You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
double ninja'd lol
It's okay, I read it the same way and I have my glasses on...Didn't even notice until Dy's post.edit: nevermind, misread.... I should put my glasses on...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn. I edited almost as soon as I posted, and you guys quoted it already!
I don't know why someone wouldn't. I'm dead serious.
![]()
Thank you for making my dinner decision for me. Dominos it is!
groce. get real pizzaThank you for making my dinner decision for me. Dominos it is!
No. MJ posted his role description, which stated in it that he is a villager. Several others came forward and said that they are villagers, but their descriptions do not specify it. So the question became is MJ lying or is STL inconsistent in his descriptions.
Oh! Now, I understand! Hmm... I wonder which one slipped up...
probably STL tbh, but its as good of an excuse as any to get rid of the villager blockerOh! Now, I understand! Hmm... I wonder which one slipped up...
I'm about to go to dinner. Once during the game I can count the number of wolves in a particular gang, haven't used it yet. I'm a villager. You're being dumb if you lynch me.
This pisses me off (the "You're being dumb if you lynch me."). WHY? Just because you say so? I can't count how many times I've said "I'm a villager" as a wolf. None of us have any way to know if you're telling the truth, so it isn't "dumb" to lynch you just because you make some claim. It might be a mistake that isn't recognized until hindsight, but it sure as hell isn't "dumb".
unlynch kam
lynch alohacat
groce. get real pizza
I'm poor and lazy tho
And I won't edit it out 😛Damn. I edited almost as soon as I posted, and you guys quoted it already!
That is cool. Did it specify prostitute? My block message did.
Not saying that "clears" MJ nor am I "vouching" for him, but I do believe him when he says that he blocked me.
Wait, when was yours? N1 SOV got hookered up. N2 I got the hooker luv. Did you get it N3 then? Have we even had N3? Can't remember.
This pisses me off (the "You're being dumb if you lynch me."). WHY? Just because you say so? I can't count how many times I've said "I'm a villager" as a wolf. None of us have any way to know if you're telling the truth, so it isn't "dumb" to lynch you just because you make some claim. It might be a mistake that isn't recognized until hindsight, but it sure as hell isn't "dumb".
unlynch kam
lynch alohacat
The voting already closed.
It is almost 9 and I am still at a dog show. Why did I think this was a good idea?
Can someone catch me up on what happened? Pretty please?
Can someone catch me up on what happened? Pretty please?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
last night was night 3, and he claimed it was last nightWait, when was yours? N1 SOV got hookered up. N2 I got the hooker luv. Did you get it N3 then? Have we even had N3? Can't remember.
The voting already closed.
Yeah. I'm dim.
last night was night 3, and he claimed it was last night
By he do you mean she (DVMD)? Or do you mean MJ claimed to block DVMD last night? The pronoun is confusing me.
MJ claimed to block DVMD last night, she confirmed.Yeah. I'm dim.
By he do you mean she (DVMD)? Or do you mean MJ claimed to block DVMD last night? The pronoun is confusing me.
I am getting a different count then that. Hold on. I am not sure where I am messing up. If anyone else has a definite one and wants to post it....![]()
It's me. Shi*ty job, SOV/Finn/MJ/Caiter/DocE/Aloha/LIS/Jayna.
Gang voters/Protector, please try to be reasonable tonight.
I am getting a different count then that. Hold on. I am not sure where I am messing up. If anyone else has a definite one and wants to post it....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
****.
Missed lynch.
Missed the MJ bandwagon.
Did anyone even post a tally when i asked? 😛
Missed lynch.
Missed the MJ bandwagon.
Did anyone even post a tally when i asked? 😛
I think I missed everything. Was trying to catch up, jumped to the last page, searched for tally, nothing but a comment that voting was already closed.
I'm off the next 2 days. So no more 11+ hour days with no lunch and no lynch. 🙂
I'm off the next 2 days. So no more 11+ hour days with no lunch and no lynch. 🙂
The FFS Lupin had to stop studying to sort this out Day 4 Final Tally:
Kam (8): SOV, finn, MJ, caiter, DocE, aloha, LIS, jayna,
Rocky (6): dy, cyndia, FS, Hayley, stb, Jil,
Cyndia (1): mwife
MJ (5):KC, Deva, Fireman, Kam, jojo,
Aloha (5): Teep, rocky, DVMD, trilt, zen,
Jil (1): cpod,
Caiter ():
Trilt (1): allie,
FS (1): Ashgirl
28/32 votes missing: LotF, WZ, kata, swin
PLEASE CHECK YO VOTE.
Kam (8): SOV, finn, MJ, caiter, DocE, aloha, LIS, jayna,
Rocky (6): dy, cyndia, FS, Hayley, stb, Jil,
Cyndia (1): mwife
MJ (5):KC, Deva, Fireman, Kam, jojo,
Aloha (5): Teep, rocky, DVMD, trilt, zen,
Jil (1): cpod,
Caiter ():
Trilt (1): allie,
FS (1): Ashgirl
28/32 votes missing: LotF, WZ, kata, swin
PLEASE CHECK YO VOTE.
Last edited:
Okay, I used a not truly up to date when posted tally, what I have matches lupin, results truly pending now.
Ash, I do have you down for voting for FS, so you are good.
Other than that, 5 people missing this lynch will be penalized tomorrow as per rules.
Ash, I do have you down for voting for FS, so you are good.
Other than that, 5 people missing this lynch will be penalized tomorrow as per rules.
What, no results yet?
What, no results yet?
Mod abandonment
Talk throughout the town centered around this homeless person surrounding yesterday's events. Were they an undercover cop? Were they affiliated with a gang or not? Why were they armed, while the citizens of gangs weren't being armed? Who armed him? What in the world is the town prostitute doing this game? Is she sending videos of herself to all of the towns members?
In any event, the hit was put out for Kam for the evening. Roster to be posted shortly.
"The Corner"
1. MJ
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Trilt
34. Teepster
35. SoV
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam
22. DVMD
The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
15. Animal Midwife
The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
17. Zensing
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
29.rocky
30. DocEspana
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre
33.PBC
25. Caia
Dead:
No one…
In any event, the hit was put out for Kam for the evening. Roster to be posted shortly.
"The Corner"
1. MJ
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Trilt
34. Teepster
35. SoV
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam
22. DVMD
The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
15. Animal Midwife
The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
17. Zensing
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
29.rocky
30. DocEspana
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre
33.PBC
25. Caia
Dead:
No one…
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Victims? She paid me! Without the cash I'm just a slut!MJ's hooker victims I'm screaming
Didn't make it back before night so there goes any chance of PMing people about this mess. MJ, who did your write up? Maybe there were mod-variances based on who sent the write ups?
Unfortunately your anger at it feels super wolfy to me, reminiscent of other games, but then I don't think I've ever seen you accused as a villager so I don't know how that goes down for you.
I am wondering though if MJ is telling the truth based on the other blocker not revealing themselves. Perhaps MJ is a villager blocker and the other blocker knew this, and knew if they outed themselves and MJ died a villager, their head would be on the chopping block. If they were a villager, the reasons to not reveal become smaller IMO, like risking getting offed in the night by the wolves, who probably have juicier targets... just a thought.
But I'm pretty awesome at overthinking things so, in other news, Zootopia was a fun movie.
Unfortunately your anger at it feels super wolfy to me, reminiscent of other games, but then I don't think I've ever seen you accused as a villager so I don't know how that goes down for you.
I am wondering though if MJ is telling the truth based on the other blocker not revealing themselves. Perhaps MJ is a villager blocker and the other blocker knew this, and knew if they outed themselves and MJ died a villager, their head would be on the chopping block. If they were a villager, the reasons to not reveal become smaller IMO, like risking getting offed in the night by the wolves, who probably have juicier targets... just a thought.
But I'm pretty awesome at overthinking things so, in other news, Zootopia was a fun movie.
******************************
SIDE NOTE: If you guys can have your lynch vote in a line all by itself, that would be most helpful in getting a tally done quickly in times like today. Please and thank you.
Lynch players
SIDE NOTE: If you guys can have your lynch vote in a line all by itself, that would be most helpful in getting a tally done quickly in times like today. Please and thank you.
Lynch players
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
He's pretty grumpy about being lynched no matter what. And he's just as emotionally manipulative as a villager as he is as a wolf so.Didn't make it back before night so there goes any chance of PMing people about this mess. MJ, who did your write up? Maybe there were mod-variances based on who sent the write ups?
Unfortunately your anger at it feels super wolfy to me, reminiscent of other games, but then I don't think I've ever seen you accused as a villager so I don't know how that goes down for you.
I am wondering though if MJ is telling the truth based on the other blocker not revealing themselves. Perhaps MJ is a villager blocker and the other blocker knew this, and knew if they outed themselves and MJ died a villager, their head would be on the chopping block. If they were a villager, the reasons to not reveal become smaller IMO, like risking getting offed in the night by the wolves, who probably have juicier targets... just a thought.
But I'm pretty awesome at overthinking things so, in other news, Zootopia was a fun movie.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've taken to treating him like he's chaos no matter what role he's in, because that's the way he plays 😛
20,000 mods and you can't do a tally? no sympathy.******************************
SIDE NOTE: If you guys can have your lynch vote in a line all by itself, that would be most helpful in getting a tally done quickly in times like today. Please and thank you.
Lynch players
I see how Kam conveniently never revealed her role even though she was getting lynched.
Not that I was around to care, but if you want to live, you gotta speak up at some point.
If she is a villager, she has played it poorly.
Not that I was around to care, but if you want to live, you gotta speak up at some point.
If she is a villager, she has played it poorly.
She said (or it was outed?) that she was the homeless man from the write up.I see how Kam conveniently never revealed her role even though she was getting lynched.
Not that I was around to care, but if you want to live, you gotta speak up at some point.
If she is a villager, she has played it poorly.
but redacted what she could do that would indicate if she was a) worth saving and more importantly b) wolf or villagery role.She said (or it was outed?) that she was the homeless man from the write up.
True, but at this point its moot since she has a hit out on her anyway. So I assume we'll find out why in the morning.but redacted what she could do that would indicate if she was a) worth saving and more importantly b) wolf or villagery role.
We could just not collect on the hitTrue, but at this point its moot since she has a hit out on her anyway. So I assume we'll find out why in the morning.

Agreed. No reason to redact at this point... at the mercy of the gangs now, being straight (or even falsely straight) with everyone would be solid policy. Even if her role is super juicy, doubtful the wolves would potentially waste a kill by not going after someone besides her this evening. If gangs showed mercy, wolves could easily follow up another night.
Fair point. I guess if @Kam325 wants to try to convince the gangs not to off her she should come on and present a full defense. At this point she really does have nothing to lose.We could just not collect on the hit![]()
************************
Considering you tally as well as a five year old, I can't say I care about your sympathy.20,000 mods and you can't do a tally? no sympathy.
************************
Considering you tally as well as a five year old, I can't say I care about your sympathy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I guess either Kam went to bed at a halfway decent hour, she's a wolf, she can avoid being killed tonight, or some combination of the above. Curious what the morning report will reveal.
So I guess either Kam went to bed at a halfway decent hour, she's a wolf, she can avoid being killed tonight, or some combination of the above. Curious what the morning report will reveal.
Hey... yep, I literally fell asleep right next to my computer. It's probably past the point of saving at this point, but funny how SOV's plan is now to shift the blame to me for my own lynch, despite my many reasoned arguments against it and the lack of logic on his side. Right SOV, it was my fault, it wasn't you pushing unreasonably hard, ignoring the new info (Rojo) that came out in direct contradiction to your theory, or anything like that. 🙄
I am a tracker. So don't friggin kill me, jesus christ.
Last edited:
Doubt the protector or the gangs are still around to see it, but since obviously the rationality of the thing is not enough and it has to be spelled out:
10. Kam The Homeless man: Everyone discounts you, due to the fact that you are homeless, but you are actually fairly astute. You may watch one person each night. You will be able to see all people that interact with them during that night.
Kam has a recycled role- one I had before, the homeless person no one notices. I think she's legit.
I think this lynch is idiotic, and was built and sold on a bunch of shoddy logic and arguments that were ultimately disproved but never revisited. Rojo comes out and says someone is sending the gun around outside of their gang, but somehow it's still me, the passive recipient, who is sketchy for having received the gun? Oh no, but at that point, it conveniently becomes more about a piss-poor reading of the write-up that just entirely manufactures an idea that it "hints" I am an undercover cop.
Those who were around and participating (and didn't seem to be promoting their own agendas) at the end of lynch said they believed I was village and didn't seem to want to lynch me, so I fell asleep hoping there were enough reasonable players voting in the gangs to keep me alive through the night. If it doesn't work, I hope people will look back at how SOV's reasons for lynching me conveniently changed as soon as Rojo provided evidence to contradict his initial suspicions.
Edit to add: twenty people voted for someone else, to the 8 that voted for me (many early on, without returning). So I think it's reasonable enough that I had some hope of surviving without having to spill all my beans.
Those who were around and participating (and didn't seem to be promoting their own agendas) at the end of lynch said they believed I was village and didn't seem to want to lynch me, so I fell asleep hoping there were enough reasonable players voting in the gangs to keep me alive through the night. If it doesn't work, I hope people will look back at how SOV's reasons for lynching me conveniently changed as soon as Rojo provided evidence to contradict his initial suspicions.
Edit to add: twenty people voted for someone else, to the 8 that voted for me (many early on, without returning). So I think it's reasonable enough that I had some hope of surviving without having to spill all my beans.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K