snowy
Cheat (1) – AM
Ny (1) – STL
LIS (8) – Wally, Ny, Sandy, Nokia, WeimMama, SOV, LIS, Lupin
Trippy (4) – Trippy, FB, Farmdog, Caiter
Lyra (6) – Lyra, Genny, bjeh, Kbou, Jil, Coopah
Jil (1) – MrCoop
22/26 Deadline 6 pm EDT, ~1.75 hrs remaining
Ski (1) – Snowy
Cheat (1) – AM
Ny (1) – STL
LIS (8) – Wally, Ny, Sandy, Nokia, WeimMama, SOV, LIS, Lupin
Trippy (4) – Trippy, FB, Farmdog, Caiter
Lyra (6) – Lyra, Genny, bjeh, Kbou, Jil, Coopah
Jil (1) – MrCoop
22/26 Deadline 6 pm EDT, ~1.75 hrs remaining
******Official Election Tally
Ski (1) – Snowy
Cheat (1) – AM
Ny (1) – STL
LIS (8) – Wally, Ny, Sandy, Nokia, WeimMama, SOV, LIS, Lupin
Trippy (4) – Trippy, FB, Farmdog, Caiter
Lyra (6) – Lyra, Genny, bjeh, Kbou, Jil, Coopah
Jil (1) – MrCoop
22/26 Deadline 6 pm EDT, ~1.75 hrs remaining
damn I was really hoping to be elected mayor and not be playing
******
Lynch ski. Sounds sketchy.******
damn I was really hoping to be elected mayor and not be playing
******
😛
*****Lynch ski. Sounds sketchy.
😛
I was hoping to see what would happen if the elected mayor wasn't playing (like if I won by a landslide, not just a few votes)
*****
I would actually be quite okay with you as mayor. Usually mayor is a villager anyway when roles go out after (since they are usually investigated first), so ensuring you are on the side of village is for the best. And Dubz usually likes her convert checkers in the game so they can just stay on you like white on rice 😛Ooh Oh!! *raises hand
This is me to a T!! I always lurk and no one ever notices me except to lynch me right away just because of my name.
And whatever on that. You want a mayor who can problem solve and bring logic to the table since they are typically in the game for a long while.
Ha! I don't expect to live long this game no matter what after last game.I would actually be quite okay with you as mayor. Usually mayor is a villager anyway when roles go out after (since they are usually investigated first), so ensuring you are on the side of village is for the best. And Dubz usually likes her convert checkers in the game so they can just stay on you like white on rice 😛
Either no one likes my posts or I'm not having the problem!![]()
Maybe you're like me and used a really old email that you never check anymore to sign up for sign-y up-y crap 😀
********unmayor Nyanko, mayor lupin*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, why am I suddenly getting email notifications for Likes and Quotes? I didn't change anything in my forum settings..... I don't want that shiz.
Updates, so you hopefully just have to go back and put the setting back to no notifications.
I don't use tapa... reading through what I quoted, I realize it is a different problem, but I have been annoyed with the alerts the last 2 days. Normally that little red number gets smaller as I click through threads, and then I know how many likes I got and can tell if I missed something. THEY AREN'T COUNTING DOWN AND IT IS BREAKING MY BRAIN!!!Pretty sure it is only affecting tapatalk users.
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
Unelect cheat
Elect Lyra
Elect Lyra
ELECT TRIPPY
Pippy has been very active and good the games I've played with her... and having Trilt just adds to that
See I'm still suspicious of Trilt after what she pulled in that one game. 😛 The one I played when I was first back, that I was lynched twice. That was the one she was super-wolf at the end, right? I can't remember the theme.
Election Closed
Official Final Election Tally
Ski (1) – Snowy
Lupin (1) – STL
LIS (8) – Wally, Ny, Sandy, Nokia, WeimMama, SOV, LIS, Lupin
Trippy (5) – Trippy, FB, Farmdog, Caiter, Cheat
Lyra (7) – Lyra, Genny, bjeh, Kbou, Jil, Coopah, AM
Jil (1) – MrCoop,
23/26
Check your votes. We will start sending out roles shortly and then a write up/roster will be posted which will include your PM groups.
Official Final Election Tally
Ski (1) – Snowy
Lupin (1) – STL
LIS (8) – Wally, Ny, Sandy, Nokia, WeimMama, SOV, LIS, Lupin
Trippy (5) – Trippy, FB, Farmdog, Caiter, Cheat
Lyra (7) – Lyra, Genny, bjeh, Kbou, Jil, Coopah, AM
Jil (1) – MrCoop,
23/26
Check your votes. We will start sending out roles shortly and then a write up/roster will be posted which will include your PM groups.
In b4 auto mayor elected
Oh... @PippyPony, I guess we should have actually talked before I run off electing someone. Hrrmph. Hydra thing getting off to a good start.
Actualllyy...
My better half has a poor habit of being enthusiastic and getting lynched early. How bout we encourage some investigation early?
Unelect Ski, elect Trippy.
Two heads (of state) are better than one, Trippy '17. 100 years Trippy '17.
It's ok, flattery will get you everywhere with me 😍 And you put us on the ticket! Extra points.
As Professor Keating would say, your karma is clearly out of balance if you’ve been assigned to this class. Nevertheless, here you all are and after a brief election your elected class leader is @LetItSnow
That’s all for today. Go home, study, or maybe attend the annual bonfire on campus. Just be careful out there. Some of the students may be taking “How to Get Away with Murder” a little too seriously.
All roles should be distributed at this point. Your PM groups are listed below.
It is now Night 1. 26 Players Remain. Deadline for night actions is 11 PM EDT.
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SummerTheLynx
9. @Filly Bay
10. @Lupin21
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
13. @bjeh
14. @Karabiner13
15. @cheathac
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
21. @nohika
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
26. @LyraGardenia
That’s all for today. Go home, study, or maybe attend the annual bonfire on campus. Just be careful out there. Some of the students may be taking “How to Get Away with Murder” a little too seriously.
All roles should be distributed at this point. Your PM groups are listed below.
It is now Night 1. 26 Players Remain. Deadline for night actions is 11 PM EDT.
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SummerTheLynx
9. @Filly Bay
10. @Lupin21
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
13. @bjeh
14. @Karabiner13
15. @cheathac
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
21. @nohika
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
26. @LyraGardenia
I get to name my siamese group mates.
LadywithSars
And trippingpony
LadywithSars
And trippingpony
New avatar, just for the game.
Also, see Watering Hole. Gonna watch at least a couple episodes of this series on Rabbit so I have... some idea what I'm doing.New avatar, just for the game.
Missing quite a few night actions. Friendly reminder that night ends in just under 2 hours.
Oops, somehow missed when the election ended. Just finished cleaning and got on to vote. 🙄
I've seen all season 1 and most of season 2. For those watching now: the MC in the series is played by the actor who was Dean Thomas in Harry Potter. I spent all of S1 wondering why he looked so familiar. You're welcome.
I've seen all season 1 and most of season 2. For those watching now: the MC in the series is played by the actor who was Dean Thomas in Harry Potter. I spent all of S1 wondering why he looked so familiar. You're welcome.
I can already tell I'm going to have to work hard to avoid blabbing show spoilers in this game...
Oh shoot...I didn't even think about that...I can already tell I'm going to have to work hard to avoid blabbing show spoilers in this game...
Quite honestly, some of the major spoilers are going to come out when we start discussing what a wolf may look like. So it's going to be a bit inevitable...I can already tell I'm going to have to work hard to avoid blabbing show spoilers in this game...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night closed. Results pending.
go to the bottom of one of the emails and you can hit "unsubscribe" to turn off the notifications. I nipped that in the bud real fast this morning.
THANK YOU. I didn't see that.
@Lupin21 I'm not even sure what tapatalk IS. I do use the App occasionally. Is that relevant? Does that have tapatalk as its engine or something?
What's the logic for the LIS votes? If you are blindly electing mayor with no roles out, you usually want to bring someone to the forefront that isn't usually investigated much, but typically lynched fairly early. Much to LIS's (lack of) pleasure, he is usually investigated quite early anyway.
So, uh, we should all be voting for AM, then? (Is AM playing?)
(I suppose the vote is over and I just haven't gotten there, right?)
So yup, I have read the thread. I highly doubt I will be getting many lynch votes in... 8PM is 5PM my time, not going to be able to really read and keep up, but whatever, it is what it is. Will just attempt to get in contingencies prior to work if I remember.
Btw its @Coopah's birthday today so wish her a happy birthday everyone. Thanks.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K