2026hopeful
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy birthdayHappy Birthday!! [emoji322]
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Happy birthdayHappy Birthday!! [emoji322]
I mentioned waiting on Illinois in the Missouri group and someone said that Illinois’ website says we won’t hear until Feb. I couldn’t find it anywhere, but not sure..
Yeah that’s what I thought too.On the website they said that they will let us know about decisions in late Feb but on the email we got saying we made it to phase 2 they said that we will know about phase 3 in January.
What you said in the Missouri group about them having the most applicants is pretty crazy!I assumed we wouldn’t be notified until February since it says on here that they won’t be scheduled till mid February. But I may just be getting caught up on the wording
I know!! He went to some conference there since he did his clinicals there and they talked about how absolutely overwhelmed they were from all of them.What you said in the Missouri group about them having the most applicants is pretty crazy!
In our email it says "The Admissions Advisory Committee will decide on Phase II results in January 2022."I assumed we wouldn’t be notified until February since it says on here that they won’t be scheduled till mid February. But I may just be getting caught up on the wording
Maybe tonight? 🙏 hope Missouri sends them today too🙏I called. They said the emails will be out "very, very soon--I don't know the exact day but very soon"
I know NC doesI need help. Forgot to send one transcript grade. I know Illinois needs by Feb 1st. Anyone know if TN, NC, Mississippi do too?
Interview day is mid February. They will notify you sooner.I assumed we wouldn’t be notified until February since it says on here that they won’t be scheduled till mid February. But I may just be getting caught up on the wording
I kind of wonder if that means it won't be today, but I'd assume they wouldn't tell us an exact day anyway.I called. They said the emails will be out "very, very soon--I don't know the exact day but very soon"
Ok the person just said they haven't gone out yet but would be soon, and that there wasn't an admissions officer in today but they would be tomorrow. Not sure where that leaves us haha
Well we went from “soon” to “very, very soon”. Anyone wanna read into that? 😂I called. They said the emails will be out "very, very soon--I don't know the exact day but very soon"
oos interview !!!!!! I am SO excited!!!!
Same! I just emailed and am waiting to see if accommodations can be made!oos invite! Not sure I can do it though on that day 🙁
Previously the actual interview was scheduled to be about 30 minutes but they had an info session that ran twice during the day (plus tours when it was in person). I’m pretty sure they still followed this format last year when they had zoom interviews too.Any idea how long the interview is? Or is it an all day thing? Trying to figure out logistics because I’ll need to call out of work
Thank you!!Previously the actual interview was scheduled to be about 30 minutes but they had an info session that ran twice during the day (plus tours when it was in person). I’m pretty sure they still followed this format last year when they had zoom interviews too.
The info sessions def were not mandatory if you cannot make them, but the interview itself shouldn’t take too long.Thank you!!
Good luck.OOS rejected 😅 IS tOSU interview tomorrow hoping for the best. Good luck everyone!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.