Indiana University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did anyone get a waitlist email ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you that were accepted (CONGRATULATIONS!!), do you guys remember if your AADSAS status said "check back on Dec 15th"?

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you that were accepted, do you guys remember if your AADSAS status said "check back on Dec 15th"?
Yes it changed to that for me and got an email at 11:01 cst.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry for being annoying 🥺 but when did everyone interview?

If we didn't receive an email at midnight can we take that as we didn't get an acceptance for now?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those who are accepted!! Damn so are there not going to be emails sent throughout the day? I am big sad right now if thats the case

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone with the "invited for interview" status heard anything
nope, mine says the same.... I am praying on all things holy that they will continue to send emails tmrw but its not looking too hot

Accepted! I received the email approximately 2 hours ago!!!

I am OOS with average/less than average stats (19AA, 3.5X GPA). The AADSAS portal updated to check back on December 15th earlier in the day and I interviewed in late October. I hope this helps with some of the questions everyone has!

Reactions: 2 users
I’m speechless. I don’t even know how to write the acceptance email lol

Accepted via email last night at 11:01 PM central time!

Has anyone with the "invited for interview" status heard anything
Nope :(. From what I've seen, it looks like only those with the "check back on Dec. 15th" status were accepted at midnight last night. Go back on this thread and look at the users who said their status changed to "check back on Dec. 15", and then look at the users who got an acceptance last night, there's a lot of overlap there.
Mine still says "Invited for interview" and I haven't heard anything so far....not even a denial or waitlist email, and I'm really not sure how to interpret that. I'm super bummed tho bc Indiana has been my only interview so far, so I was really hoping to get waitlisted at least. I guess we'll see! Anyways, I hope this helps somewhat! Keep your head up!

Last edited:
nope, mine says the same.... I am praying on all things holy that they will continue to send emails tmrw but its not looking too hot
Is that a thing that they've done in previous cycles? Like to send more emails on day 2?
Trust me ik how you feel, but we can't reject ourselves before we even hear back! Keep your head up! :)

Is that a thing that they've done in previous cycles? Like to send more emails on day 2?
Trust me ik how you feel, but we can't reject ourselves before we even hear back! Keep your head up! :)
No, they’d just send everyone an email at the same time on what the decision was (accepted, rejected, or waitlisted). This year is different than previous cycles for Indiana.

you're sweet. I'm in the same boat. best of luck to all.

My interview was in early November and I did not hear anything back either :( Not sure how they are doing things this year and when they will send out info to those rejected or waitlisted.

Nope :(. From what I've seen, it looks like only those with the "check back on Dec. 15th" status were accepted at midnight last night. Go back on this thread and look at the users who said their status changed to "check back on Dec. 15", and then look at the users who got an acceptance last night, there's a lot of overlap there.
Mine still says "Invited for interview" and I haven't heard anything so far....not even a denial or waitlist email, and I'm really not sure how to interpret that. I'm super bummed tho bc Indiana has been my only interview so far, so I was really hoping to get waitlisted at least. I guess we'll see! Anyways, I hope this helps somewhat! Keep your head up!
Agreed with this. I just wish we would’ve heard at least by now if we’re waitlisted or rejected this is really killing me

Might be freaking out because this was my only interview and I was really hoping to hear some news by now, but are we not going to even find out if we’re waitlisted or rejected today? I’ve been refreshing all day long and now it’s almost 6:00 lol I’m losing hope I also don’t know if being accepted is even a possibility right now if my status still says “invited for interview” and I haven’t heard anything

Might be freaking out because this was my only interview and I was really hoping to hear some news by now, but are we not going to even find out if we’re waitlisted or rejected today? I’ve been refreshing all day long and now it’s almost 6:00 lol I’m losing hope I also don’t know if being accepted is even a possibility right now if my status still says “invited for interview” and I haven’t heard anything
During the interview presentation she said that some of us will not hear on the 15th and that they will continue to announce acceptances for the following weeks

Reactions: 3 users
During the interview presentation she said that some of us will not hear on the 15th and that they will continue to announce acceptances for the following weeks
Oh no way! I remember her telling us in mine that we’d find out exactly on the 15th but she didn’t know if they’d be sending it out on midnight (which they did) so that makes me feel a little better lol

They didn’t say that in my intro session either. I wonder what determines if we hear anything?
same. i dont recall that, but i also dont recall them saying that we wouldn't hear about waitlists or denials

same. i dont recall that, but i also dont recall them saying that we wouldn't hear about waitlists or denials
What I remember from my intro session was that she said on dec 15th we’d either hear that we’re accepted, waitlisted, or rejected and that they usually send all of it out at midnight but that this year they wouldn’t right at midnight. I interviewed last week of October

s
What I remember from my intro session was that she said on dec 15th we’d either hear that we’re accepted, waitlisted, or rejected and that they usually send all of it out at midnight but that this year they wouldn’t right at midnight. I interviewed last week of October
so did i!!

The admissions lady (sorry I forgot her name) said that if you don’t hear back assume you’re waitlisted. I haven’t gotten anything so that’s what I’m assuming at this point

The admissions lady (sorry I forgot her name) said that if you don’t hear back assume you’re waitlisted. I haven’t gotten anything so that’s what I’m assuming at this point
Did she say this in your interview because I don’t remember that I just remember her saying we’d be emailed no matter what

Wait so they aren’t going to tell us if we are waitlisted?

Did she say this in your interview because I don’t remember that I just remember her saying we’d be emailed no matter what
She said it in response to a question that someone asked. I made note of it but yet again idk what exactly they’re doing

She said it in response to a question that someone asked. I made note of it but yet again idk what exactly they’re doing
Yeah I feel you lol I feel like we shouldn’t even listen to what’s happening right now and just wait and see because even then she said they weren’t going to tell people at midnight but then they did so idk what to believe anymore haha

Yeah I feel you lol I feel like we shouldn’t even listen to what’s happening right now and just wait and see because even then she said they weren’t going to tell people at midnight but then they did so idk what to believe anymore haha
Exactly lol just trying to be happy that it’s not a rejection.

For those who got accepted, has anyone received more information after emailing that address they gave us?

Update: got the email from them mid-day Thursday

Last edited:
Anyone who didn’t get accepted get an email this morning saying not to worry?

Reactions: 5 users
I did! I don't know what to make of it though..do you think it means we have been waitlisted?
That’s what I was trying to figure out. I think this is between acceptance and waitlist so a little bit better than being on the waitlist. I’m also not sure if they’ve started rejecting people yet or if they sent this to everyone who didn’t get accepted so that could also play a part

Sounds like they just sent that because they want people to stop contacting them💀

• Haha