-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sounds like he's saying he knows the player who sent the gun, and knows *they* are in a gang (and which one, and that I'm not in it). Why he's happy to identify me and not them, I do not know. I think he just assumed I was also in a gang because *he* is in a gang and has blinders on to the fact that his world is not everyone else's.The question no one is asking is how SOV knew Kam had the gun and how he knows she is in a gang when she denies being in a gang?
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
I did get the impression he knew you had a gun. I don't know how from the night results it implicated you, since Caia is in jail and not deadSounds like he's saying he knows the player who sent the gun, and knows *they* are in a gang (and which one, and that I'm not in it). Why he's happy to identify me and not them, I do not know. I think he just assumed I was also in a gang because *he* is in a gang and has blinders on to the fact that his world is not everyone else's.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or not used at all...Also, I typically hate people indiscriminately using a kill weapon on a random person, but clearly using it on Hayley was perfectly acceptable, and no one else died which at least confirms it was used on Hayley.
Let's be perfectly clear, I have no problem stringing someone up for dubious reasons or for no reason at all, but let's not pretend this is being done on any really actionable information that I see.
And I feel bad for killing Kam last game, so I'm less inclined to doing it without cause this game.
And I feel bad for killing Kam last game, so I'm less inclined to doing it without cause this game.
Right, I assume he or someone he PMs with used a role or item to watch the person who sent the gun give it to me. Sounds like he knows who sent it, since he said if I came back red it would tell them who else they need to lynch. He obviously prefers to keep that person's identity private, though.I did get the impression he knew you had a gun. I don't know how from the night results it implicated you, since Caia is in jail and not dead
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
Do I like talking to myself? Why yes I do.
Do I want to keep talking to myself? I guess if no one else will talk to me.
Do I want to keep talking to myself? I guess if no one else will talk to me.
And I don't recognize Kam talking if it's not in gifs anymoreDo I like talking to myself? Why yes I do.
Do I want to keep talking to myself? I guess if no one else will talk to me.
I mostly believe Kam, likely for the same reason Caia believed it was possible Hayley was telling the truth.
the first half of that question is awfully wolfy? Why would any intelligent villager ask that?The question no one is asking is how SOV knew Kam had the gun and how he knows she is in a gang when she denies being in a gang?
The answer is actually not all that exciting, and others know the info so I will leave it there.
The 2nd part, is I do not know she is in a gang. I do KNOW she is not in the gang where the gun originated from.
almost tempted to lynch jojo on this. That is not a smart villager post.
this makes no sense to me. elaborate please.I mostly believe Kam, likely for the same reason Caia believed it was possible Hayley was telling the truth.
Rojo's being a hell of a lot more reasonable in his interpretation of the info than you are, though.the first half of that question is awfully wolfy? Why would any intelligent villager ask that?
The answer is actually not all that exciting, and others know the info so I will leave it there.
The 2nd part, is I do not know she is in a gang. I do KNOW she is not in the gang where the gun originated from.
almost tempted to lynch jojo on this. That is not a smart villager post.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
I think I'll
#### Lynch MJ ####
for now. Didn't like his lynch much yesterday and obviously don't like it today either. I think SOV's being a bit obtuse with this, but it feels more like him wanting his info to be useful than a wolf set-up, since I'd come back clean anyway and he brought it up before anyone else was suggested for lynch.
Lunch break is almost over, but will check in when I can.
Edited to add: I'm guessing whoever sent the gun may be in SOV's gang, and he wants to lynch me as a way to test that person's loyalty/affiliation. The sender is clearly more important to him than I am, and he sees me as a reasonable sacrifice. Which I get. It's just a bad call.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
#### Lynch MJ ####
for now. Didn't like his lynch much yesterday and obviously don't like it today either. I think SOV's being a bit obtuse with this, but it feels more like him wanting his info to be useful than a wolf set-up, since I'd come back clean anyway and he brought it up before anyone else was suggested for lynch.
Lunch break is almost over, but will check in when I can.
Edited to add: I'm guessing whoever sent the gun may be in SOV's gang, and he wants to lynch me as a way to test that person's loyalty/affiliation. The sender is clearly more important to him than I am, and he sees me as a reasonable sacrifice. Which I get. It's just a bad call.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
Last edited:
******************************************************************
********************************************************************
********************************************************************
It didn't come out right, I'll grant that. I haven't had a real night sleep all week between trauma call and red eye flights. I meant it more in a rhetorical trying to figure out how you have this info and it's relevance to the Lynch of Kam. I shared info with Caia who may or may not have been in your gang, and she trusted me enough and knew generally my role. You may also know more stuff regarding me currently that makes me think you in general also trust me that comment aside. I'm going to sleep now, I'll be awake before any sort of deadline though.the first half of that question is awfully wolfy? Why would any intelligent villager ask that?
The answer is actually not all that exciting, and others know the info so I will leave it there.
The 2nd part, is I do not know she is in a gang. I do KNOW she is not in the gang where the gun originated from.
almost tempted to lynch jojo on this. That is not a smart villager post.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Kam
Maybe some of LIS's old man loyalty rubbed off on me. But I'm okay with SOVs argument here. Also the write up implies that while Kam looks like a homeless person she is someone more important than that. Could be artistic flair. But I think these mods are more of the SOV school of write up design. All relevant actions are in the write up and are portrayed somewhat accurately. This raised my suspicion that Kam could be an undercover cop or someone a bit more interesting than just a homeless person given the respect (and apparent familiarity) of hayley with them.
Add in SOVs thought that a gang giving away a killing weapon indiscriminately to someone they can't influence or talk to... that's a dicey move. It happening to Kam makes a notable, but ultimately irrelevant thing (the gun) become a legitimate bit of damming info. More likely it's just how things worked out for kam, but two suspicious actions in one night (oNE being mod driven) makes me pretty set in my choice
Maybe some of LIS's old man loyalty rubbed off on me. But I'm okay with SOVs argument here. Also the write up implies that while Kam looks like a homeless person she is someone more important than that. Could be artistic flair. But I think these mods are more of the SOV school of write up design. All relevant actions are in the write up and are portrayed somewhat accurately. This raised my suspicion that Kam could be an undercover cop or someone a bit more interesting than just a homeless person given the respect (and apparent familiarity) of hayley with them.
Add in SOVs thought that a gang giving away a killing weapon indiscriminately to someone they can't influence or talk to... that's a dicey move. It happening to Kam makes a notable, but ultimately irrelevant thing (the gun) become a legitimate bit of damming info. More likely it's just how things worked out for kam, but two suspicious actions in one night (oNE being mod driven) makes me pretty set in my choice
I also know that you put 0 stock in Caia and me trusting each otherIt didn't come out right, I'll grant that. I haven't had a real night sleep all week between trauma call and red eye flights. I meant it more in a rhetorical trying to figure out how you have this info and it's relevance to the Lynch of Kam. I shared info with Caia who may or may not have been in your gang, and she trusted me enough and knew generally my role. You may also know more stuff regarding me currently that makes me think you in general also trust me that comment aside. I'm going to sleep now, I'll be awake before any sort of deadline though.
I can tell you point 2 doesn't seem notable to me, since I've had the gun and am not affiliated in any way with anyone... And this is also my not so subtle hint that someone needs to stop putzing around and recruit me already.Lynch Kam
Maybe some of LIS's old man loyalty rubbed off on me. But I'm okay with SOVs argument here. Also the write up implies that while Kam looks like a homeless person she is someone more important than that. Could be artistic flair. But I think these mods are more of the SOV school of write up design. All relevant actions are in the write up and are portrayed somewhat accurately. This raised my suspicion that Kam could be an undercover cop or someone a bit more interesting than just a homeless person given the respect (and apparent familiarity) of hayley with them.
Add in SOVs thought that a gang giving away a killing weapon indiscriminately to someone they can't influence or talk to... that's a dicey move. It happening to Kam makes a notable, but ultimately irrelevant thing (the gun) become a legitimate bit of damming info. More likely it's just how things worked out for kam, but two suspicious actions in one night (oNE being mod driven) makes me pretty set in my choice
I haven't read the write up, but if Kam looks more than a simple homeless person, that's more telling.
Seeing as it is the only evidence or even slight lead we have, I prefer that option to a random lynch vote...
lynch kam.
lynch kam.
Maybe I missed it, but where does the write-up indicate that Kam's role is more than a homeless person? All I could find was where It said she was smart for not falling for the abandoned building,Lynch Kam
Maybe some of LIS's old man loyalty rubbed off on me. But I'm okay with SOVs argument here. Also the write up implies that while Kam looks like a homeless person she is someone more important than that. Could be artistic flair. But I think these mods are more of the SOV school of write up design. All relevant actions are in the write up and are portrayed somewhat accurately. This raised my suspicion that Kam could be an undercover cop or someone a bit more interesting than just a homeless person given the respect (and apparent familiarity) of hayley with them.
Add in SOVs thought that a gang giving away a killing weapon indiscriminately to someone they can't influence or talk to... that's a dicey move. It happening to Kam makes a notable, but ultimately irrelevant thing (the gun) become a legitimate bit of damming info. More likely it's just how things worked out for kam, but two suspicious actions in one night (oNE being mod driven) makes me pretty set in my choice
Please quote the portion of the write-up you think implies I'm anything other than a homeless man.Lynch Kam
Maybe some of LIS's old man loyalty rubbed off on me. But I'm okay with SOVs argument here. Also the write up implies that while Kam looks like a homeless person she is someone more important than that. Could be artistic flair. But I think these mods are more of the SOV school of write up design. All relevant actions are in the write up and are portrayed somewhat accurately. This raised my suspicion that Kam could be an undercover cop or someone a bit more interesting than just a homeless person given the respect (and apparent familiarity) of hayley with them.
Add in SOVs thought that a gang giving away a killing weapon indiscriminately to someone they can't influence or talk to... that's a dicey move. It happening to Kam makes a notable, but ultimately irrelevant thing (the gun) become a legitimate bit of damming info. More likely it's just how things worked out for kam, but two suspicious actions in one night (oNE being mod driven) makes me pretty set in my choice
This seems so misguided to me. SOV clearly knows who sent me the gun. He's pushing this harder than is at all reasonable because he wants to use *my* death to test the affiliation of the sender. If he's suspicious of someone sending a gun outside of their gang, why not ask the person who actually made the choice to do so, instead of the passive recipient? The way I used the gun was in the interest of the group, and I've been up front and open about it.
This lynch is not a good idea. I'm really surprised by the number of people hopping on board.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
Quoting so all of the sheep (and wolves in sheep's clothing, maybe] jumping on the bandwagon don't miss it. I'm not the only one outside of a gang who has been sent the gun. How can you read this and still think it means I'm in cahoots with the sender? And if I was, and was a wolf, wouldn't we have used it to do something *useful* for the wolves' cause? Why bother at all if I was just going to waste it trying to kill Hayley?I can tell you point 2 doesn't seem notable to me, since I've had the gun and am not affiliated in any way with anyone... And this is also my not so subtle hint that someone needs to stop putzing around and recruit me already.
I haven't read the write up, but if Kam looks more than a simple homeless person, that's more telling.
🙄
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
From Wednesday night's write up:
At first I read this as clearly he's not in a gang, now I'm not so sure. It could even be that this mysterious person is a snitch in a gang, working for the cops.“Well you are new. Are you even a part of a gang?” She said teasingly, clearly knowing the answer.
If this is the gun that is making the rounds as an item, which is how it sounds to me as this guy was pointed out to be solo without gang members present and the start of the write up indicated only one gang was going after Hayley, then this guy could be a snitch, which is why they sent the gun to a non-gang member. IF you can even choose where to send the gun next. This may be kind of a reach though since in the write up a couple guns were used, this one just stood out more to me.“You will pay for that.” The man whips out a gun, which unfortunately for him, was exactly what she was expecting him to do. As he raises the gun towards her, she does a sweep kick, making the bullet ricochet completely off target, and also causing him to drop the gun.
So THAT piece of evidence PLUS:Hayley lands a side kick right to his gut, making the man keel over. “Maybe there is a reason you really aren’t known at all. Who would want a wimp leading them?” She pulls out the gun leaving a bullet wound in his calf. “Don’t worry, it’s only a flesh wound. But it will ensure me that you won’t follow me as I do this.”
Makes me fairly confident that this is the same person. The write up also indicated that the Spanish gang "El..." was one man away from being taken down, and since every jailed gang member appears to be from that gang, my thoughts are that gang has a snitch and is helping the cops take down his gang first. I don't know if the guy who got shot in the calf is the only member left of that gang or if its him + the snitch left.“Hold up, hold up.” One of the younger gang leaders had interjected. Where is that ahole from the 4th gang, you know the….”
“I think he is probably licking his wounds after the beating her got last night.” Everyone chuckled to themselves, even though that calf injury was probably fairly debilitating.
SOV's "Facts" seem to support my theory at least. SOV, if you are in that gang, and there's only one other person with you in that gang, now would be the time to call them out.Fact: wolves have targeted the same gang 3 nights in a row.
Fact: Kam was armed by someone in this gang.
Maybe nothing, but it is something to explore. If Kam is a wolf, then we know who a likely other wolf is.
I can tell you point 2 doesn't seem notable to me, since I've had the gun and am not affiliated in any way with anyone... And this is also my not so subtle hint that someone needs to stop putzing around and recruit me already.
I haven't read the write up, but if Kam looks more than a simple homeless person, that's more telling.
Quoting so all of the sheep (and wolves in sheep's clothing, maybe] jumping on the bandwagon don't miss it. I'm not the only one outside of a gang who has been sent the gun. How can you read this and still think it means I'm in cahoots with the sender? And if I was, and was a wolf, wouldn't we have used it to do something *useful* for the wolves' cause? Why bother at all if I was just going to waste it trying to kill Hayley?
🙄
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
Two non-gang members have had the gun, can either of you confirm or deny that you get to choose where the gun is sent next?
If there were only one person in my gang, I would lynch them every day, and twice on sunday.SOV's "Facts" seem to support my theory at least. SOV, if you are in that gang, and there's only one other person with you in that gang, now would be the time to call them out.
there are more than enough that the odds aren't good enough to lynch them and do better than random guessing.
“You know, I am actually very impressed." She slowly turns around, doing what seems to be a true congratulatory clap. I didn’t think anyone could get to me, but you…” She shifts her body weight downwards and looks down, trying to look reconciliatory, “are much smarter than those thug gang members. You knew that I,” she points to herself, “would not be over there,”
This whole part. It's subtle but when I read it I was thinking "she knows this guy and is familiar with him." And "there is more to him than their seems".
And then SOV was nice enough to identify who the homeless person was. Could it be mod flair? Yes it could. But I think everything is relevant in this style of writeup. And that familiarity is important. She didn't assume she was being held up for money. She assumed she was being wiped out because of the hit
Well crap.If there were only one person in my gang, I would lynch them every day, and twice on sunday.
there are more than enough that the odds aren't good enough to lynch them and do better than random guessing.
************
OT: But why do I think this would be DocE if he were a flight attendant??? Start the fire, and then "save the day" by putting it out. LOL.
This seems like something I have to include in the Airplane WW that @LetItSnow and I are never going to actually run.
OT: But why do I think this would be DocE if he were a flight attendant??? Start the fire, and then "save the day" by putting it out. LOL.
The FBI arrested a flight attendant this week for allegedly setting a fire in an airliner lavatory during a flight, then pretending to discover it and save the day. Johnathan Tafoya-Montano was on the job during an American Airlines flight from Dallas to Detroit on Feb. 1 when he reported a fire in a lav at the rear of the cabin. He put it out and reported it to the captain as the jet was on approach to Detroit Metropolitan, the FBI said. The captain alerted the tower to the situation and was given emergency status. The aircraft landed and parked without any further issues and there were no injuries to the crew or the unknown number of passengers.
During an ensuing investigation, Tafoya-Montano, 23, of Texas, changed his story several times and then admitted to authorities he set the fire intentionally in the lav by igniting paper towels with a lighter, then put it out once the flames started picking up, according to a Detroit Free Press report. He went out to the hall and waited before pretending to find a fire, raising the alarm with other flight attendants and deploying an extinguisher to douse the paper towels, the report said. After appearing this week in U.S. District Court in Detroit, Tafoya-Montano was released on bond and prohibited from flying without court permission. The FBI then put him on an American flight to Dallas with a security escort, the newspaper reported. The FBI charged him with "destruction of aircraft or aircraft facilities" and making false statements.
This seems like something I have to include in the Airplane WW that @LetItSnow and I are never going to actually run.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That should be a new rule. On Sundays, everyone may lynch two people.If there were only one person in my gang, I would lynch them every day, and twice on sunday.
there are more than enough that the odds aren't good enough to lynch them and do better than random guessing.
Bias towards a previous role in a similar previous game. I admit that isn't good reasoning to want to believe someone, but hopefully by admitting my bias to myself, will help me see past it. Though I am starting to question the role claim because who ever says a homeless person is too smart? I walk by a LOT of homeless people in Philly every day, and while I do my best to help them when I can, and I'm always polite and respectful (as I would be to any other human), I never think, wow, that homeless person sure is smart!this makes no sense to me. elaborate please.
Okay honestly I've thrown my theories out there. Based on the write up it sounds like the Spanish gang has only 1 true gang member left, along with an unknown number of wolfy snitches. Whoever is in that gang should come out with it because our best shot of finding the wolves is to find the one(or more) in that gang that has thrown all of your other members to jail.
If that's not the case then I'm totally reading the write ups wrong.
I'm not seeing the link to Kam though, and using that as evidence of a wolf. Maybe it does, but the odds don't really confirm or deny that for me.
I'll stick with my vote from yesterday for now and
Lynch MJ
BUT I would really like to hear what other gang members have to say about this. Coming from outside a gang, I don't really know how that operates.
If that's not the case then I'm totally reading the write ups wrong.
I'm not seeing the link to Kam though, and using that as evidence of a wolf. Maybe it does, but the odds don't really confirm or deny that for me.
I'll stick with my vote from yesterday for now and
Lynch MJ
BUT I would really like to hear what other gang members have to say about this. Coming from outside a gang, I don't really know how that operates.
Oh good grief.
Will hope someone protects me tonight if this so very wrong lynch goes through.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
10. Kam The Homeless man: Everyone discounts you, due to the fact that you are homeless, but you are actually fairly astute. REDACTED.
Will hope someone protects me tonight if this so very wrong lynch goes through.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
I would be shocked if 1 gang had an "unknown number of wolfy snitches". That isn't to say that there isn't one in that gang but I would be surprised if everyone other than SOV was.Okay honestly I've thrown my theories out there. Based on the write up it sounds like the Spanish gang has only 1 true gang member left, along with an unknown number of wolfy snitches. Whoever is in that gang should come out with it because our best shot of finding the wolves is to find the one(or more) in that gang that has thrown all of your other members to jail.
If that's not the case then I'm totally reading the write ups wrong.
I also don't think Kam is lying. Just a gut feeling
Really? I do all the time. Some of them have very clever schemes to convince people to give them money or write clever/hilarious signs.I never think, wow, that homeless person sure is smart!
Yeah, I'm not sure if SOV is in that gang, but to me that's how the write up makes the most sense:I would be shocked if 1 gang had an "unknown number of wolfy snitches". That isn't to say that there isn't one in that gang but I would be surprised if everyone other than SOV was.
Though I suppose I could be reading too much into it.“Chief, is it true that you have arrested yet another member from the El…”
“Yes, yes. We have almost gotten to the point of dethroning this gang, and taking away its stronghold on the city. One more imprisonment, and they won’t know what to do with themselves.”
How big are these gangs anyway? Not expecting a real answer, just trying to think stuff through.
I think that there may be a magic number where these gangs can't function and may fall apart. I think you're thinking good thoughts but the final assumptions are questionableYeah, I'm not sure if SOV is in that gang, but to me that's how the write up makes the most sense:
Though I suppose I could be reading too much into it.
How big are these gangs anyway? Not expecting a real answer, just trying to think stuff through.
Gwen was apparently ninth in command, and the Mexican(?) gang was stated to be the biggest in that write-up. So, the gang the wolves have been targeting started with at least nine.Yeah, I'm not sure if SOV is in that gang, but to me that's how the write up makes the most sense:
Though I suppose I could be reading too much into it.
How big are these gangs anyway? Not expecting a real answer, just trying to think stuff through.
I took the "won't know what to do with themselves" as a leadership vacuum. PBC was 3rd in command, I'm guessing Caia was 2nd, so there's still the gang leader at large. Alternatively, perhaps the snitch is 4th in command (now 2nd), and will lead the gang when/if the leader goes down.
I totally missed that part! Well crap on a cracker my assumptions were pretty far off. That is a good theory though about the command ranks!Gwen was apparently ninth in command, and the Mexican(?) gang was stated to be the biggest in that write-up. So, the gang the wolves have been targeting started with at least nine.
I took the "won't know what to do with themselves" as a leadership vacuum. PBC was 3rd in command, I'm guessing Caia was 2nd, so there's still the gang leader at large. Alternatively, perhaps the snitch is 4th in command (now 2nd), and will lead the gang when/if the leader goes down.
Do we havea lynch tally?
*************************************
Really, really unofficial lynch tally
Kam (7) - SOV, DocE, Fin, MJ, LIS, Caiter, Aloha
Rocky (1) - Dy
FS (1) - Ash
Cyndia (1) - Wife
MJ (2) - Kam, Kcough
*************************
Really, really unofficial lynch tally
Kam (7) - SOV, DocE, Fin, MJ, LIS, Caiter, Aloha
Rocky (1) - Dy
FS (1) - Ash
Cyndia (1) - Wife
MJ (2) - Kam, Kcough
*************************
Thanks PBC!
Dang...
lynch MJ
Dang...
lynch MJ
Feel free to tell me if I'm being stupid, but the call-back to the calf injury specifically makes me think that there were two gangs trying to kill Hayley the first night, and one of them was injured and couldn't attack last night d/t injuries. Hence only 3/4 of them trying last night.
I don't like the Kam lynch. I admit bias, but her arguments are reasonable and to immediately leap from homeless person to undercover police officer is tenuous to me at best. Could be wrong. Don't really like how pushy SOV has been about it, either - I'd be much more inclined to lynch whomever he is protecting behind the Kam lynch.
For now, lynch MJ.
I don't like the Kam lynch. I admit bias, but her arguments are reasonable and to immediately leap from homeless person to undercover police officer is tenuous to me at best. Could be wrong. Don't really like how pushy SOV has been about it, either - I'd be much more inclined to lynch whomever he is protecting behind the Kam lynch.
For now, lynch MJ.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no idea why people are jumping all over lynching me- somehow I've become the default "I don't know what's going on, let's lynch MJ" candidate. I'm the prostitute, a villager blocker, and was recruited by a gang last night. Not much else to say.
Here's the thing about SOV's thinking- it seems like it'll lead us one way or another. Right now, that's a whole lot better than nothing. If we can get more information by lynching someone that nets us some one way or another, it's way better than lynching a random player that nets us nothing in the event of their death.Feel free to tell me if I'm being stupid, but the call-back to the calf injury specifically makes me think that there were two gangs trying to kill Hayley the first night, and one of them was injured and couldn't attack last night d/t injuries. Hence only 3/4 of them trying last night.
I don't like the Kam lynch. I admit bias, but her arguments are reasonable and to immediately leap from homeless person to undercover police officer is tenuous to me at best. Could be wrong. Don't really like how pushy SOV has been about it, either - I'd be much more inclined to lynch whomever he is protecting behind the Kam lynch.
For now, lynch MJ.
Here's my description, for anyone that cares.1. MJ The prostitute: You are a villager, who may block one person each night. You are able to be recruited by gangs.
As an aside, BI can attest to the fact that you got this at random. I lol'd pretty damn hard lol 😛.
I'm literally a prostitute on the corner. My sloreing has finally reached its apex.
Now I have a reason to lynch you, since 99 times out of 100 the prostitute role hurts way more than it helps.Here's my description, for anyone that cares.
I'm literally a prostitute on the corner. My sloreing has finally reached its apex.
I just don't think Kam is necessarily the bad guy here.I have no idea why people are jumping all over lynching me- somehow I've become the default "I don't know what's going on, let's lynch MJ" candidate. I'm the prostitute, a villager blocker, and was recruited by a gang last night. Not much else to say.
Here's the thing about SOV's thinking- it seems like it'll lead us one way or another. Right now, that's a whole lot better than nothing. If we can get more information by lynching someone that nets us some one way or another, it's way better than lynching a random player that nets us nothing in the event of their death.
Except it's not better, because I've said multiple times you will lose a useful ability if you lynch me. I tried not having to say that but everyone jumped all over it no matter how tenuous the logic.I have no idea why people are jumping all over lynching me- somehow I've become the default "I don't know what's going on, let's lynch MJ" candidate. I'm the prostitute, a villager blocker, and was recruited by a gang last night. Not much else to say.
Here's the thing about SOV's thinking- it seems like it'll lead us one way or another. Right now, that's a whole lot better than nothing. If we can get more information by lynching someone that nets us some one way or another, it's way better than lynching a random player that nets us nothing in the event of their death.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile[/I]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K