Inconceivable! The Official Princess Bride WW Thread

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg those lynches were hilarious. I still cannot believe you got through them hah. Poor swings was like omg just lynch her! And we were all -put fingers in ears and go lalalalalala- :laugh:

THAT's EXACTY WHAT IT FELT LIKE! Y'all wouldn't listen! I was like c'mon people!!
 
Yall play this game waaaaayyyy too much :laugh:

Fun game to watch.... I wasn't mad I died, was busy modding mine... Why don't no one ever convert me 🙁

We tried to convert several people, but it didn't work. Imagine out surprise when we managed to convert Wesley. :laugh: Swings was the first one we tried to convert, I think. If we'd known what a PITA she would be later in the game, we would have just killed her the first night. 😉

Seriously awesome wolf group this game!