This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LSMarshall

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Attached is the slideshow the Army's "Annual Medical Education Update from 2019" which has a lot of basics. There are still a few worth while questions HPSP students like myself may find useful.

I realize the questions I ask below vary year-by-year based on Army needs. That said, historical information would also be much appreciated.
I'd specifically appreciate any information on:

1) Number of spots and applicants at a given location
(there are about 6 locations for gen. surgery residency in 2019 match < in attached doc.)

2) Data on average step-1 score, average research, and other relevant criteria for those who matched (especially per location if possible)

3) Who to contact to do ADT away at those locations

[4) Anything you might have learned that you think someone in my position could use moving forward]
 

Attachments

Last edited: