HoWWrses - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What's the best thing about horses?


  • Total voters
    39
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@finnickthedog @CoffeeQuestionMark Sporty and I would strongly prefer hydras be a last resort option.

There will be no mod-enforced participation requirement, if that changes things for you at all.

I can't play by myself because I just don't have the time, even without a participation requirement.

But I'm not gonna be super disappointed if I can't play or anything either so if it's easier for you guys not to have hydras I'm cool with sitting out.
 
what horse breed looks the most like a golden retriever?
I’d say an American Cream draft.
54195245-949A-4FF0-9206-2D6748FFA334.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. killerleaf
2. Mutts
3. Snowy
4. dolphin106258
5. Skilary
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. cubs
9. AM
10.Mel
11. Dina
12. Cray
13. Barks
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. MSU
 
There is a small part of me that wants to but a larger part of me that is telling me I should not

When is it starting?
 
Horses and sheep and the like (more likely to be prey) have rectangular shaped pupils to give them a wider field of vision to be more aware of their surroundings!
I'm generally not a huge fan of eye stuff, but I will say that the day we dissected a horse eye and a pig's eye was pretty darn cool. Didn't expect lenses to look like that. I think I actually said "woah!" out loud
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, why isn’t this called WWhorses?
I blame Sporty for all current and future issues with this game

My main contribution so far has been a tipsy word association game disguised as role brainstorming, where I had "some" wine one night & wrote down the first things that came to mind when I thought of about 100 different horse-related things
 
There is a small part of me that wants to but a larger part of me that is telling me I should not

When is it starting?
This weekend, exact time depends on how quickly we can get our act together

It's not like me to discourage participation, but if you do want to play, there's definitely a way to do it that's less involved than what you did in the last game 😉

Also, I don't mind reminding people to go study. @Karabiner13 and @WildZoo kindly do that for me all the time
 
This weekend, exact time depends on how quickly we can get our act together

It's not like me to discourage participation, but if you do want to play, there's definitely a way to do it that's less involved than what you did in the last game 😉

Also, I don't mind reminding people to go study. @Karabiner13 and @WildZoo kindly do that for me all the time
I'll think about it! I'll let ya know, maybe ill sub. I'm very talkative, idk how not to be.

I feel like if I am a wolf, I would get lynched immediately and that would be a sad first rendezvous as a wolf. And if I was village, I would get NKd quickly lol. Plus, I have to let Dina win one of these days 😉 (jk jk of course)
 
Last edited:
So many tags

Not sure I should play

Mama Lupes is playing!!!!! Now I’m tempted as both my wolfators/manators are playing :thinking:

@Karabiner13 @cubsrule4e if only had been gators on the bayou

Lol, never said it would be the next. Maybe it was going to be cheezits or cheese 😛

This weekend, exact time depends on how quickly we can get our act together

It's not like me to discourage participation, but if you do want to play, there's definitely a way to do it that's less involved than what you did in the last game 😉

Also, I don't mind reminding people to go study. @Karabiner13 and @WildZoo kindly do that for me all the time

I am quite good at it although failed to get @WildZoo to read her article last night
 
This weekend, exact time depends on how quickly we can get our act together

It's not like me to discourage participation, but if you do want to play, there's definitely a way to do it that's less involved than what you did in the last game 😉

Also, I don't mind reminding people to go study. @Karabiner13 and @WildZoo kindly do that for me all the time

Check the beer thread, pick a nice featured stout, and get those roles out tonight!
 
I can't pull another 3:30am roles out scenario like last time...I took an exam at 6:30 this morning after sleeping for ~2 hrs. (<-- I hate that this tends to pay off for me better than "normal" studying.)

About to crack open a Jack's Abby House Lager and watch a couple lectures, so basically I'm gearing up to 😴
 
I can't pull another 3:30am roles out scenario like last time...I took an exam at 6:30 this morning after sleeping for ~2 hrs. (<-- I hate that this tends to pay off for me better than "normal" studying.)

About to crack open a Jack's Abby House Lager and watch a couple lectures, so basically I'm gearing up to 😴

Lectures??? I already gave you a teaching point with the eyes. Youre good for the evening!
 
I'll think about it! I'll let ya know, maybe ill sub. I'm very talkative, idk how not to be.

I feel like if I am a wolf, I would get lynched immediately and that would be a sad first rendezvous as a wolf. And if I was village, I would get NKd quickly lol. Plus, I have to let Dina win won of these days 😉 (jk jk of course)

It won't be as spicy without you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad