Indiana University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Are they asking ethical questions during interviews this year or just generic type interview questions??
I had 2 ethical questions and extremely hard interview. Not as relaxed as everyone claims.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Received an email today hoping it was for an interview invite, but it was just informing me that my application was complete and now ready to be reviewed in order of submission (9/21). So it looks like I am REALLY late to the game.
Nope! They were really backed up since they lost staff members and then COVID added extra delays. I think they are also trying to be fair to those who could not take the DAT until November and December.

I think there are still 2-3 weeks left of interviews and then January-February interviews are still happening. It's not over until its over!

Did anyone else get that post-interview connect email? I think it's for minorities

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just declined an interview offer here. Hope it goes to one of you! Good luck future dentists!

Just finished my interview!
Super chill, someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the interview was very difficult with some ethical questions, but personally it wasn't that hard!! I actually did enjoy talking to the faculty, and I would say it was one of the most relaxing interviews I've ever had. I would say just relax and be yourself.
If any of you guys have an upcoming interview with IU and have questions, you can message me :)

Reactions: 1 users
Super chill, someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the interview was very difficult with some ethical questions, but personally it wasn't that hard!! I actually did enjoy talking to the faculty, and I would say it was one of the most relaxing interviews I've ever had. I would say just relax and be yourself.
If any of you guys have an upcoming interview with IU and have questions, you can message me :)
My interview was similar to yours! Good conversation!

Members don't see this ad :)
Who did you have?

I didn't get one and im a minority
Minority means URM(Under represented minority in the field of dentistry); if you are Asian, Asians are NOT considered as URM in the field of dentistry.

Just got a post-interview email and interviewed in October

Just here making sure no emails leaked today lol

1 more week and I’m feeling extremely nervous lol. Does anyone know if we’ll be getting emails directly at midnight or not anymore? Ik when I interviewed they said they usually do emails at midnight but I’m not sure if they’re changing it up this year

1 more week and I’m feeling extremely nervous lol. Does anyone know if we’ll be getting emails directly at midnight or not anymore? Ik when I interviewed they said they usually do emails at midnight but I’m not sure if they’re changing it up this year
I'm not going to lie, I'll probably stay up and refresh like crazy at midnight. But Dr. Kowolik said during the information session on interview week that they will most likely not send them out at midnight. That they will go out sometime on the 15th. We will have to wait and see!

I'm not going to lie, I'll probably stay up and refresh like crazy at midnight. But Dr. Kowolik said during the information session on interview week that they will most likely not send them out at midnight. That they will go out sometime on the 15th. We will have to wait and see!
Same dude!! Super nervous

for those that have interviewed does your status still say invited for interview

Doesn’t it stay that way until acceptances, rejections, or waitlisted are updated next week?
That’s what I thought but I’ve seen people post in other threads that theirs changed a little after they interviewed and I just wanted to see if that was the case

Did anyone else get an email today that they were signed up for an IU dental information session and they didn't actually sign up for one:oops:

That’s what I thought but I’ve seen people post in other threads that theirs changed a little after they interviewed and I just wanted to see if that was the case

What other threads? Specific to IU? Each school does their own thing so some may change them and others may not. There are some schools like Midwestern-IL that don’t ever change it from “none”.

Also mine still says invited for interview.

will the send acceptances at midnight?

I hope that’s not a bad sign for us now I’m getting nervous lol
Ughhh I know me too...I looked back at the thread from last year and didn't see anyone mention it but who knows, I feel like everything is so different this year

Just got an acceptance!

Got an acceptance at 12:01!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
So emails are going out right now??