-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I can't decide if i should celebrate for being right or be sad it was mostly luck since he was converted yet again. Also thanks for all the recruitment offers guys 🙂
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Did you get to pick who you joined if you had multiple offers?I can't decide if i should celebrate for being right or be sad it was mostly luck since he was converted yet again. Also thanks for all the recruitment offers guys 🙂
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My team! 🙁
On a side note @kcoughli was oh-so-right.
On a side note @kcoughli was oh-so-right.
************************
Looks like my job is done here. Go wolves!!!
**********************
Looks like my job is done here. Go wolves!!!
**********************
I did not get to pickDid you get to pick who you joined if you had multiple offers?
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Hey now, it should be celebrated that idiot savant abilities were used to take down MJ in a game run by me 😛. Specifically MJ Bc I always spell his wolfy demise for the wrong reasons.I can't decide if i should celebrate for being right or be sad it was mostly luck since he was converted yet again. Also thanks for all the recruitment offers guys 🙂
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
********************Hey now, it should be celebrated that idiot savant abilities were used to take down MJ in a game run by me 😛. Specifically MJ Bc I always spell his wolfy demise for the wrong reasons.
Use your savant powers to fix the gifs in your writeup 😛 I want to know what they were!
********************
******
Damnit, mods!
******
Damnit, mods!
******
*******
Given how many different ways I was relevant to that write up, it's all I could ever ask for
Go my party! Do what I asked you to do for my memorial bill
Enjoy that f***** up law, everyone.
********
Given how many different ways I was relevant to that write up, it's all I could ever ask for
Go my party! Do what I asked you to do for my memorial bill
Enjoy that f***** up law, everyone.
********
*******
Dang, rough night.
At least I this time I go to take a wolf out with me.
Good luck village!
*************
Dang, rough night.
At least I this time I go to take a wolf out with me.
Good luck village!
*************
😱 STL wasn't kidding about an eventful night!
I have a question about cocaine
. I thought someone had mentioned it was a blocking mechanism earlier in the game (maybe SOV?), but now it sounds like it allowed MJ to use his ability twice?
I have a question about cocaine
. I thought someone had mentioned it was a blocking mechanism earlier in the game (maybe SOV?), but now it sounds like it allowed MJ to use his ability twice?Okay sooo arms dealer, did you arm anyone last night? Because to me there were far too many kills last night, and possibly the person you armed took out Kam. I don't think a villager would have done it, and that was the only death that sounded like it was not via a hit, typical wolf jail, or some crazy trap mechanism (and was via gun).
****************
****************
****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************
![]()
****************
****
Don't even start with me!
****
*****************************
Don't even start with me!
****
Jail must be terribly boring without your married friend. 😉
****************************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
These wolves are ****ing insane.
I am so disappointed in this thread. 3 hours in anatomy lab and not a single vote was cast 🙁
I am so disappointed in this thread. 3 hours in anatomy lab and not a single vote was cast 🙁
What a coincidence I was also in anatomy and unable to vote
******************
What a coincidence, I was in lab and waiting for you to vote
******************
What a coincidence, I was in lab and waiting for you to vote
******************
MJ is dead so idk who to vote for!I am so disappointed in this thread. 3 hours in anatomy lab and not a single vote was cast 🙁
********************MJ is dead so idk who to vote for!
Could just stick with what was working

********************
***************************************
I vote for better prison food. Also, I'd like to watch Netfix in my cell. Please and thank you.
***************************************
I vote for better prison food. Also, I'd like to watch Netfix in my cell. Please and thank you.
***************************************
I suppose I can get this party started.
Lynch Teep
Until he tells me who he armed last night...
Lynch Teep
Until he tells me who he armed last night...
*************************
I vote for a way back from the afterlife, because I've got a lot more trouble to cause. Pretty pls STL
*************************
I vote for a way back from the afterlife, because I've got a lot more trouble to cause. Pretty pls STL
*************************
lynch caiter
I suppose I can get this party started.
Lynch Teep
Until he tells me who he armed last night...
Is he for sure the arms dealer?
If so,
***lynch teep***
I thought that he was outed as such on the thread yesterday, but I could be remembering incorrectly.Is he for sure the arms dealer?
If so,
***lynch teep***
I thought that he was outed as such on the thread yesterday, but I could be remembering incorrectly.
I don't remember anyone saying he was explicitly, but it seemed to definitely be heavily implied.
Will go back and check.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch teep
I don't remember anyone saying he was explicitly, but it seemed to definitely be heavily implied.
Will go back and check.
Yes I'm the on who armed Kam, but didn't want to say it openly here because rojo had it the next night and I didn't want to get offed with my own piece. I've been much more responsible since sov scolded me about using a killing ability freely without being completely sure of whonit was going to.
That being said, I don't necessarily think he's a wolf just because he may have armed someone who used it on Kam, but I do think whoever he armed may have killed her.
Edit: though he would have been a great conversion target for wolves... so while maybe not an original potentially their convert.
Edit #2: Forgot MJ was a convert. And I think there's only been one night that looked like a solid conversion night. Though I guess I have no idea how many they'd be allowed to convert. And it may be like MJ claimed in that they didn't get to pick (otherwise I feel like he may have called them out on it in righteous rage for being the always-converted)
That being said, I don't necessarily think he's a wolf just because he may have armed someone who used it on Kam, but I do think whoever he armed may have killed her.
Edit: though he would have been a great conversion target for wolves... so while maybe not an original potentially their convert.
Ha, missed that. Just remembered SOV hinting at it. Didn't realize Teep had admitted it himself.
I don't know about the teep thing. Arms dealer seems like a role that would fit with the theme so I'm willing to look somewhere else for today and choose someone else from that gang. If the members of his gang really don't trust him though and think he should be lynched I may switch to teep.
Lynch DVMD.
Lynch DVMD.
That being said, I don't necessarily think he's a wolf just because he may have armed someone who used it on Kam, but I do think whoever he armed may have killed her.
Edit: though he would have been a great conversion target for wolves... so while maybe not an original potentially their convert.
Edit #2: Forgot MJ was a convert. And I think there's only been one night that looked like a solid conversion night. Though I guess I have no idea how many they'd be allowed to convert. And it may be like MJ claimed in that they didn't get to pick (otherwise I feel like he may have called them out on it in righteous rage for being the always-converted)
I could see this game having a ton of converts.
Honestly I just want Teep to come on and tell us if/who he armed last night. I don't necessarily think he needs to be lynchedI don't know about the teep thing. Arms dealer seems like a role that would fit with the theme so I'm willing to look somewhere else for today and choose someone else from that gang. If the members of his gang really don't trust him though and think he should be lynched I may switch to teep.
Lynch DVMD.
I also have reason to at least look more closely at DVMD - I used an item last night to "follow her around" and she was the one who gave the cocaine to MJ. Maybe it was out of ignorance of his wolfyness, maybe it wasn't... But at least for now pending more information and/or a defense:
lynch DVMD.
lynch DVMD.
I don't know about the teep thing. Arms dealer seems like a role that would fit with the theme so I'm willing to look somewhere else for today and choose someone else from that gang. If the members of his gang really don't trust him though and think he should be lynched I may switch to teep.
Lynch DVMD.
Reasons, or just feels?
Edit: does it have to do with cephs post or do you have more?
Well given that the cocaine is what seems to have allowed MJ to get two blocks last night,
Lynch DVMD
Lynch DVMD
Lynch DVMD
😱 STL wasn't kidding about an eventful night!
I have a question about cocaine. I thought someone had mentioned it was a blocking mechanism earlier in the game (maybe SOV?), but now it sounds like it allowed MJ to use his ability twice?
Stb you're getting on my feels radar. First you remember that cocaine was potentially a blocking mechanism...
I also have reason to at least look more closely at DVMD - I used an item last night to "follow her around" and she was the one who gave the cocaine to MJ. Maybe it was out of ignorance of his wolfyness, maybe it wasn't... But at least for now pending more information and/or a defense:
lynch DVMD.
Well given that the cocaine is what seems to have allowed MJ to get two blocks last night,
Lynch DVMD
Then you use it as an excuse to lynch someone for enabling MJ last night, when you yourself thought it was a blocking item. Theoretically, per your own statement, DVMD could have believed the cocaine would have blocked MJ, so it shouldn't have been a good reason for you to vote to lynch her.
Ceph just told me what it did via pmStb you're getting on my feels radar. First you remember that cocaine was potentially a blocking mechanism...
Then you use it as an excuse to lynch someone for enabling MJ last night, when you yourself thought it was a blocking item. Theoretically, per your own statement, DVMD could have believed the cocaine would have blocked MJ, so it shouldn't have been a good reason for you to vote to lynch her.
I literally have 30 seconds. Don't know DVmd affiliation....but her ability had 50% chance of blocking and 50 chance of enabling 2 of ability.....so ...do with that what you may. Will be back tonight.
Throwaway vote for *******lynch lis******* until I get a chance later.
Throwaway vote for *******lynch lis******* until I get a chance later.
@Cephal0pod so did you know that the cocaine was an enabling item? Has anyone else had and used it as such?Ceph just told me what it did via pm
If yes, or there's a description of the cocaine that suggests it, then we have a clear lynch target.
Also side note but I was blocked last night, possibly by MJ though no hint was given about who or how.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Cephal0pod so did you know that the cocaine was an enabling item? Has anyone else had and used it as such?
If yes, or there's a description of the cocaine that suggests it, then we have a clear lynch target.
Also side note but I was blocked last night, possibly by MJ though no hint was given about who or how.
SOV just said it has an equal chance of blocking or of doubling abilities.
Yeah I saw that he ninja'd me. Idk, personally I wouldn't take that chance on a likely wolf target to enable them. I'll run with the info andSOV just said it has an equal chance of blocking or of doubling abilities.
Unlynch Teep
Lynch DVMD
mmm my first waffle. so tasty
•••••unlynch caiter, lynch dvmd••••
Until further explanation ....
Until further explanation ....
Yeah I saw that he ninja'd me. Idk, personally I wouldn't take that chance on a likely wolf target to enable them. I'll run with the info and
Unlynch Teep
Lynch DVMD
mmm my first waffle. so tasty
That's my thinking as well, so I'm sticking with my DVMD lynch.
DVMD told me about her cocaine early on. It has a chance to block. She's on ICU so I doubt she'll be on anytime soon.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K