HoWWrses - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What's the best thing about horses?


  • Total voters
    39
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not talented enough how to make those little spoiler doo hickeys
Lawpy would disown you.

But also, it's under the "+" section on the upper bar when making a post.
Or if you're a lazy nerd like me you can type out the code like this:
Code:
[SPOILER="Title if you want one goes here"]
Blah blah spoilers blah blah dubs is a wolf blah blah blah
[/SPOILER]
 
Or if you're a lazy nerd like me you can type out the code like this:
Code:
[SPOILER="Title if you want one goes here"]
Blah blah spoilers blah blah dubs is a wolf blah blah blah
[/SPOILER]
How is that the lazy version
 
How is that the lazy version
Because I'm on my phone and it closes the keyboard to click anything on the formatting thing. I usually type out all the codes and stuff because it's faster like half the time.
Edit: Oh yeah I forgot my phone also has a bug when I'm on SDN in Safari where if I want to select more than one single word it tries to select from that word to the end of the paragraph so it's easier sometimes to just type out the BBC tags.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you mean the head bopping blocker
giphy.gif
 
@cdoconn hey I don't think you were tagged. Come play, egg!
Noooo I have 2 big exams this upcoming week (bacT and radiology) and I can’t comitt to play unless I’m either a stubborn foal with undiagnosed FPT from a no-money farm, or I’m a colicking horse and there’s no Banamine (or vet) in sight

(Ex: I was would die... very soon)
 
Sign up roster again since all y'all talk so much 😛

1. killerleaf
2. Mutts
3. Snowy
4. dolphin106258
5. Skilary
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Ski
9. AM
10.Mel
11. Dina
12. Cray
13. Barks
14. Lupin
15. Cubs
16. genny
17. meats
18. MSU
19. SAR
20. Stagg
21. Miranda Senft?
22. Gwen
23. Coffeebean
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because I'm on my phone and it closes the keyboard to click anything on the formatting thing. I usually type out all the codes and stuff because it's faster like half the time.
Edit: Oh yeah I forgot my phone also has a bug when I'm on SDN in Safari where if I want to select more than one single word it tries to select from that word to the end of the paragraph so it's easier sometimes to just type out the BBC tags.
Lol that edit is not just your phone. It’s a recent development.
 
1. killerleaf
2. Mutts
3. Snowy
4. dolphin106258
5. Skilary
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Ski
9. AM
10.Mel
11. Dina
12. Cray
13. Barks
14. Lupin
15. Cubs
16. genny
17. meats
18. MSU
19. SAR
20. Stagg
21. Miranda Senft?
22. Gwen
23. Coffeebean
24. Capri
25. shelter
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

I'm newly unemployed so I have all the time in the world :whistle:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. killerleaf
2. Mutts
3. Snowy
4. dolphin106258
5. Skilary
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Ski
9. AM
10.Mel
11. Dina
12. Cray
13. Barks
14. Lupin
15. Cubs
16. genny
17. meats
18. MSU
19. SAR
20. Stagg
21. Miranda Senft?
22. Gwen
23. Coffeebean
24. Capri
25. shelter
26.
27. weimama
28.
29.
30.


... if it didn't start yet i'm in LOL!
 
1. killerleaf
2. Mutts
3. Snowy
4. dolphin106258
5. Skilary
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. Ski
9. AM
10.Mel
11. Dina
12. Cray
13. Barks
14. Lupin
15. Cubs
16. genny
17. meats
18. MSU
19. SAR
20. Stagg
21. Miranda Senft?
22. Gwen
23. Coffeebean
24. Capri
25. shelter
26.
27. weimama
28.
29.
30.


... if it didn't start yet i'm in LOL!
Didn't start yet, working on the roles right now 🙂