IL MPJE Score, License Check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdrx2011

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A tip for you folks, since I've seen a few posts proclaiming IL BOP is a bit slow and there's evident anxiety amongst hopeful licensees...if the MPJE or NAPLEX is your final step in getting licensed with the IDFPR (rather, with any licensing board), look up your license by name and profession to check its status.

I took my IL MPJE last Friday and the IDFPR doesn't allow NABP to post scores on their site, so the IDFPR told me to keep checking back by phone for a week or two to find if they received the score (at this point, figured there's gotta be a better way). So, I simply did a license check and it shows I'm now active, implying I've passed the MPJE (my final step) and they've updated the registry. Usually, it take only 2-3 business days for the scores of the MPJE or NAPLEX to register with the NABP (I know because I'm licensed in another state, and applied by endorsement/reciprocity to IL).

This tip may not apply to those going through the Continental Testing portal (I guess for new grads). Looks like they report scores differently. I don't know.

Cheers.
 
I am currently licensed in NC, submitted my application through NABP to Il BOP. How long does IL BOP take to let you sit for MPJE ? Also how long after MPJE did you get your pharmacy license to pratice? Already secured a job but I am scared I am going to loose it since the process is so long.
Appreciate the info.
Thanks
 
A tip for you folks, since I've seen a few posts proclaiming IL BOP is a bit slow and there's evident anxiety amongst hopeful licensees...if the MPJE or NAPLEX is your final step in getting licensed with the IDFPR (rather, with any licensing board), look up your license by name and profession to check its status.

I took my IL MPJE last Friday and the IDFPR doesn't allow NABP to post scores on their site, so the IDFPR told me to keep checking back by phone for a week or two to find if they received the score (at this point, figured there's gotta be a better way). So, I simply did a license check and it shows I'm now active, implying I've passed the MPJE (my final step) and they've updated the registry. Usually, it take only 2-3 business days for the scores of the MPJE or NAPLEX to register with the NABP (I know because I'm licensed in another state, and applied by endorsement/reciprocity to IL).

This tip may not apply to those going through the Continental Testing portal (I guess for new grads). Looks like they report scores differently. I don't know.

Cheers.
Hello,
I am still waiting for my score from 2 weeks ago! IDFPR straight up told me to wait 2-4 weeks more. I have been checking to see if I passed by doing license verification and no luck. I've also heard that it takes a while for them to put it on the website. Howmany days did it for you to find out if you passed? I am thinking to start studying again.
 
Hello,
I am still waiting for my score from 2 weeks ago! IDFPR straight up told me to wait 2-4 weeks more. I have been checking to see if I passed by doing license verification and no luck. I've also heard that it takes a while for them to put it on the website. Howmany days did it for you to find out if you passed? I am thinking to start studying again.
I took IL MPJE last friday and I recieved my score yesterday. So I would say it takes 7-10 days. I got my score on continental website. Good luck!
 
I took IL MPJE last friday and I recieved my score yesterday. So I would say it takes 7-10 days. I got my score on continental website. Good luck!
Hi What materials did you use to study for IL mpje? I am from out of state. I heard Dr. Rickett's material is good. I emailed him but got no response