Ice Cream WW Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The real wolves are the friends we made along the way.
1570759954698.jpeg
 
Gone and eaten is @Ms Procrastinator , Coffee Ice Cream and a Vanilla Townie

coffee-ice-cream-vertical.jpg

And with that, parity is reached and the ice cream paradise is now ruled by the evil ice cream mafia factions.

Congrats to @mizchiefmanaged @Stagg737 and @nyanko

And also congrats to @Animal Midwife for the early win

I hope you enjoyed the game!
​


Player Roster
4. @mizchiefmanaged, mango and vanilla mafia goon
7. @WildZoo, green tea and vanilla townie
8. @genny, strawberry and town blocker
10. @Stagg737, rocky road and vanilla mafia goon

Eaten
11. Navs, cherry and vanilla townie
2. AM, chocolate chip and unjester
6. Sporty, cotton candy and vanilla townie
9. Barky, mint chocolate chip and vanilla townie
0. FTFlushy, pistachio and vanilla townie
5. nyans, chocolate and mafia blocker
1. krasky, cookies and cream and vanilla townie
12. mpm/petmoosy, pumpkin and vanilla townie
13. Pawsy (previously Coops), vanilla and vanilla townie
3. MsPro, coffee and vanilla townie
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is miz pocketing me or reading me correctly? Find out, sometime between now and endgame, I hope, because I swear to god that will fuel my paranoia if we both make it to LyLo
I said this in my role PM pretty early on.

And of course decided "gosh, maybe I'd better just put the brakes on the paranoia this time"

:yeahright:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad