Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THERE WAS NO TELL BECAUSE OTHERWISE HE WOULD'VE BEEN A WOLF. JFC also you quoting the thing I don't understand is not clarifyingidk man he did his tell
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
THERE WAS NO TELL BECAUSE OTHERWISE HE WOULD'VE BEEN A WOLF. JFC also you quoting the thing I don't understand is not clarifyingidk man he did his tell
smart to head this group off at the pass before the thread is filled with Odobenus rosmarus anecdoteslike the game not the animal
@Ms Procrastinator , @kraskadva
I'd like to hear some reads from you two when you get the chance.
Where yo reads at
Also, how many wolves are people guestimating? My spidey-sense on this says maybe 3... But this unjester business is a new thing for me, so not sure how many other odd roles there might be.
CopoutWZ - always suspect 😛
What kind of sketch? What's triggering the feeling?Coop - I'm feeling some sketch
What kind of sketch? What's triggering the feeling?
Copout
Gotcha. Still want to know kras's thoughts because I'm considering contributions thus far pretty darn sparse and superficial. To me it's a tone thing though. Not necessarily what she is saying, but how she's saying it and how she's interacting with people.idk about kras but for me it seems like she's leaning really hard into the STOP READING ME AS VILLAGE EARLY thing that she did towards the middle/end last game so 'trying too hard' vOv
I think I’ve become your new tunnel budy and I’m not even mad because of what I did to you last gameWolfish
FTF - as much as I enjoy the gifs, this feels different from last game, so...
WZ - always suspect 😛
Coop - I'm feeling some sketch
miz - similar style to last game
Townish
kras - obviously
ny - reads similar to last game for me
IDK, need to keep reading
Barks
Stagg
MPM
MsP
Sporty
genny

I like this. Not necessarily who you have in your wolf pile but the logic behind it. Coop I’m debating. She’s smart and knows that her behavior the last few days has landed her at the top of the village list so she could easily do as a wolf. Total WIFOM.miz, genny and coop are on my radar right now
i have no idea how FTF typically plays so trying to go by his interactions but hard to read that without knowing coop's flip to me imo
AM's flip tells me literally nothing, no idea why she would have been targeted
maybe i'm dense but i don't see where she was hinting that she had a PR like sporty said?
Hope you’re doing ok!!!All my surgeries came down with a serious case of no-money-itis and cancelled, so I’ve been taking emergencies this morning and I hate life right now. There is a reason I didn’t go into emergency medicine and chose not to work at a place that does walk-ins. Afternoon should be better though; I get to see derm patients, vaccine appointments, and a recheck or two.
I've made all my posts for this cycle so I'm resting 😴Lol y’all. It’s Saturday. Where is everyone?
just woke upLol y’all. It’s Saturday. Where is everyone?
Okay so I spent all day decorating for my sister's baby shower and now I'm heading to work. I will provide reads before lynch close.Want to hear more from @Ms Procrastinator and @SportPonies today since they’ve both been largely quiet. Kras’ logic is pinging radars for me but I’m not touching her with a 10 foot pole after what I did to her last game.
Hey flushygonna be out all night so i wont be here for eod
i see that msp is still frozen
Why?Vote dubz
Babysitting a bottle baby kitten. So no real sleep for me until tomorrow night.Lol y’all. It’s Saturday. Where is everyone?
Not really, I was just venting. I probably made it sound worse than I actually felt about the whole thing. The afternoon was pretty fun, and I got to make two different dogs barf up socks which is just such a satisfying thing.Hope you’re doing ok!!!
Seems like a legit awful day 🙁
Village FTF or wolf FTF could have though AM was village so her flip doesn't affect my read on himCan you reword this with more punctuation or less pronouns, because I'm not following
IDK exactly... maybe a little of this v...What kind of sketch? What's triggering the feeling?
...but more pressuring folks that kinda gives me a sheepdog vibe.idk about kras but for me it seems like she's leaning really hard into the STOP READING ME AS VILLAGE EARLY thing that she did towards the middle/end last game so 'trying too hard' vOv
Are you serious?
People sound village but also there's so much sketch everywhere it's a wonder you don't see it
How about your interpretation of that nav flip? Anything you want to reevaluate?
Strange that you hopped on that Nav lunch so easily then
I don't really understand this. She looks normal so must be sketch?
THERE WAS NO TELL BECAUSE OTHERWISE HE WOULD'VE BEEN A WOLF. JFC also you quoting the thing I don't understand is not clarifying
Why Sporty?Lynch sporty
i feel like you usually read me better than this, so it weirds me out a little. maybe i've just been busier and said less than i think i have.miz, genny and coop are on my radar right now
She was very wishy washy day 1 for her reasoning for voting dubz but stayed there for a while before changing her vote and then her talking about AM getting killed for hinting she was a PR felt off to meWhy Sporty?
It's well past morninggood morning
![]()
I saw the gif. It works in preview but doesn't show up when you click spoiler.what the
IT WORKED IN PREVIEW
but it would be really ballsy of wolf you to put both of your buddies in the village pile lol... so I'm still puzzling that out...Okay but I am feeling uncertain about you wz and miz so that's cool.

I agree with your point about Coop and was considering it myself. She pulled the stop calling me village card... which makes her seem more village but I also feel like she is self aware enough to know this as a wolf. Has anyone ever seen her do exactly this?I like this. Not necessarily who you have in your wolf pile but the logic behind it. Coop I’m debating. She’s smart and knows that her behavior the last few days has landed her at the top of the village list so she could easily do as a wolf. Total WIFOM.
Hope you’re doing ok!!!
Seems like a legit awful day 🙁
Want more from:
MsP
Sporty (nearly everything has been the PR AM vs not conversation)
Barky
MPM
Of the leading bandwagons I have the most feels for flushy and Nav. Would like to hear more from stagg, sporty, genny but I doubt that’ll happen today and I’d rather not start a last minute bandwagon.
This is a total paranoia/wifom vote
******lynch nav******
Forecast has a high chance of waffles.
I’m ok with flushy. Unless he pulled some really weird **** I don’t see a wolf quickly jumping into a likely bandwagon for a villager. I’m leaving him alone for now.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.