-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
***lynch ceph***
For now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Ceph
I don't know exactly what night but it was definitely later than night 4What night did you guys ask the question? Was it also N4?
Unofficial "I'm bored because there's not enough lynching" Lynch Tally
Caiter (1): STL
Kata (1): Lupin21
WZ (2): LIS (contingency), Fireman
Ceph (3): WZ, caia, midwife
Aloha (3): kata, Kc, caiter
With 8/15 Voting.
Caiter (1): STL
Kata (1): Lupin21
WZ (2): LIS (contingency), Fireman
Ceph (3): WZ, caia, midwife
Aloha (3): kata, Kc, caiter
With 8/15 Voting.
Unless I counted wrong we got MJ night 3, asked the question night 6, and got rid of MJ night 7 so we were definitely not wolf-free on night 4, so we were not "the medium sized gang" she was referring to.What night did you guys ask the question? Was it also N4?
Lynch Aloha for now, I'll try to check in before the deadline.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh so it must be the unnamed gang that isn't the tiny gang. Because El Capo was still largest N4. I think.
Is there a reason why we can't/aren't saying the names of the other two gangs? It's fine if there is but it makes things a little confusing.
Is there a reason why we can't/aren't saying the names of the other two gangs? It's fine if there is but it makes things a little confusing.
Oh so it must be the unnamed gang that isn't the tiny gang. Because El Capo was still largest N4. I think.
Is there a reason why we can't/aren't saying the names of the other two gangs? It's fine if there is but it makes things a little confusing.
There's the Russians and two (currently) itty bitty gangs. So I think the medium is the Russians.
Let's not reach plurality yet if we don't have to...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If that's the case then I guess it would mean MJ was converted after N4? Though we had assumed he was the wolf that was recruited by a gang...if he was converted after they recruited him then we're still looking for that wolf.There's the Russians and two (currently) itty bitty gangs. So I think the medium is the Russians.
But the Russian group had MJ from night after 3-6 so I don't believe we are the medium sized group since we had a wolf during night 4. I thought I remember reading somewhere that MJ was converted around night 3? I'll have to check.There's the Russians and two (currently) itty bitty gangs. So I think the medium is the Russians.
There's the Russians and two (currently) itty bitty gangs. So I think the medium is the Russians.
I don't think it is the Russian group either. Can someone from the other group speak up so I can ask a question?
So aloha asked the question on Night 4? If that's the case, I feel like it would be fairly safe/easy for 1 gang member from each gang to just chime in with how many members they had on that night. Should be fairly easy to figure out which one(s) counts as "medium sized"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I believe this was the day 4 writeup, so the roster during night 4 is below. El Capo had 7 members at that time.
Talk throughout the town centered around this homeless person surrounding yesterday's events. Were they an undercover cop? Were they affiliated with a gang or not? Why were they armed, while the citizens of gangs weren't being armed? Who armed him? What in the world is the town prostitute doing this game? Is she sending videos of herself to all of the towns members?
In any event, the hit was put out for Kam for the evening. Roster to be posted shortly.
"The Corner"
1. MJ
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Trilt
34. Teepster
35. SoV
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam
22. DVMD
The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
15. Animal Midwife
The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
17. Zensing
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
29.rocky
30. DocEspana
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre
33.PBC
25. Caia
Dead:
No one…
Okay well by my count the Russian mob had 7 members on Night 4. Note that there might be 2 "medium sized" gangs. Also aloha may be playing us if she is a wolf (if she is, will she ever not be a wolf?)
Okay I checked back. There were no imprisonments night 5 (doesn't mean there was a conversion but it can be likely), so as of night 4 we possibly could have been the medium sized gang with no wolves...But the Russian group had MJ from night after 3-6 so I don't believe we are the medium sized group since we had a wolf during night 4. I thought I remember reading somewhere that MJ was converted around night 3? I'll have to check.
We had 7 (unless I'm counting wrong...)So aloha asked the question on Night 4? If that's the case, I feel like it would be fairly safe/easy for 1 gang member from each gang to just chime in with how many members they had on that night. Should be fairly easy to figure out which one(s) counts as "medium sized"
I believe this was the day 4 writeup, so the roster during night 4 is below. El Capo had 7 members at that time.
Okay so whichever gang had less than 7 but more than the tiny gang would be the "medium sized gang."Okay well by my count the Russian mob had 7 members on Night 4. Note that there might be 2 "medium sized" gangs. Also aloha may be playing us if she is a wolf (if she is, ill she ever not be a wolf?)
Also, not really sure how much this info is going to help us, if the information is so old.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We'd be able to clear the members at that time of being one of the two originals, but that's about it. They could be converts, and any recruits they've gained could be originals (or converts).Also, not really sure how much this info is going to help us, if the information is so old.
She needs to clarify what night because N4 is when lotf shut down all night actions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The plot thickens!She needs to clarify what night because N4 is when lotf shut down all night actions.
So... after going back and reading stuff, MJ claimed there were no originals just two people who randomly turned into wolves. If he was telling the truth, well I just noticed this difference in how the two wolves are referred to in the write ups:
Not sure if it's relevant that he uses converted for one and turned for the other. I thought someone mentioned that MJ's claim about that was BS, can someone remind me?
1. MJ – Prostitute converted to undercover cop prostitute
34. Teepster – El arsenal turned undercover cop
Not sure if it's relevant that he uses converted for one and turned for the other. I thought someone mentioned that MJ's claim about that was BS, can someone remind me?
The group I'm in had 3 or fewer at that time. I can't speak for the other now small gang because some of the deaths I'm unaware of where they came from. Kam, Deva, stb, etc
So... after going back and reading stuff, MJ claimed there were no originals just two people who randomly turned into wolves. If he was telling the truth, well I just noticed this difference in how the two wolves are referred to in the write ups:
Not sure if it's relevant that he uses converted for one and turned for the other. I thought someone mentioned that MJ's claim about that was BS, can someone remind me?
Allie said we started with 2 wolves.
And I think that's just STL using different wording. @SummerTheLynx ?
Also I give any wolf zero credit for anything they say. But I don't think it makes too much of a difference in this case anyway because N1 and N2 are still before any supposed counts.
Okay. Panic moment (mostly) over.Allie said we started with 2 wolves.
And I think that's just STL using different wording. @SummerTheLynx ?
Well I was thinking if we were sure there was an original wolf in the El Capo gang, they literally only have 1 remaining original member (at least I think so). And that's WZ, but I can't figure out why they would continue to take out El Capo members if that was the case.Also I give any wolf zero credit for anything they say. But I don't think it makes too much of a difference in this case anyway because N1 and N2 is still before any supposed counts.
Allie mentioned below that we started with two wolves and it looks like two non-wolves/non-villagers too (FS and Haley unless there were neutral/chaos conversions)So... after going back and reading stuff, MJ claimed there were no originals just two people who randomly turned into wolves. If he was telling the truth, well I just noticed this difference in how the two wolves are referred to in the write ups:
Not sure if it's relevant that he uses converted for one and turned for the other. I thought someone mentioned that MJ's claim about that was BS, can someone remind me?
Also, the game started out with two non-villager/non-wolf players and as of last night there were 4 items in circulation
The game started with 2 cops....and since it looks like we've only gotten converts we're still looking at a minimum of 2 wolves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Turned = convertedAllie said we started with 2 wolves.
And I think that's just STL using different wording. @SummerTheLynx ?
Well I was thinking if we were sure there was an original wolf in the El Capo gang, they literally only have 1 remaining original member (at least I think so). And that's WZ, but I can't figure out why they would continue to take out El Capo members if that was the case.
I don't think that was ever a sure thing...but I agree.
At the very least theres a non el capo original that's been hanging out.
This is what aloha said yesterday when I brought the question subject up.
Yes, I did use it. I used it to look at the medium sized gang a while back when everyone was dead set on lynching me. I thought I was going to be killed before I got the chance, so I used it pretty early on. It's in the write up that I used it too. The medium sized gang had no wolves as of N4.
lynch fs.
Maybe they get something for dismantling a group? Though I'm wondering, what if one of the wolves had a one-time ability to get a roster from a group (I think this idea was mentioned before), and started to whittle them down with knowing that we would start to soon suspect that someone was an original snitching them out and we would lynch/kill the entire group looking for them?Well I was thinking if we were sure there was an original wolf in the El Capo gang, they literally only have 1 remaining original member (at least I think so). And that's WZ, but I can't figure out why they would continue to take out El Capo members if that was the case.
Sooo maybe aloha is a wolf again, and forgot that no one could use abilities that night, so just randomly picked some information to dump? I thought someone mentioned earlier that it would be a safe ability to claim to have as a wolf, since they would know exactly how many wolves were around. Or I'm just overthinking everything per usual. I'm going to keep my vote where it is, for now.This is what aloha said yesterday when I brought the question subject up.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There was never any definite evidence that we had an original. For me of course it's now confirmed that we didn't, though I know that doesn't mean much to you guys.
That, or they had teepster. We don't know when exactly he was converted.Maybe they get something for dismantling a group? Though I'm wondering, what if one of the wolves had a one-time ability to get a roster from a group (I think this idea was mentioned before), and started to whittle them down with knowing that we would start to soon suspect that someone was an original snitching them out and we would lynch/kill the entire group looking for them?
Sooo maybe aloha is a wolf again, and forgot that no one could use abilities that night, so just randomly picked some information to dump? I thought someone mentioned earlier that it would be a safe ability to claim to have as a wolf, since they would know exactly how many wolves were around. Or I'm just overthinking everything per usual. I'm going to keep my vote where it is, for now.
I don't know where in a write-up that she's referring to?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unlynch ceph
Don't want to close lynch while we're still discussing but I'll probably be switching to aloha
Don't want to close lynch while we're still discussing but I'll probably be switching to aloha
Allie mentioned below that we started with two wolves and it looks like two non-wolves/non-villagers too (FS and Haley unless there were neutral/chaos conversions)
Just to piggy back, as of the conclusion of last night there were zero non-villager/non-wolf players in the game
Aloha isn't talking about the Russian gang. We are in the same gang (not Russians) and she claimed to use the ability to clear the people in our group. I'll go back and see what night she claimed to have done it.
Sorry I've missed so much daytime discussion today...I'm working nights this week and it isn't as easy to WW when sleeping all day as I thought, haha.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Sorry I've missed so much daytime discussion today...I'm working nights this week and it isn't as easy to WW when sleeping all day as I thought, haha.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eh, back to
Lynch ceph
Lynch ceph
Okay checked back...aloha claimed to have counted the wolves in our gang (and was told zero) on N5 I think. She claimed on 3/6/16 to have done it the night before.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
I will be here to defend and explain in three min.
I think the reason she is saying we didn't have wolves in our gang as of n4 was she asked on n5 and was told no, but we recruited someone on n5 and she wasn't sure whether that person was included in the group already when she was told there were no wolves. But I do agree this is an easy wolf ability to claim.
I have reason to think Ceph isn't an original at least. Since we're in the same daytime pm group we've shared some info a few days ago. She was really forthcoming and I need to read back but I didn't get a wolfy vibe. She hasn't been around as much the past couple days and I wondered if she was maybe converted or maybe just busy. But I don't think she was an original.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
I have reason to think Ceph isn't an original at least. Since we're in the same daytime pm group we've shared some info a few days ago. She was really forthcoming and I need to read back but I didn't get a wolfy vibe. She hasn't been around as much the past couple days and I wondered if she was maybe converted or maybe just busy. But I don't think she was an original.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I would not include that recruit to be on the safe side. She could always ask for mod clarification though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That recruit is dead (and was village), so it doesn't really matter.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Unlynch aloha
Lynch Animal Midwife
I know nothing about her other than she was at one point recruited into a non-chatty gang.
Lynch Animal Midwife
I know nothing about her other than she was at one point recruited into a non-chatty gang.
Jayna did a damn good job of explaining. But I asked the night of 3/5-3/6. Since we recruited that night we were cleared as of the night before. It is in my role PM that my abilities are prior to any night actions. So if a conversion/recruitment happened that night, it would not be included in my results. I originally tried to do it the night that the actions were stopped because I kept coming up for lynch and I thought I was gonna die before I could use it. But since that didn't count against our abilities, I repeated it the next night. Got back that there were 0 wolves. [emoji106] I'm definitely a villager, and perfectly happy to answer any other questions.
****lynch fireman****
Someone I don't know much about because I don't want to get SOV ruled today. I am interested in aloha's defense though.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Someone I don't know much about because I don't want to get SOV ruled today. I am interested in aloha's defense though.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Well she ninjad me and didn't say much besides what I already knew. Hah.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K