2023-2024 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long does it take to get something in the mail after the 15th?
Seems to be anywhere from 3-5 days, maybe 2 if you’re close to Indy. Not sure if the weekend changes anything

Members don't see this ad.

Withdrew my A, hope it goes to one of y'all :)

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when we will have our campus assignment decisions? It’s a make or break for me

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have info on how many students are assigned to each campus and/or what percentage of students get their requested campus?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
OOS A! Interviewed 1/10, got the letter in the mail today. LM ~75, non-trad

Reactions: 4 users
Any portal update? And did you see it in Informed Delivery?

ACCEPTED INTO UMP interviewed 10/4 then had a 2nd interview on 11/17. Can’t believe it

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Any portal update? And did you see it in Informed Delivery?
No portal update. Not sure about Informed Delivery because I unsubscribed after getting jump scared by the email every morning at 7:10 am

OOS A just now via email and portal update!!! I'm crying
Interviewed 1/10, LM79, ORM

Another OOS A via email and portal. Nothing in mail yesterday or today so far. Interviewed 1/10 LM 76

Reactions: 1 users
OOS A Just now via email! Inteviewed 1/10 first A I can't believe this!!!!!

Anyone with a 1/17 interview heard anything? Seen lots of 1/10’s (congrats to all btw!) but none from later half of the month. I assume the portal updates mean the A’s are just about finalized for this month.

Anyone with a 1/17 interview heard anything? Seen lots of 1/10’s (congrats to all btw!) but none from later half of the month. I assume the portal updates mean the A’s are just about finalized for this month.
1/17 and nada

What does it mean if we hear nothing? No R or no WL.
interviewed 1/10

Reactions: 2 users
Has anybody else interviewed back in November and haven’t heard back?

Reactions: 3 users
interviewed 1/10
It just means you get moved to the next month for consideration. It’s a non-answer basically—just check back in same time in March 🤷‍♂️

interviewed 1/10
I’m 90% positive that IU reviews applications according to MCAT score, going from highest to lowest in the pile. I am a reapp. I went through this process last year too. I also was a 1/10 interview and have heard nothing as well. We have at least one more round before the waitlist gets released in March. I am hoping that IU just got through those with a higher than school median MCAT score for this release. I have a 509, and I thought my interview went really well.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m 90% positive that IU reviews applications according to MCAT score, going from highest to lowest in the pile. I am a reapp. I went through this process last year too. I also was a 1/10 interview and have heard nothing as well. We have at least one more round before the waitlist gets released in March. I am hoping that IU just got through those with a higher than school median MCAT score for this release. I have a 509, and I thought my interview went really well.
That’s reassuring to hear! Crossing my fingers that we’ll hear something in March then. But just in case we don’t, will it be radio silence through April until May for WL?

Thanks for the encouraging post. This is my first cycle and thought interview went well. Hopefully we will both get A's next month.

What was your GPA if you are comfortable sharing.

Has anyone from 1/17 heard anything? I'm thinking that anyone who interviews before the 15th of month 1 finds out on the 15th of month 2, and anyone after the 15th of month 1 hears back the 15th of month 3. Hence I'm thinking we'll likely hear back on March 15th.