Ice Cream WW Game Thread

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's only 3 realistic options I can think of.

1. I'm a wolf.
2. Dubz is a wolf.
3. Ms. P is a wolf and just hasn't been around to make majority.

I know the first one is incorrect, though I realize there's no way to confirm that. I believe the second one is correct, which is why I'm leaning most heavily towards Dubz right now. Because if she's a wolf then wolves need another person to vote for me to make majority. So it would likely look better for the second wolf to wait until a villager votes me so they can jump on and finish it. The third option is also very possible given that Ms P is mysteriously not around (can't confirm this) and does not exclude either of the first two options. @WildZoo , the third is why I want to hear more from @genny as to why she's suspicious of Ms. P.
Yeah except I'm not stupid and I literally just won a game waiting for a villager to vote at LyLo so no need for me to try to move things along. Someone would crack eventually.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But voting for stagg would be better so that there isn't potentially a weird tie situation
I haven’t been feeling stagg at all this game. And I haven’t been feeling you either. And I’m so frustrated that I’m having to essentially choose which of my top village reads to go for since I guess nobody else feels either of my remaining reads.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad