Inconceivable! The Official Princess Bride WW Thread

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the midst of studying for two midterms.... I am busy as all hell so I have not been checking SDN as much as usual as I need to focus and as I said before I have not had any items so nothing to contribute as far as knowledge... I feel like I have been grasping at straws all game....

I am the same role I started out with... and I would not recommend lynching me - bad idea.... bad idea... most likely a few of the nights there were no deaths was because of me.... so... yeah..... I will out myself if need be....

I agree that I am a good wolf, but I am not a wolf in this game... sorry to disappoint... and you will be disappointed if you lynch me.... I can promise you that....

I think it is either nohika at this point or someone knows who the wolves are and has been throwing them under the bus to gain credibility so.... krist or swings...not sure if thatredhead could be converted....

so for now

lynch nohika

I know who everyone is… but at this point anyone could be a convert..
I have been confiding in krist and she HAS taken down and lead the wolf lynches when I was unable to… So unless WTF converted her last night and there was no blocked attack, then she /could/ be converted since she has been on top of lynching the wolves, thus making her credible.
Everyone seems suspicious at the end game. 🙄
 
I know who everyone is… but at this point anyone could be a convert..
I have been confiding in krist and she HAS taken down and lead the wolf lynches when I was unable to… So unless WTF converted her last night and there was no blocked attack, then she /could/ be converted since she has been on top of lynching the wolves, thus making her credible.
Everyone seems suspicious at the end game. 🙄


Well I am the one keeping thatredhead alive.... so do not lynch me unless you want Wesley dead.... I am a villager and have not been converted - my role is to protect Wesley and I have done so through the entire game... I did not know it was TRH until recently, but my role was always to protect her automatically....

Since you know who I am... I was told that my efforts paid off and that is why there was no wolf kill the night before last, so it was not a conversion as I tried to hint at on thread....

I have not been converted... and if you and krist have been working together as well as you say then nohika would have to be the last wolf as I sure as hell am not.
 
Giving it a shot in the dark.. and playing a risky move unlynch devyn, lynch nohika
if nohika isn't the last wolf..

I am the last seer as I'm sure y'all have guessed by now. And I will find you, wolf.
😡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've already said I always find nohika suspicious but I'm in Devyn's camp in wondering if krist is playing you, swings. It would be a perfect set up to go along with lynching all of the other wolves and have her standing at the end. That being said, I agree that end game is always impossible - you're looking at everyone.

Devyn, with your message that your role was "successful" on the night that there was no kill, I'm assuming you saved me from wolf kill (and thank you, by the way👍) And you are correct, as the game's hero I can't be converted. I wonder if one of the previous night attack fails was an attempt to convert me?

Trusting Devyn, that leaves (in my mind), nohika or krist. Honestly I don't feel conviction on either of them so this kind of sucks but I guess I'll go with the seer and lynch nohika. Really hoping you're right :\
 
I am the last seer as I'm sure y'all have guessed by now. And I will find you, wolf.
😡

Ok so if you are the last seer....

first of all..... how the heck are you still alive???? 😕

second of all, who have you investigated recently? If you know who everyone is, have you not had the chance to reinvestigate someone and find out whether they have been converted? If you are suspicious of me and nohika - why have you not reinvestigated us? Who did you investigate last night?

I dunno... seems either nohika is the last wolf or someone is being played....
 
Ok so if you are the last seer....

first of all..... how the heck are you still alive???? 😕

second of all, who have you investigated recently? If you know who everyone is, have you not had the chance to reinvestigate someone and find out whether they have been converted? If you are suspicious of me and nohika - why have you not reinvestigated us? Who did you investigate last night?

I dunno... seems either nohika is the last wolf or someone is being played....

Someone is most DEFINITELY being played because I am not the last wolf. There's a freaking reason that the wolves keep me alive as a villager until the end - because I'm an easy person to throw suspicion onto, as demonstrated by the fact you guys have tried to lynch me - what, two or three times now?

Stilllllll a villager.

I'm curious here - if swings is a seer, and you all have been suspicious of me, why hasn't she checked me out? Could she be the wolf seer?
 
Someone is most DEFINITELY being played because I am not the last wolf. There's a freaking reason that the wolves keep me alive as a villager until the end - because I'm an easy person to throw suspicion onto, as demonstrated by the fact you guys have tried to lynch me - what, two or three times now?

Stilllllll a villager.

I'm curious here - if swings is a seer, and you all have been suspicious of me, why hasn't she checked me out? Could she be the wolf seer?


Hmmm....

there is something amiss.....

I need to study, but I am not sure you are a wolf either and I have not heard from swings... I want her info.... I think she is withholding... as EC was also a seer supposedly....

and WTF tried to lynch you a few days back... so either she was throwing you under the bus or you are not a wolf....

hmmmm...

unlynch nohika


leaning towards swings TBH..... krist was the one to call ou WTF on thread
 
Someone is most DEFINITELY being played because I am not the last wolf. There's a freaking reason that the wolves keep me alive as a villager until the end - because I'm an easy person to throw suspicion onto, as demonstrated by the fact you guys have tried to lynch me - what, two or three times now?

Stilllllll a villager.

I'm curious here - if swings is a seer, and you all have been suspicious of me, why hasn't she checked me out? Could she be the wolf seer?

Swings said she can only see original roles, no converts. Does anyone know what happened the last night we had no deaths? The night before that, swings actually PMed me and figured the thing about WTF, not me, so I'd imagine she wasn't converted at the time, but maybe she was converted last night? Unless someone knows about a blocked attack?
 
Hmmm....

there is something amiss.....

I need to study, but I am not sure you are a wolf either and I have not heard from swings... I want her info.... I think she is withholding... as EC was also a seer supposedly....

and WTF tried to lynch you a few days back... so either she was throwing you under the bus or you are not a wolf....

Swings can seer on odd nights and I believe EC could seer on even nights, which would make sense. and Good point about WTF trying to lynch nohika a few days back, ugh I have no idea
 
You have lynched nohika the queen. . Fortunately with buttercup dead there was no one for her to protect. Unfortunately, she had not been converted... So who WAS converted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've already said I always find nohika suspicious but I'm in Devyn's camp in wondering if krist is playing you, swings. It would be a perfect set up to go along with lynching all of the other wolves and have her standing at the end. That being said, I agree that end game is always impossible - you're looking at everyone.

Devyn, with your message that your role was "successful" on the night that there was no kill, I'm assuming you saved me from wolf kill (and thank you, by the way👍) And you are correct, as the game's hero I can't be converted. I wonder if one of the previous night attack fails was an attempt to convert me?

Trusting Devyn, that leaves (in my mind), nohika or krist. Honestly I don't feel conviction on either of them so this kind of sucks but I guess I'll go with the seer and lynch nohika. Really hoping you're right :\

Exactly.


Ok so if you are the last seer....

first of all.....how the heck are you still alive???? 😕

second of all, who have you investigated recently? If you know who everyone is, have you not had the chance to reinvestigate someone and find out whether they have been converted? If you are suspicious of me and nohika - why have you not reinvestigated us? Who did you investigate last night?

I dunno... seems either nohika is the last wolf or someone is being played....

1. No idea. I think if krist was a wolf, she would kill me by now..
however.. WTF knew I was a seer, and never killed me… so who knows.
2. See the post krist made about me only being able to see orginal roles.
 
*****************************************
Hahahahahaha. The wolves wasted a nighttime kill to take me out? Too funny.

Go villagers!

(I'm back home now.)
*****************************************
 
The villagers awake in the morning. They walk around and look around. They just know they're going to find a dead body somewhere. Last night they were kept alive by torturous screams. However, they discover no one has died. It is now an even day. Lynch deadline will be 5 PM or plurality. Roster coming soon.



Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika- the queen
2. Philliab - Prince Humperdinck
3. equineconstant - The Ancient Booer
4. Escalla -The Albino- 100% convertible.
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
7. swings
8. Dwin - Audience

The Fire Swamp
1. Lissarae06 the Original ROUS- maimer and conversion specialist
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle- Audience
4. cuitlamiztli- The King- 50% of Buttercup's protection.
5. FHbrother- the grandfather/narrator
6. D4L- audience
7. WTF
8. Samoa - audience member

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei - Buttercup
2. The LIS Reincarnated- the mother.
3. devyn
4. FFM- Audience Member
5.wldlfstdnt- The Grandson- could PM his mother and grandfather.
6. jjohnston - Count Tyrone Rugen Killer extraordinaire!

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru Vizzini- protector of wolves
2. Lupin- Audience member
4. Wolfspeaker - Miracle Max
5. kaydubs - Audience member


Guilder
1. orca2011- Audience Member
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors- Impressive Clergyman- 4 roles potentially revealed.
4.RoJo -Audience Member
 
Last edited:
was there a conversion?!?!?! 🙁

ok I am not really sure the purpose of a seer if all you get is the original roles and not if a person has been converted or not.... that makes no sense....

something is wrong here....ugh

I am between

TRH & swings.....
 
feck this ****e....

lynch swings


your role makes no sense.... you should be able to find converts... and the fact that you cannot is cause for concern.... and you contradicted yourself.....so you are looking like a convert....
 
I saved swings life last night, but she did get injured. If TRH really is unconvertible then #####lynch devyn####
 
I saved swings life last night, but she did get injured. If TRH really is unconvertible then #####lynch devyn####

If this is true.... then... TRH is the only person that could be the last wolf as I sure as hell am not

and I am not sure I buy the whole unconvertable BS.... nice thing to use really....


unlynch swings

lynch TRH
 
Can TRH do anything as Wesley?? Because if so it doesn't seem like anything has happened recently...and why would the wolf be stupid and tried to take out swings last night if they know she can't seer them, why not take you out devyn?
 
Can TRH do anything as Wesley?? Because if so it doesn't seem like anything has happened recently...and why would the wolf be stupid and tried to take out swings last night if they know she can't seer them, why not take you out devyn?

I have no idea what TRH can do... she has never said....

the wolves have tried to take me out a few times - that was the blocked attack a few nights ago.....

my role is as 50% of wesley's protection and then I can choose one other person to protect every night - I have been choosing myself since I don't know which one of you to trust anymore..... seems it has been paying off.... I think the wolves have realized since they have tried to kill me a few times and failed that I am not worth attacking anymore.... a waste of a night....
 
I have said what I can do, which was find buttercup, pm with buttercup and some seeing ability. That was how I found out devyns role, Lissa and kakuru (which Dyachei shared because she was protected and I didn't want to out myself as westley so early on).

I'm the games hero and no, I cannot be converted. Not really an unreasonable claim considering my role.

I think it's got to be swings or krist at this point but I'm probably being foolish trusting you devyn. The wolves conveniently took out LIS, my last possible alibi since he pmed me and Dyachei with his role one night. It's a set up, pretty clearly.

Lynch devyn,RNG of the three of you. I honestly don't know anymore.
 
I have said what I can do, which was find buttercup, pm with buttercup and some seeing ability. That was how I found out devyns role, Lissa and kakuru (which Dyachei shared because she was protected and I didn't want to out myself as westley so early on).

I'm the games hero and no, I cannot be converted. Not really an unreasonable claim considering my role.

I think it's got to be swings or krist at this point but I'm probably being foolish trusting you devyn. The wolves conveniently took out LIS, my last possible alibi since he pmed me and Dyachei with his role one night. It's a set up, pretty clearly.

Lynch devyn,RNG of the three of you. I honestly don't know anymore.


You lynch me - we, the villagers, lose the game......plain and simple...

not sure what is going on or who to believe anymore, but there is a flaw in the system somewhere and I am not sure where.... someone is full of ****e.... and it is not me.....

If swings is injured supposedly then she is silenced.... so will not be voting....

I really want to believe that I have not been protecting a wolf as of recent... and that you can not be converted.... ugh....

who the feck is the damn arse conversion... this is frustrating the ****e out of me and I need to be studying...
 
who the feck is the damn arse conversion...

*******************
Devyn...you constantly amaze me with your cursing skills...:laugh:

Sorry but someone needed to compliment you on it. 👍
******************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************
:laugh: Is this game even close to ending? Can someone send me a PM so I know to get my game rolling?
***********************

****************************
Yes, because I want to play your game before I have to go lambing (and LIS... still not pregnant) and won't be able to play...
****************************
 
One more waffle for me

unlynch TRH

lynch krist



I give up.... I am not a wolf.... but it appears we are screwed

that makes no sense, not like it would matter, I protected swings last night and she was attacked, so unless she is a wolf and can somehow attack herself it can't be one of us.
 
that makes no sense, not like it would matter, I protected swings last night and she was attacked, so unless she is a wolf and can somehow attack herself it can't be one of us.

well sorry, but you have been gone all damn day.... I have been sitting here trying to study and no one is fecking arguing with me or trying to hear reason....

lynching me makes no sense and will lose the game for the villagers... sadly I really have to deal more with my fecking exams tomorrow and Tuesday then this....

but the fact that you refuse to actually pay attention and fecking have a damn discussion makes me think you are a wolf.... and are pretending you blocked an attack on swings - when perhaps maybe you just attacked her and it failed as she was protecting herself - and she can't speak because she is injured...

or may swings fecking attacked herself - that would be a smart move as well - but not sure that has ever been allowed... so

otherwise it has to be TRH....

cause I am not a fecking wolf
 
*********************
Uhhh you guys do realize its past deadline, right?
********************
 
*******************
Devyn...you constantly amaze me with your cursing skills...:laugh:

Sorry but someone needed to compliment you on it. 👍
******************


Thanks.... I ummm curse a lot.... may be where I live.... :laugh:


well perhaps this means I am dead..... that sucks

appears a wolf has gotten the best of someone in this game.... villagers are gonna fecking lose 🙁
 
Devyn I hope to hell you are a wolf because otherwise ill probably be joining you in the dead pile 🙁

I'm not a wolf.... so you are dead if you are not a wolf.... pretty much we are both dead....

that is if the game is not already over with my lynch.... depends how many wolves are left I guess...

maybe krist & swings are both wolves
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********************
Uhhh you guys do realize its past deadline, right?
********************

Day is closed. Results pending. According to my count its a tie between krist and devyn, so currently waiting on a PM to decide who will be lynched.
 
Day is closed. Results pending. According to my count its a tie between krist and devyn, so currently waiting on a PM to decide who will be lynched.

*******************
Isn't it devyn - 2 (krist, TRH) and krist - 1 (devyn)?

That's not a tie. 😕
**********************
 
shhhhh..... be quiet phil's lab..... don't make me kick that fecking daylights out of you, you bloody knob

***************************
😆 But 😱 what is a bloody knob?!
**************************