Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

INDIANA UNIVERSITY

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by tiger007, Jan 8, 2002.

1. tiger007

tiger007 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone who already had an interview heard from IU med. yet (other than early decision applicants)? I'm really wondering how long they take and what their criteria for acceptance is. I seems like I haven't heard anything from for three months now. Please feel free to post your stats and indicate if you were accepted, rejected, or in process.

thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tiger007

tiger007 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Anybody out there...this thread is getting lonely...

4. CT

CT Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi. I interviewed at IU on 9/12 and received an acceptance letter ( :) ) on 10/22. I was a bit suprised considering the fact that I am from out of state and that this was my first interview. Overall, it went OK though, and I feel I answered the interviewers questions thoroughly. As for the rest of my application, I would describe it as competetive, although I do not have any in-depth research experience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

5. I interviewed at indiana mid november and heard back right before christmas. There have been a couple other posts about indiana the last couple of weeks, check them out. Don't give up hope though, they keep reviewing applications well after you've been interviewed.