INDIANA UNIVERSITY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tiger007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who already had an interview heard from IU med. yet (other than early decision applicants)? I'm really wondering how long they take and what their criteria for acceptance is. I seems like I haven't heard anything from for three months now. Please feel free to post your stats and indicate if you were accepted, rejected, or in process.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody out there...this thread is getting lonely...

Hi. I interviewed at IU on 9/12 and received an acceptance letter ( :) ) on 10/22. I was a bit suprised considering the fact that I am from out of state and that this was my first interview. Overall, it went OK though, and I feel I answered the interviewers questions thoroughly. As for the rest of my application, I would describe it as competetive, although I do not have any in-depth research experience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I interviewed at indiana mid november and heard back right before christmas. There have been a couple other posts about indiana the last couple of weeks, check them out. Don't give up hope though, they keep reviewing applications well after you've been interviewed.