This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh I can't really complain though, my medstar hospital's residency recently joined with the medstar combined hospitals, if they still had their independent residency, they would definitely honor their commitment for an interview for the medical students that rotated with them

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody heard back from Norwalk or. Greenwich CT?

Got an invite from Norwalk on 10/11. Not sure about Greenwich. But I just checked and it looks there are still 12 interview dates with spots open so I don’t think they’re done sending them out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
anyone got an invite or rejection from St Vincent Hospital, MA ? got a reply saying they're currently reviewing applications.

Got an invite from Norwalk on 10/11. Not sure about Greenwich. But I just checked and it looks there are still 12 interview dates with spots open so I don’t think they’re done sending them out!
Thank you! I send out email to ask. No reply. What’s your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

Thank you! I send out email to ask. No reply. What’s your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

Yeah, of course!

But I’m a US-IMG. Graduate 2019.
Step 1 - 243
Step 2 - 257
CS - Pass 1st attempt

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Protip. If you're writing out an LOI email to a program. Don't fill in the "To:" address line until you are done to prevent accidentally sending an email and ruining your chances. Good luck.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi .

Can anyone please let me know the status of Akron general Ohio ? Did they start sending invitations?

Can anyone please let me know about interview experience at St.Barnabas Bronx ? Any info regarding that program?

Hi .

Can anyone please let me know the status of Akron general Ohio ? Did they start sending invitations?

Here's the reply from my LOI this morning;

"We have reviewed all applications and extended all invites to interview"
meaning they are full.

anyone hear anything from any program with the word "vincent" or "vincent's" in it??

also, anyone hear anything from UPMC mercy or UPMC pinnacle (Harrisburg) ?

anyone got an invite or rejection from St Vincent Hospital, MA ? got a reply saying they're currently reviewing applications.
Nope, didnt even respond to my LOI. Last year I remember there was a flurry of invites towards last week of october though

Reactions: 1 users
I got an IV at st Vincent Worcester a couple of weeks back
If I'm not mistaken all the spots are full

that's weird that they replied to me saying currently reviewing applicants and it wasn't an automated message. (Worchester, MA)
who knows...

that's weird that they replied to me saying currently reviewing applicants and it wasn't an automated message. (Worchester, MA)
who knows...
On interview broker
Just one date of 25 October is open

also, anyone hear anything from UPMC mercy or UPMC pinnacle (Harrisburg) ?
I was offered an interview at UPMC Pinnacle (Harrisburg) which I recently declined for scheduling reasons, so I know there's at least one spot out there, haha.

Reactions: 1 users
On interview broker
That is interesting, maybe a bunch of people will cancel or there not showing all there dates yet?

Anyone heard from Yale Waterbury Program? I know last year they were in SOAP

On interview broker

technically they're right, they're still reviewing applicants for that 1 open interview date, and possibly for their waitlist as well, could also just be a last minute cancellation though, in which case the spot would to go to their waitlist people if they already put people in their wait list

anyone else just receive rejection from Wellstar Kennestone or am I special?

Did anyone here apply to the Harrington Program in Jackson/UM? Have you heard anything from them so far?

By the way +2 IV's
- Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Reactions: 6 users
New on this forum-
Step1- 212
Step 2CK- 234
Step 2 CS- pass
Step-3 Pass- 207
All in first attempt, graduated in year 2014. Visa not needed
1 year basic science research, 3 months Observership, 1 year clinical research ongoing

No Interviews yet.

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone here apply to the Harrington Program in Jackson/UM? Have you heard anything from them so far?

By the way +2 IV's
Ahhh I'm still waiting for the Sinai Miami invite! Perfect situation for me personally due to local ties.

By the way +2 IV's

Congrats. Did you receive the invites today? I have applied to both but not heard anything yet!

By the way +2 IV's

Congrats! I am interviewing there too! Did mount sinai offer only a video IV to you?
I am still waiting for Harrington too!

Rejection from Providence Portland Medical Center - Such a cool city!

Tumbleweeds today.... I sincerely hope next week brings some good news...... The wait is agonizingly painful especially because I don't have a single interview....[/QUOTE
Same here! I don't have impressive score as at all but I am also taking step 3 on November! Recently just found a connection that allowed me to go sit in the didactics meetings with residents at a FM program here where I live! Hopefully that will help, o/w feeling so anxious and hopeless :(

Status
Not open for further replies.