You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Most students were out enjoying the bonfire, but one student hadn't joined in on the fun. Instead, she was standing at the top of a flight of stairs in the hospital waiting for someone she could help. As she stood there, watching the time tick away, she was unaware of a shadowy figure creeping up behind her. It wasn't until she felt the hands on her back that she realized she was in danger, and by then it was too late. A pair of hands shoved her over the railing and she hit the ground with a smack. She lay on the floor, unmoving.
You would have thought she was dead, but after a few moments passed she stood up. She was gravely injured, but alive.
No one has died yet, but you sense that someone soon will.
It is now Day 1. 26 players remain. Lynch Deadline is 8 PM EDT.
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SummerTheLynx
9. @Filly Bay
10. @Lupin21
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
13. @bjeh
14. @Karabiner13
15. @cheathac
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
21. @nohika
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
26. @LyraGardenia
You would have thought she was dead, but after a few moments passed she stood up. She was gravely injured, but alive.
No one has died yet, but you sense that someone soon will.
It is now Day 1. 26 players remain. Lynch Deadline is 8 PM EDT.
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
1. @Mr. Coopah
2. @Caiter92
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @wallydo
The Courthouse
6. @genny
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SummerTheLynx
9. @Filly Bay
10. @Lupin21
Middleton University
11. @Coopah
12. @Mad Jack
13. @bjeh
14. @Karabiner13
15. @cheathac
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet
Wes’ Apartment
21. @nohika
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary
26. @LyraGardenia
You feeling guilty that you just attacked her on her Birthday and will be giving her DEATH for a present?!?!?Btw its @Coopah's birthday today so wish her a happy birthday everyone. Thanks.
and
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I originally protected myself and flip flopped last second to someone else. Figured people had half an ounce of respect to not kill the person who modded the last game. So I have to waste my revive to revive myself. I am Maggie, I will die at the end of the day but can use my revive whenever, so I have to waste that on myself now
Man. Rude wolves. Who did you make angry?Well, I originally protected myself and flip flopped last second to someone else. Figured people had half an ounce of respect to not kill the person who modded the last game. So I have to waste my revive to revive myself. I am Maggie, I will die at the end of the day but can use my revive whenever, so I have to waste that on myself now
But anyway, now that my death will expose everything and I am pretty sure I come back vanilla, here is my role ability:
I get one successful protection of another person. I protect them for one full cycle. If they are a wolf, they will die regardless of protection of lynch or killed. If they are a villager they will not die. With that said, nohika was protected last night (figured they would target one of the 4 survivors till end game last game). We can clear her through the lynch if village, and literally have a do over day with two cleared villagers starting the day, and if she is a wolf, we get a wolf. With that:
********lynch nohika************
(Nohika to clarify if you are village, you will not die this lynch, so there is not much need to defend, as this essentially acts as a free day since wolves are ****s, assuming you are not a wolf)
Edit: I do have two abilities, but the revive and protection are one time abilities (only one successful protection allowed)
I get one successful protection of another person. I protect them for one full cycle. If they are a wolf, they will die regardless of protection of lynch or killed. If they are a villager they will not die. With that said, nohika was protected last night (figured they would target one of the 4 survivors till end game last game). We can clear her through the lynch if village, and literally have a do over day with two cleared villagers starting the day, and if she is a wolf, we get a wolf. With that:
********lynch nohika************
(Nohika to clarify if you are village, you will not die this lynch, so there is not much need to defend, as this essentially acts as a free day since wolves are ****s, assuming you are not a wolf)
Edit: I do have two abilities, but the revive and protection are one time abilities (only one successful protection allowed)
Not sure how these games work but that seems like a lot of powers, given to a single person??? protector, revive, and 24 hour delayed death??? Is this common?Well, I originally protected myself and flip flopped last second to someone else. Figured people had half an ounce of respect to not kill the person who modded the last game. So I have to waste my revive to revive myself. I am Maggie, I will die at the end of the day but can use my revive whenever, so I have to waste that on myself now
24 hour delayed death is not associated with my role, it must be a weird wolf kill thingNot sure how these games work but that seems like a lot of powers, given to a single person??? protector, revive, and 24 hour delayed death??? Is this common?
???But anyway, now that my death will expose everything and I am pretty sure I come back vanilla, here is my role ability:
I get one successful protection of another person. I protect them for one full cycle. If they are a wolf, they will die regardless of protection of lynch or killed. If they are a villager they will not die. With that said, nohika was protected last night (figured they would target one of the 4 survivors till end game last game). We can clear her through the lynch if village, and literally have a do over day with two cleared villagers starting the day, and if she is a wolf, we get a wolf. With that:
********lynch nohika************
(Nohika to clarify if you are village, you will not die this lynch, so there is not much need to defend, as this essentially acts as a free day since wolves are ****s, assuming you are not a wolf)
Edit: I do have two abilities, but the revive and protection are one time abilities (only one successful protection allowed)
Why would you be revealed as vanilla if you have a role?
Revived as vanilla????
Why would you be revealed as vanilla if you have a role?
But anyway, now that my death will expose everything and I am pretty sure I come back vanilla, here is my role ability:
I get one successful protection of another person. I protect them for one full cycle. If they are a wolf, they will die regardless of protection of lynch or killed. If they are a villager they will not die. With that said, nohika was protected last night (figured they would target one of the 4 survivors till end game last game). We can clear her through the lynch if village, and literally have a do over day with two cleared villagers starting the day, and if she is a wolf, we get a wolf. With that:
********lynch nohika************
(Nohika to clarify if you are village, you will not die this lynch, so there is not much need to defend, as this essentially acts as a free day since wolves are ****s, assuming you are not a wolf)
Edit: I do have two abilities, but the revive and protection are one time abilities (only one successful protection allowed)
Thank you for clarifying.
Oooh! That makes much more sense. I thought you meant in your death reveal. lolRevived as vanilla?
STL causing shenanigans ten minutes into the game. Gotta love it.
I can't see a reason to not test this if you're telling the truth, and I can't see a reason for you to lie so early and so blatantly.But anyway, now that my death will expose everything and I am pretty sure I come back vanilla, here is my role ability:
I get one successful protection of another person. I protect them for one full cycle. If they are a wolf, they will die regardless of protection of lynch or killed. If they are a villager they will not die. With that said, nohika was protected last night (figured they would target one of the 4 survivors till end game last game). We can clear her through the lynch if village, and literally have a do over day with two cleared villagers starting the day, and if she is a wolf, we get a wolf. With that:
********lynch nohika************
(Nohika to clarify if you are village, you will not die this lynch, so there is not much need to defend, as this essentially acts as a free day since wolves are ****s, assuming you are not a wolf)
Edit: I do have two abilities, but the revive and protection are one time abilities (only one successful protection allowed)
Lynch nohika
I was gonna say, of all people, really? hahaSTL causing shenanigans ten minutes into the game. Gotta love it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoops guess I missed changing my election vote. Time zones always confuse me.
I agree this seems kinda OP, but I'm guessing the other powers in the game balance it out.
Not sure how these games work but that seems like a lot of powers, given to a single person??? protector, revive, and 24 hour delayed death??? Is this common?
I agree this seems kinda OP, but I'm guessing the other powers in the game balance it out.
I was gonna say, of all people, really? haha
The infamous STL! My understanding from previous games anyway. Lol.
Really, who has the gall to go for the last mod. That's a respect thing among veterans. Makes me wonder if we have a more noob focused wolf packSTL causing shenanigans ten minutes into the game. Gotta love it.
That's why I asked if you made someone mad as a mod last game. hahaReally, who has the gall to go for the last mod. That's a respect thing among veterans. Makes me wonder if we have a more noob focused wolf pack
Really, who has the gall to go for the last mod. That's a respect thing among veterans. Makes me wonder if we have a more noob focused wolf pack
Actually wouldn't be surprised by that. It makes me think of the speed game cdo, coop and me were wolves and we killed you first.. But veterans do things to throw off players so not really going to read much into it.
Nope everyone actually seemed quite happy with the game, which is a first 😛That's why I asked if you made someone mad as a mod last game. haha
But anyway, now that my death will expose everything and I am pretty sure I come back vanilla, here is my role ability:
I get one successful protection of another person. I protect them for one full cycle. If they are a wolf, they will die regardless of protection of lynch or killed. If they are a villager they will not die. With that said, nohika was protected last night (figured they would target one of the 4 survivors till end game last game). We can clear her through the lynch if village, and literally have a do over day with two cleared villagers starting the day, and if she is a wolf, we get a wolf. With that:
********lynch nohika************
(Nohika to clarify if you are village, you will not die this lynch, so there is not much need to defend, as this essentially acts as a free day since wolves are ****s, assuming you are not a wolf)
Edit: I do have two abilities, but the revive and protection are one time abilities (only one successful protection allowed)
Sorry to be noob, but want to clarify. If we all agree to lynch nohika, and nohika is villager, you will protect them. But if they are wolf, they will die. Yes?
First, Happy Birthday Mrs Coopah!!! (And thank you for the heads up Mr. Coopah)
Second, Lynch Ny
Second, Lynch Ny
That is correct. And this is the only time I can use this ability, as my role made it seem like the person I revived comes back vanilla. So I would lose this ability if it is not used today.Sorry to be noob, but want to clarify. If we all agree to lynch nohika, and nohika is villager, you will protect them. But if they are wolf, they will die. Yes?
STL is already being odd... this is neither shocking or interesting... 😉
D
deleted676737
Lynch nohika
Seems like a pretty low-risk proposal, and I can't see STL lying so early on. Can play along with it.
Seems like a pretty low-risk proposal, and I can't see STL lying so early on. Can play along with it.
That is correct. And this is the only time I can use this ability, as my role made it seem like the person I revived comes back vanilla. So I would lose this ability if it is not used today.
Thanks for clarifying! I'm down with STL's plan. Let's use this ability fo sho. I see no harm.
lynch nohika
Oops, I mean Lynch Nohika, not that other thing (Unlynch Ny, cuz dumb)First, Happy Birthday Mrs Coopah!!! (And thank you for the heads up Mr. Coopah)
Second, Lynch Ny
Really, who has the gall to go for the last mod. That's a respect thing among veterans. Makes me wonder if we have a more noob focused wolf pack
I'd totally do it, forgetting they just modded.
I think you're making too much of it
But I'm game for the test:
***lynch nohika***
I mean the proposal seems harmless, but also something seems off. I want to hear from nohika before I decide whether to lynch her or not. If she isn't sketchy, I'd rather lynch someone I think might be a wolf..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean the proposal seems harmless, but also something seems off. I want to hear from nohika before I decide whether to lynch her or not. If she isn't sketchy, I'd rather lynch someone I think might be a wolf..
THAT was your avatar of choice SSD?! Come on. 😛
Lynch NohikaThat is correct. And this is the only time I can use this ability, as my role made it seem like the person I revived comes back vanilla. So I would lose this ability if it is not used today.
Hope STL is telling us the truth, but either way we have a way to find out.
Haha I always have some form of a wolf howling at the moon for my avie. This isn't a theme avatar either - I don't know the show well enough to try to find an appropriate htgawm/howling at moon avie lol.
It's STL, everything's always sketchy. 😛I mean the proposal seems harmless, but also something seems off. I want to hear from nohika before I decide whether to lynch her or not. If she isn't sketchy, I'd rather lynch someone I think might be a wolf..
I'm Bonnie Winterbottom. I can 'check' one person each night to see if they're who I'm looking for (will gain an ability if I can find them). Am boring villager.
Not even bothered by a role reveal because last game I survived with an awesome role, which amused me to no end.
It's STL, everything's always sketchy. 😛
I'm Bonnie Winterbottom. I can 'check' one person each night to see if they're who I'm looking for (will gain an ability if I can find them). Am boring villager.
Not even bothered by a role reveal because last game I survived with an awesome role, which amused me to no end.
Ooooh. I read about her in my attempt to gain some knowledge about the show. Can you trust STL enough to save you?
Or... does this mean STL should pick another person to protect?
It's a night action, it's not something I can change willy nilly during the day. I 100% expect wolves to have covers with Dubz recent trends, so I think it's a good idea to test it, nothing lost if we do.Ooooh. I read about her in my attempt to gain some knowledge about the show. Can you trust STL enough to save you?
Or... does this mean STL should pick another person to protect?
Lynch Nohika
Well, this game has gotten interesting quickly. I'm a little confused by all of STL's claimed abilities, it's definitely early for people to be making up elaborate lies, but considering it's STL I wouldn't put it past him to actually be chaos or something. I'd also like to hear more discussion before placing my vote.
Really, who has the gall to go for the last mod. That's a respect thing among veterans. Makes me wonder if we have a more noob focused wolf pack
Actually wouldn't be surprised by that. It makes me think of the speed game cdo, coop and me were wolves and we killed you first.. But veterans do things to throw off players so not really going to read much into it.
Or it's someone who wants us to think that. I'd be more inclined to agree with the last part of Snowy's statement, actually, rather than noob wolf pack.
Although, what are the odds you just attacked yourself knowing you have a revive up your sleeve?
So you are saying that my role wouldOr it's someone who wants us to think that. I'd be more inclined to agree with the last part of Snowy's statement, actually, rather than noob wolf pack.
Although, what are the odds you just attacked yourself knowing you have a revive up your sleeve?
Come up as a villager as well on death? That's a lot of big jumps
I'm just saying you're making an awfully big deal out of someone attacking the last mod/no respect yada yada and making a lot of exaggerated statements off the bat. And you like big jumps 😉So you are saying that my role would
Come up as a villager as well on death? That's a lot of big jumps
This is honestly still bothering me. STL is calming the wolves kill has a 24 hour delay? Am I confused or does this seem very off?24 hour delayed death is not associated with my role, it must be a weird wolf kill thing
Last time a mod got killed after the game they just ran was @StartingoverVet and he also was pissed over it. It's fair for me to be pissedI'm just saying you're making an awfully big deal out of someone attacking the last mod/no respect yada yada and making a lot of exaggerated statements off the bat. And you like big jumps 😉
What seems more off is your "vast knowledge" of WW mechanisms when you have played 1 speed gameThis is honestly still bothering me. STL is calming the wolves kill has a 24 hour delay? Am I confused or does this seem very off?
It is amazing what you can learn with Google and wikipedia. Almost like having a vast amount of knowledge at my fingertips.What seems more off is your "vast knowledge" of WW mechanisms when you have played 1 speed game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure. But I don't care about last game, I care about this game. And you're claiming some stuff off the bat that -- to my tired brain -- seems a little over the top. I'll let the first half of Trippy weigh in (and likely tell me I'm overreacting), though 😉Last time a mod got killed after the game they just ran was @StartingoverVet and he also was pissed over it. It's fair for me to be pissed
Ah so you are assuming that the constructs of the game are limited to what is found in those two resources? Or do you have others telling you that certain mechanics are rare mechanics in WW games on this forum? Who knows which one it could be!It is amazing what you can learn with Google and wikipedia. Almost like having a vast amount of knowledge at my fingertips.
It is amazing what you can learn with Google and wikipedia. Almost like having a vast amount of knowledge at my fingertips.
Almost like you have had a person talking you through these games and making you get involved over the last several months...

It is amazing what you can learn from months of coopah being addicted to ww. Almost like having a vast amount of knowledge at my fingertips.
ftfy 😉
I get the skepticism, I do because it's me. But there is someone in the write up hinted of dying today. I am claiming to be that person with no one refuting it. When I die my role and ability will be revealed? I am not sure what the basis is for it (other than STL does crazy ****e, which you should at least know is not my actual mantra)Sure. But I don't care about last game, I care about this game. And you're claiming some stuff off the bat that -- to my tired brain -- seems a little over the top. I'll let the first half of Trippy weigh in (and likely tell me I'm overreacting), though 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K