You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Indiana
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can any current student answer a few questions I have about the program?
hi-chilly-dog
New Member
Has anyone heard about scholarships?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there an accepted students group on GroupMe? I don’t use Facebook
Is there an accepted students group on GroupMe? I don’t use Facebook
GroupMe | Group chat app
Group text messaging to every phone. The easy way to connect with all the groups in your life, big and small.
groupme.com
DoctorStuff.
Full Member
Anyone have an acceptance today?
wenjunhuilover
New Member
Do you think we’ll get mail today since it’s Presidents’ day?Anyone have an acceptance today?
DoctorStuff.
Full Member
Ah good point, didn't even think about that. Probably not then.Do you think we’ll get mail today since it’s Presidents’ day?
I googled it and USPS said they’re not delivering anything today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!Do you think we’ll get mail today since it’s Presidents’ Day?
you can send me a message - I am a regional campus student tho so I can't answer as many Indy specific questionsCan any current student answer a few questions I have about the program?
Nothing so farAny A's?
DoctorStuff.
Full Member
Bagged the A!! IS, interviewed 1/10
Congrats!!!!!! Were u notified via mail/email/call?Bagged the A!! IS, interviewed 1/10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stressball247
New Member
congrats! mind sharing your stats?Bagged the A!! IS, interviewed 1/10
OOS A! Interviewed 1/10, got the letter in the mail today. LM ~75, non-trad
ACCEPTED INTO UMP [emoji24][emoji24]interviewed 10/4 then had a 2nd interview on 11/17. Can’t believe it
stressball247
New Member
Congrats.ACCEPTED INTO UMP [emoji24][emoji24]interviewed 10/4 then had a 2nd interview on 11/17. Can’t believe it
stressball247
New Member
Congrats!OOS A! Interviewed 1/10, got the letter in the mail today. LM ~75, non-trad
DoctorStuff.
Full Member
I got it via mail. No portal update or informed delivery. LM 69. Gpa 3.62. MCAT 514.Congrats!!!!!! Were u notified via mail/email/call?
No portal update. Not sure about Informed Delivery because I unsubscribed after getting jump scared by the email every morning at 7:10 amAny portal update? And did you see it in Informed Delivery?
Wait what portal is this? Is it the AAMC one?Any portal update? And did you see it in Informed Delivery?
They mean the IU portal where you saw your interview informationWait what portal is this? Is it the AAMC one?
OOS A Just now via email! Inteviewed 1/10 first A I can't believe this!!!!!
Lane Jorgensen
Full Member
1/17 and nadaAnyone with a 1/17 interview heard anything? Seen lots of 1/10’s (congrats to all btw!) but none from later half of the month. I assume the portal updates mean the A’s are just about finalized for this month.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lane Jorgensen
Full Member
Random number generator. Same with whether you get post-ii A or RWhat determines whether the letter is mailed or sent via email?
stressball247
New Member
What does it mean if we hear nothing? No R or no WL.
interviewed 1/10
interviewed 1/10
Does anyone know how much time we have to respond to the offer and choose rankings?
Rajabear23
New Member
Has anybody else interviewed back in November and haven’t heard back?
INeedAssistance
Full Member
+1 but September, has anyone from September not heard back? Should we just take it as an R at this pointHas anybody else interviewed back in November and haven’t heard back?
Lane Jorgensen
Full Member
that's criminal+1 but September, has anyone from September not heard back? Should we just take it as an R at this point
INeedAssistance
Full Member
Yeah 😞that's criminal
It just means you get moved to the next month for consideration. It’s a non-answer basically—just check back in same time in March 🤷♂️What does it mean if we hear nothing? No R or no WL.
interviewed 1/10
I’m 90% positive that IU reviews applications according to MCAT score, going from highest to lowest in the pile. I am a reapp. I went through this process last year too. I also was a 1/10 interview and have heard nothing as well. We have at least one more round before the waitlist gets released in March. I am hoping that IU just got through those with a higher than school median MCAT score for this release. I have a 509, and I thought my interview went really well.What does it mean if we hear nothing? No R or no WL.
interviewed 1/10
That’s reassuring to hear! Crossing my fingers that we’ll hear something in March then. But just in case we don’t, will it be radio silence through April until May for WL?I’m 90% positive that IU reviews applications according to MCAT score, going from highest to lowest in the pile. I am a reapp. I went through this process last year too. I also was a 1/10 interview and have heard nothing as well. We have at least one more round before the waitlist gets released in March. I am hoping that IU just got through those with a higher than school median MCAT score for this release. I have a 509, and I thought my interview went really well.
stressball247
New Member
Thanks for the encouraging post. This is my first cycle and thought interview went well. Hopefully we will both get A's next month.I’m 90% positive that IU reviews applications according to MCAT score, going from highest to lowest in the pile. I am a reapp. I went through this process last year too. I also was a 1/10 interview and have heard nothing as well. We have at least one more round before the waitlist gets released in March. I am hoping that IU just got through those with a higher than school median MCAT score for this release. I have a 509, and I thought my interview went really well.
scoobypoo123
Full Member
interviewed september havent heard anything 🙁+1 but September, has anyone from September not heard back? Should we just take it as an R at this point
Has anyone from 1/17 heard anything? I'm thinking that anyone who interviews before the 15th of month 1 finds out on the 15th of month 2, and anyone after the 15th of month 1 hears back the 15th of month 3. Hence I'm thinking we'll likely hear back on March 15th.
Interviewed 1/17 and have not heard backHas anyone from 1/17 heard anything? I'm thinking that anyone who interviews before the 15th of month 1 finds out on the 15th of month 2, and anyone after the 15th of month 1 hears back the 15th of month 3. Hence I'm thinking we'll likely hear back on March 15th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
icantihavelab
New Member
Interviewed 1/17 (MSTP) and got the A (MD-only)! Still waiting to hear back from MSTPHas anyone from 1/17 heard anything? I'm thinking that anyone who interviews before the 15th of month 1 finds out on the 15th of month 2, and anyone after the 15th of month 1 hears back the 15th of month 3. Hence I'm thinking we'll likely hear back on March 15th.
orangesweatpants23
New Member
Congrats on the MD A! I also interviewed MSTP and didn't know they gave out MD As before MSTP. Did they give you any other information about when the MSTP will be making decisions? Also, are you IS or OOS for Indiana?Interviewed 1/17 (MSTP) and got the A (MD-only)! Still waiting to hear back from MSTP
I have the same question- I am in the same boat for the MSTP interview and did not know they could give out MD A's before MSTP!Congrats on the MD A! I also interviewed MSTP and didn't know they gave out MD As before MSTP. Did they give you any other information about when the MSTP will be making decisions? Also, are you IS or OOS for Indiana?
orangesweatpants23
New Member
I interviewed on 11/8. When did you interview?I have the same question- I am in the same boat for the MSTP interview and did not know they could give out MD A's before MSTP!
I also did an mstp interview on 11/8 and still waiting to hear back :/I interviewed on 11/8. When did you interview?