Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The blocking - MJ and otherwise - was discussed yesterday.
And I didn't "agree with it when that has been the general consensus." I literally PM'd SOV when Caia died and we became 99% sure there was a wolf and suggested that we start killing in the group so that we'd have a chance of killing a wolf, vs. them picking us off one by one and guaranteeing those would be villagers.
Lo and behold, we didn't, and they picked us off one by one.
And I'm supposed to know what you PMd to SOV how?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've brought up all these things on the thread, and (I'm pretty sure) in our gang chat. I don't expect you to magically know that I PM'd him, just want to assuage that I'm not just bandwagon-ing on the idea to fit in... I've been trying to push it since very early on.And I'm supposed to know what you PMd to SOV how?
@Teepster87 tou have 12 minutes remaining....
Day 8 Hit Tally:
Swinia(1): STL
Teep (10) dy, kata, WZ, DVMD, swin, aloha, KC, Trilt, Caiter, midwife,
Caiter ():
DVMD (3): Jayna, Ceph, stb
LIS (1): FS,
FS (2): LIS, allie
SOV (1): Jil
Trilt (2): jojo, Ashgirl,
Kata (1): SOV
dy (1): Teep
Jil (1): Fireman
22/23 voting missing: cyndia
Day closes 8:30 PM EST
Swinia(1): STL
Teep (10) dy, kata, WZ, DVMD, swin, aloha, KC, Trilt, Caiter, midwife,
Caiter ():
DVMD (3): Jayna, Ceph, stb
LIS (1): FS,
FS (2): LIS, allie
SOV (1): Jil
Trilt (2): jojo, Ashgirl,
Kata (1): SOV
dy (1): Teep
Jil (1): Fireman
22/23 voting missing: cyndia
Day closes 8:30 PM EST
I've brought up all these things on the thread, and (I'm pretty sure) in our gang chat. I don't expect you to magically know that I PM'd him, just want to assuage that I'm not just bandwagon-ing on the idea to fit in... I've been trying to push it since very early on.
You've brought up the wolf in our group in PM but it was after SOV mentioned it and everyone had kind of agreed. At least from what I recall. Again I'm on ICU rotation, I'm barely skimming things. Today is the first day we haven't had anything code and haven't had 10+ patients walk through the door.
I had some concerns about Trilt, which is what I wanted to look into, and it was pointed out my concerns were unfounded.
Since Teep is already getting lynched, i have nothing left to add.
Teep's ability will be inherited. Hopefully safely.
gnite.
SOV.
Since Teep is already getting lynched, i have nothing left to add.
Teep's ability will be inherited. Hopefully safely.
gnite.
SOV.
Have mercy, hitmen and hitwomen, on me tonight. Let me live to fight and defend myself another day when the forums don't go down on me.
Lynch closed... results pending...
Sorry for delay, just had a jalapeno in the eye fiasco....
Sorry for delay, just had a jalapeno in the eye fiasco....
That's what the kids are calling it nowadays?Lynch closed... results pending...
Sorry for delay, just had a jalapeno in the eye fiasco....
kind of a weird fetishLynch closed... results pending...
Sorry for delay, just had a jalapeno in the eye fiasco....
Everyone immediately started the day looking at the coke dealer. They knew MJ took a hit of her stuff before he went on an arresting spree/blocking spree. She replied to everyone, "Hey now, hate the game, not the player. Not my fault MJ wanted some Coke last night. And besides, I gave him the one laced with the sedative, who knew it would have an energizing effect on him."
Everyone felt that this was acceptable, and decided to jump on the arms dealer who claims to have not armed anyone the past few nights. People said that the arms dealer should have done his job, and as a result put a hit out on Teep that night.
It is night 8 Night deadline is set for 7 am est.
"The Corner"
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
5. Trilt
34. Teepster
35. SoV
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
The police safe house
Evacuated for not being “safe”
The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. Dyachei
22. DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
15. Animal Midwife
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre – El negociador
33.PBC – El matador
25. Caia – El cantador
13. LadyOtheFarm –El Capo
17. Zensing – Pakhan
11. Finnick - Brigadier
Dead:
12. Heyyimhayley – The neutral party
29. Rocky – Sovietnik
4. Devastating – The Private Investigator
10. Kam – Homeless Person
1. MJ – Prostitute converted to undercover cop prostitute
30. DocEspana – The Corrupt Politician
Everyone felt that this was acceptable, and decided to jump on the arms dealer who claims to have not armed anyone the past few nights. People said that the arms dealer should have done his job, and as a result put a hit out on Teep that night.
It is night 8 Night deadline is set for 7 am est.
"The Corner"
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
5. Trilt
34. Teepster
35. SoV
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
The police safe house
Evacuated for not being “safe”
The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. Dyachei
22. DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
15. Animal Midwife
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre – El negociador
33.PBC – El matador
25. Caia – El cantador
13. LadyOtheFarm –El Capo
17. Zensing – Pakhan
11. Finnick - Brigadier
Dead:
12. Heyyimhayley – The neutral party
29. Rocky – Sovietnik
4. Devastating – The Private Investigator
10. Kam – Homeless Person
1. MJ – Prostitute converted to undercover cop prostitute
30. DocEspana – The Corrupt Politician
Last edited:
Important note: As of tomorrow, if you die with an item, the item is lost from the game permanently. That is all.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****************************
Night time's here. Come and join me villagers, the ground is nice and warm.
Also GOOOOO WOOOOOLVES!!!
******************************
Night time's here. Come and join me villagers, the ground is nice and warm.
Also GOOOOO WOOOOOLVES!!!
******************************
Can I ignore mad jack?
*******************Can I ignore mad jack?
I usually only talk for about one cycle after I die, to minimize spam. Feel free to though.
*******************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was going to ask earlier if there are items in this game because I haven't gotten any 🙁Important note: As of tomorrow, if you die with an item, the item is lost from the game permanently. That is all.
Neither have I if it makes you feel any better.I was going to ask earlier if there are items in this game because I haven't gotten any 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also this is really early/a lot of people left for items to be disappearing with deaths, wow
Night closed... Results pending...
my kind of mod.Night closed... Results pending...
Remember all those bad things I said about you.... well, I still mean them, just not as vehemently. 😛
This evening was fairly quiet for several reasons. We start with the hit on Teepster. All of the gangs had decided that they would let the gang that had Teepster within it decide Teepster’s fate and thus elected to not take the hit. Teepster’s gang begrudgingly decided to take the hit.
As the hitman for the night was approaching Teepster’s house, they were shot with a tranquilizer gun in the back of the neck. This caused them to pass out a couple of houses before Teepster’s house. Thus, the hit was unsuccessful last night!
--------------------------
Next, we arrive at a shady character who liked to sell watches out of his trench coat. You see, each night he would snoop around the houses of those that were arrested, and search the bodies of those who died, to try and obtain some loot for himself. Unfortunately, he usually only found post it notes scrawled with information from the night prior.
Anyway, he had sold a fake watch for the large sum of $400 the night prior. The person he sold the watch to was not too thrilled when he found out that the watch was in fact fake. Thus to obtain retribution, he shot STB 3 times in the head, and 3 times in the heart, leaving him dead in the middle of the park.
---------------------------
At the press conference the next morning, the main question on everyone’s minds, and from the reporters mouths was, “Why were there no arrests last night?”
The police chief sighed. He was done, he would just give them their answer, so they would stop asking this every time there wasn’t an arrest. “Sometimes, it is better to infiltrate another gang during the night, than it is to make a key arrest. It’s about setting yourself up for success in the future as opposed to setting yourself up for success during one individual night. I understand the desire for immediate gratification, but sometimes that is not the way to approach the situation. With that, I am ending this press conference for today.”
---------------------
Finally, another mundane wiretap from last night is shown below:
I am an El Capo Gang guy. And you?
Dead is STB, the Guy selling watches out of his undercoat, Villager
It is day 9. Lynch/hit deadline is set for 8:30 pm est. There are 22 players remaining in the game. Note that we are now on DAY PMs!
"The Corner"
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
5. Trilt
34. Teepster
35. SoV
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
The police safe house
Evacuated for not being “safe”
The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. Dyachei
22. DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
15. Animal Midwife
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre – El negociador
33.PBC – El matador
25. Caia – El cantador
13. LadyOtheFarm –El Capo
17. Zensing – Pakhan
11. Finnick - Brigadier
Dead:
12. Heyyimhayley – The neutral party
29. Rocky – Sovietnik
4. Devastating – The Private Investigator
10. Kam – Homeless Person
1. MJ – Prostitute converted to undercover cop prostitute
30. DocEspana – The Corrupt Politician
18. Stb – The guy selling watches out of his undercoat
As the hitman for the night was approaching Teepster’s house, they were shot with a tranquilizer gun in the back of the neck. This caused them to pass out a couple of houses before Teepster’s house. Thus, the hit was unsuccessful last night!
--------------------------
Next, we arrive at a shady character who liked to sell watches out of his trench coat. You see, each night he would snoop around the houses of those that were arrested, and search the bodies of those who died, to try and obtain some loot for himself. Unfortunately, he usually only found post it notes scrawled with information from the night prior.
Anyway, he had sold a fake watch for the large sum of $400 the night prior. The person he sold the watch to was not too thrilled when he found out that the watch was in fact fake. Thus to obtain retribution, he shot STB 3 times in the head, and 3 times in the heart, leaving him dead in the middle of the park.
---------------------------
At the press conference the next morning, the main question on everyone’s minds, and from the reporters mouths was, “Why were there no arrests last night?”
The police chief sighed. He was done, he would just give them their answer, so they would stop asking this every time there wasn’t an arrest. “Sometimes, it is better to infiltrate another gang during the night, than it is to make a key arrest. It’s about setting yourself up for success in the future as opposed to setting yourself up for success during one individual night. I understand the desire for immediate gratification, but sometimes that is not the way to approach the situation. With that, I am ending this press conference for today.”
---------------------
Finally, another mundane wiretap from last night is shown below:
I am an El Capo Gang guy. And you?
Dead is STB, the Guy selling watches out of his undercoat, Villager
It is day 9. Lynch/hit deadline is set for 8:30 pm est. There are 22 players remaining in the game. Note that we are now on DAY PMs!
"The Corner"
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
5. Trilt
34. Teepster
35. SoV
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
The police safe house
Evacuated for not being “safe”
The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. Dyachei
22. DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
15. Animal Midwife
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre – El negociador
33.PBC – El matador
25. Caia – El cantador
13. LadyOtheFarm –El Capo
17. Zensing – Pakhan
11. Finnick - Brigadier
Dead:
12. Heyyimhayley – The neutral party
29. Rocky – Sovietnik
4. Devastating – The Private Investigator
10. Kam – Homeless Person
1. MJ – Prostitute converted to undercover cop prostitute
30. DocEspana – The Corrupt Politician
18. Stb – The guy selling watches out of his undercoat
Lynch Tally
Jayna (1): STL
Cyndia (2): Hazelmoo, BI
Jayna (1): STL
Cyndia (2): Hazelmoo, BI
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This was me, apparently.As the hitman for the night was approaching Teepster’s house, they were shot with a tranquilizer gun in the back of the neck. This caused them to pass out a couple of houses before Teepster’s house. Thus, the hit was unsuccessful last night!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not sure if that was an unfortunate villager move or a lucky wolf move 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Or the other way around if teep's not a wolf...
I will be gone all day.
lynch teep.
We can't keep screwing around and not finding info. I am not sure teep is a wolf, but since we screwed up the hit we should try again?
lynch teep.
We can't keep screwing around and not finding info. I am not sure teep is a wolf, but since we screwed up the hit we should try again?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So with that I think we can assume that a gang not previously tainted by the presence of wolves, now has a wolf. I'm guessing since no arrests that it was a conversion.“Sometimes, it is better to infiltrate another gang during the night, than it is to make a key arrest.
That being said, there seem to be a lot of gun deaths lately.
Lynch Teep
Lynch Teep
lynch teep
So you guys weren't convinced yesterday, but now that we wasted yet another day with no info and lost yet another information-gathering character, now we want to kill Teep. I hope whatever you gained from holding back on the kill was worthwhile. Let's hear that awesome defense Teep was going to give us before the forums went down.
In the meantime, though, I'm nothing if not persistent:
lynch teep
In the meantime, though, I'm nothing if not persistent:
lynch teep
I will admit, shamefaced, that I forgot about gang night activities before taking myself to bed last night. Not that I was the only one, but yeah, partially my bad.So you guys weren't convinced yesterday, but now that we wasted yet another day with no info and lost yet another information-gathering character, now we want to kill Teep. I hope whatever you gained from holding back on the kill was worthwhile. Let's hear that awesome defense Teep was going to give us before the forums went down.
In the meantime, though, I'm nothing if not persistent:
lynch teep
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch teep and for the love of god nake it stick this time
lynch teep
Lynch teep
Really close to plurality - if you guys actually want to hear from him, people should hold off from voting for a bit.
Honestly I kind of don't want to hear from him. Yesterday he claimed he wasn't arming people anymore, yet we keep having gun-related deaths. It sounds like there's either another extra-kill mechanism in play (quite possible) or he's full of crap and arming wolves right and left in hopes we'll just believe him and let him get as many extra kill nights as possible. I think it's time to take him out and see what we get.Really close to plurality - if you guys actually want to hear from him, people should hold off from voting for a bit.
Don't have to tell me twice, but there was obviously some hesitance about him yesterday so just wanted to give people a head's up that we were getting close. Also know he works nights so he's probably sleeping right now.Honestly I kind of don't want to hear from him. Yesterday he claimed he wasn't arming people anymore, yet we keep having gun-related deaths. It sounds like there's either another extra-kill mechanism in play (quite possible) or he's full of crap and arming wolves right and left in hopes we'll just believe him and let him get as many extra kill nights as possible. I think it's time to take him out and see what we get.
That's fair. And I guess I was a little harsh when I said I didn't want to hear from him. I just think that at this point there's too much potential evidence against him and I don't think anything he could say would actually sway my vote.Don't have to tell me twice, but there was obviously some hesitance about him yesterday so just wanted to give people a head's up that we were getting close. Also know he works nights so he's probably sleeping right now.
Edit: Barring some actual evidence about a wolf popping up today that is
Day 9 Hit Tally:
Jayna (1): STL
Cyndia (2): Hazelmoo, BI
Teep (14): SOV, kc, midwife, swin, Ash, trilt, WZ, dy, caiter, DVMD, aloha, rojo, LIS, Jil
14/22 votes received
@Teepster87 , you have one chance to check in, otherwise lynch will close.
Jayna (1): STL
Cyndia (2): Hazelmoo, BI
Teep (14): SOV, kc, midwife, swin, Ash, trilt, WZ, dy, caiter, DVMD, aloha, rojo, LIS, Jil
14/22 votes received
@Teepster87 , you have one chance to check in, otherwise lynch will close.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
•••••Lynch teep•••
As someone vocal in the behind scenes forum to suggest not killing teep (in both my gangs thread and the druggie thread), I'll own up to what seems to be a mistake
###Lynch teep###
###Lynch teep###
Hm. Well. This seems like a runaway train, so....
lynch teep
lynch teep
I agree with the ironic blocking of WZ, it seems teep has to go. Sorry I wasn't convinced of this yesterday.
Lynch Teep
Lynch Teep
Lynch closed... Results pending....
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K