You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Only gang abilities move. If fireman dies there will be no more items made. Again, please don't take the hit on fireman!The drone first, regular gun, tranq and the camera (takes pictures if someone tries to kill you, track or see) according to him.
That said, abilities move so I'm OK with the hit being taken. Not sure why I forgot that part.
Maybe. My ability passed on as a tracker when I died. I can see that just being el capo.
But I don't think it's worth it even if we do lose items. We're getting screwed as villagers here and if we don't narrow things down then we might as well not lynch.
I'm just at that frustrated point that is dangerously bordering apathy. So we need to keep the game moving.
But I don't think it's worth it even if we do lose items. We're getting screwed as villagers here and if we don't narrow things down then we might as well not lynch.
I'm just at that frustrated point that is dangerously bordering apathy. So we need to keep the game moving.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What did the drone do?
What did the drone do?
Track.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We get no info by holding back on the hit, and we have little means of getting direct info in the first place. The ability should still be in play.
Not true. We had multiple individual abilities pass on from player to player.Only gang abilities move. If fireman dies there will be no more items made. Again, please don't take the hit on fireman!
Night closed... Results pending....
Feel free to continue sending in non-essential night actions, I am pretty sure I have all of the essentials. You may continue talking in night groups, but do not discuss any results that you have received.
Feel free to continue sending in non-essential night actions, I am pretty sure I have all of the essentials. You may continue talking in night groups, but do not discuss any results that you have received.
**********
Hey. Did the DocE memorial bill go into effect yet?
*********
Hey. Did the DocE memorial bill go into effect yet?
*********
Interesting you say that, watch today's write up.**********
Hey. Did the DocE memorial bill go into effect yet?
*********
Well this did not happen in my gang when the person above me died. I most definitely did not inherit their ability.Not true. We had multiple individual abilities pass on from player to player.
And PS fireman is in my gang, so if for some reason it's just our gang that doesn't pass abilities on, his ability will be lost. We may not have ways to gain info directly, but he can make investigation items and has been making them. I think this is a terrible hit to take and I hope he survives it somehow.
Interesting you say that, watch today's write up.
*****
Excellent
*****
This evening was fairly interesting. We start with the hit on Fireman. Two gangs decided that it would be best to take out Fireman last night, and they teamed forces at his house. They enter his house to find blueprints for many new inventions that he has created. They see plans for the filing cabinet, a tranquilizer gun, and upgraded tranquilizer gun, a drone, among others. They expected Fireman to be at his work bench tonight, given that he usually would make items on odd nights, but he was not there.
They once again head upstairs and find that he, like many others before him, were sound asleep in their bedroom. Really, when a hit is placed out on you, who in the world thinks it’s best to go and sleep soundly in your bed that night?
The two gang members make quick work of Fireman. A shot in the heart and a shot in the head, 1 by each person. Fireman would not wake the next morning.
--------------
The police had a very interesting night last night. They had set their sights on a target that they were worried might be obtaining too much information working the streets. Or maybe just acting as a mouthpiece for someone that was. In any event, they needed to go down.
They arrived at the house, to find not their original target there, but Kcoughli. They had previously planted a large amount of drugs, guns, and more at the house to ensure a life sentence.
Kcoughli greeted them at the door and welcomed them to “her” home. She stated as the police entered with their warrant that all contents within this house were hers and that she is 100% fully responsible for anything found within.
The police, disappointed at this outcome, sadly arrest Kcoughli.
In interrogations, Kcoughli did admit that she was able to ask questions on the mechanics of this city every 3 nights. In retrospect, the wolves were not too upset about the mistaken arrest
---------------
A warning has been posted on a recent news sight, “Everyone, please remember that the serial killer is still on the loose, who will rig your homes to kill you if you are not careful. Be sure to take enormous amounts of care if you find anything misplaced in your home.”
There was no wiretap last evening.
THE DOCE MEMORIAL LAW WAS SIGNED INTO LAW YESTERDAY!: “We will have truth in hit placement. If you wish to discuss strategy that day, you must say your full role name. You are free to vote as you wish and not reveal your name, but you also can't talk strategy then. If you feel so strongly someone should die and you want to sell your case, you need to put your name on the line*
*wolves may be tempted to lie. They can do so at the mods discretion, but beware. Faking role names often leads to people questioning your lies”
Imprisoned is Kcoughli, The Fall Guy, Villager
Dead is Fireman, The Tinkerer, Villager
It is day 14. Lynch/hit deadline is set for 9:30 pm est. There are 13 players remaining in the game. Note that we are now on DAY PMs!
"The Corner"
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
8. Allieh
The gang's safe house
Evacuated for not being “safe”
The police safe house
Evacuated for not being “safe”
The Police headquarters
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
23. LIS in his white panel van
25. Caia – El cantador, now?????
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
15. Animal Midwife
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre – El negociador
33.PBC – El matador
13. LadyOtheFarm –El Capo
17. Zensing – Pakhan
11. Finnick – Brigadier
5. Trilt – El Soldado
22. DVMD – El Coco
9. Kcoughli – The Fall guy
Dead:
12. Heyyimhayley – The neutral party
29. Rocky – Sovietnik
4. Devastating – The Private Investigator
10. Kam – Homeless Person
1. MJ – Prostitute converted to undercover cop prostitute
30. DocEspana – The Corrupt Politician
18. Stb – The guy selling watches out of his undercoat
34. Teepster – El arsenal turned undercover cop
24. Rojo – The corrupt Prosecutor
7. Cyndia – The Pedophile
35. SoV – El Bajo
21. Dyachei – El Fuerte
6. FS – The Informant
16. Fireman – The Tinkerer
They once again head upstairs and find that he, like many others before him, were sound asleep in their bedroom. Really, when a hit is placed out on you, who in the world thinks it’s best to go and sleep soundly in your bed that night?
The two gang members make quick work of Fireman. A shot in the heart and a shot in the head, 1 by each person. Fireman would not wake the next morning.
--------------
The police had a very interesting night last night. They had set their sights on a target that they were worried might be obtaining too much information working the streets. Or maybe just acting as a mouthpiece for someone that was. In any event, they needed to go down.
They arrived at the house, to find not their original target there, but Kcoughli. They had previously planted a large amount of drugs, guns, and more at the house to ensure a life sentence.
Kcoughli greeted them at the door and welcomed them to “her” home. She stated as the police entered with their warrant that all contents within this house were hers and that she is 100% fully responsible for anything found within.
The police, disappointed at this outcome, sadly arrest Kcoughli.
In interrogations, Kcoughli did admit that she was able to ask questions on the mechanics of this city every 3 nights. In retrospect, the wolves were not too upset about the mistaken arrest
---------------
A warning has been posted on a recent news sight, “Everyone, please remember that the serial killer is still on the loose, who will rig your homes to kill you if you are not careful. Be sure to take enormous amounts of care if you find anything misplaced in your home.”
There was no wiretap last evening.
THE DOCE MEMORIAL LAW WAS SIGNED INTO LAW YESTERDAY!: “We will have truth in hit placement. If you wish to discuss strategy that day, you must say your full role name. You are free to vote as you wish and not reveal your name, but you also can't talk strategy then. If you feel so strongly someone should die and you want to sell your case, you need to put your name on the line*
*wolves may be tempted to lie. They can do so at the mods discretion, but beware. Faking role names often leads to people questioning your lies”
Imprisoned is Kcoughli, The Fall Guy, Villager
Dead is Fireman, The Tinkerer, Villager
It is day 14. Lynch/hit deadline is set for 9:30 pm est. There are 13 players remaining in the game. Note that we are now on DAY PMs!
"The Corner"
2. WildZoo
3. Alohacat
8. Allieh
The gang's safe house
Evacuated for not being “safe”
The police safe house
Evacuated for not being “safe”
The Police headquarters
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
23. LIS in his white panel van
25. Caia – El cantador, now?????
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
15. Animal Midwife
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre – El negociador
33.PBC – El matador
13. LadyOtheFarm –El Capo
17. Zensing – Pakhan
11. Finnick – Brigadier
5. Trilt – El Soldado
22. DVMD – El Coco
9. Kcoughli – The Fall guy
Dead:
12. Heyyimhayley – The neutral party
29. Rocky – Sovietnik
4. Devastating – The Private Investigator
10. Kam – Homeless Person
1. MJ – Prostitute converted to undercover cop prostitute
30. DocEspana – The Corrupt Politician
18. Stb – The guy selling watches out of his undercoat
34. Teepster – El arsenal turned undercover cop
24. Rojo – The corrupt Prosecutor
7. Cyndia – The Pedophile
35. SoV – El Bajo
21. Dyachei – El Fuerte
6. FS – The Informant
16. Fireman – The Tinkerer
I need a break.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***lynch aloha***
or WZ
So if I want to discuss strategy, I need to post my name? Did I interpret that right?
I'm confused as to whether it's here or when we're voting on the hit within gangs. I'll post my role name though.
That would be correct. Caia - it is here.So if I want to discuss strategy, I need to post my name? Did I interpret that right?
Ok. My role name changed to "Runner of the Bloodhound gang" when I was recruited.
***unlynch aloha***
***unlynch aloha***
I tried! I really didn't want anyone to take that hit!************************
You guys are so good at this game. When I get killed for really stupid reasons(or no reasons whatsoever 13 days into a game) I become a bad loser, so go wolves!
************************
I'm seriously disappointed in you guys right now. I hope the ability is transferred, but I'm not holding my breath.
Oh, and my role name: the street fighter
Alright, well my name is Shestyorka, I've been in the Russian mob since the beginning. Just so it's out there, we didn't accept the hit on Fireman last night.
The wolves targeted me last night, I know this because Kcoughli could pick someone to die in place of every night and she told me that she picked me for last night. So...nice try wolves but they still got someone who could ask questions.
I learned this last night:
Idk if it's how it's worded but I don't fully understand what it means
The wolves targeted me last night, I know this because Kcoughli could pick someone to die in place of every night and she told me that she picked me for last night. So...nice try wolves but they still got someone who could ask questions.
I learned this last night:
Wolves can only kill in gangs they are a part of, or from information provided by the informant. The informant can provide info on anyone in the game, regardless of gang affiliations, etc.
Idk if it's how it's worded but I don't fully understand what it means
Alright, well my name is Shestyorka, I've been in the Russian mob since the beginning. Just so it's out there, we didn't accept the hit on Fireman last night.
The wolves targeted me last night, I know this because Kcoughli could pick someone to die in place of every night and she told me that she picked me for last night. So...nice try wolves but they still got someone who could ask questions.
I learned this last night:
Idk if it's how it's worded but I don't fully understand what it means
So if the wolves killed from el capo N1.....
Idk if it's how it's worded but I don't fully understand what it means
It sounds like they either had to have someone on the inside. Or they had to have information on someone specific via the informant (FS, I'm assuming).
I don't know how they would kill Gwen from El Capo on N1 before the informant could give them info unless they had someone there originally. Even Teep being converted N1 doesn't quite work.
***lynch WZ***
I've had many reasons to want to lynch WZ but I keep talking myself out of it. This makes the most sense though with a lot of things.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My name is La Armada, and I am not the wolf you are looking for! Maybe the informant provided info during the day to be used at night.
My name is La Armada, and I am not the wolf you are looking for! Maybe the informant provided info during the day to be used at night.
Certainly possible. I just think that is the less likely of the two options given you have been
- Sending up flags all game
- MJ is somehow enthusiastic about cheering on the wolves when he was rather grumpy about being converted last game
- You are part of 1 of 2 gangs that was supposedly not cleared of wolves at some point in the game (putting both originals as Jil and Swin which I think is much less likely) - I put less weight on this because I would be fine lynching aloha
- Now either the wolves got info on Gwen during the day on D1 in order to kill her that night, then continued getting info on PBC to kill or converted Teep that night as well OR you've just been there the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd just like to say that though it was bound to happen eventually, awful awful timing wolves. I literally just got done with an exam that was pushed back from Friday, ready to start spring break, to find I'm dead. Good luck villagers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
I'd just like to say that though it was bound to happen eventually, awful awful timing wolves. I literally just got done with an exam that was pushed back from Friday, ready to start spring break, to find I'm dead. Good luck villagers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What flags have I been sending up that aren't exactly the same as the ones that got me lynched last game?Certainly possible. I just think that is the less likely of the two options given you have been
- Sending up flags all game
- MJ is somehow enthusiastic about cheering on the wolves when he was rather grumpy about being converted last game
- You are part of 1 of 2 gangs that was supposedly not cleared of wolves at some point in the game (putting both originals as Jil and Swin which I think is much less likely) - I put less weight on this because I would be fine lynching aloha
- Now either the wolves got info on Gwen during the day on D1 in order to kill her that night, then continued getting info on PBC to kill or converted Teep that night as well OR you've just been there the whole time.
![]()
I can't tell you why MJ would be more enthusiastic. Maybe he was converted earlier. I know I at least tend to be more grumpy about conversion if it happens later on in the game.
As for the latter two, I understand what seems most likely. I get it. I'm just telling you it's incorrect.
I am La Armada, original ability was to move my gang members between different roster groups. I inherited some abilities from my fallen compadres, though most of them are useless now (were one time use or only could be used when we were the largest gang). The others are useful, sort of, but not the "omg we can't win this game without those abilities!!!11!" type unfortunately, and I can only use one at a time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What flags have I been sending up that aren't exactly the same as the ones that got me lynched last game?
I can't tell you why MJ would be more enthusiastic. Maybe he was converted earlier. I know I at least tend to be more grumpy about conversion if it happens later on in the game.
As for the latter two, I understand what seems most likely. I get it. I'm just telling you it's incorrect.
I am La Armada, original ability was to move my gang members between different roster groups. I inherited some abilities from my fallen compadres, though most of them are useless now (were one time use or only could be used when we were the largest gang). The others are useful, sort of, but not the "omg we can't win this game without those abilities!!!11!" type unfortunately, and I can only use one at a time.
I'm not comfortable attributing any flags that have popped up for me to being the same as last game, honestly. But I can understand a more quiet approach when you have a role like a protector vs one that is in your words "boring"
If you have ideas on where to go from here, I'm fully willing to listen. It seems like the game is dying a slow death of anyone that actually comments on things in the thread, which is pretty lame. If there's one way for the villagers to lose, it's by everyone saying nothing until the last hour.
Role name- associate.
I could easily go for a midwife or a WZ lynch. I had a theory that led me to totally believe Midwife was a wolf, now I'm second guessing it. So for now
••••lynch WZ••••
I could easily go for a midwife or a WZ lynch. I had a theory that led me to totally believe Midwife was a wolf, now I'm second guessing it. So for now
••••lynch WZ••••
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
More quiet approach in both games has nothing to do with my role and everything to do with my work schedule, but I suppose I screwed myself over by being so active when I had too much time on my hands 😉
I think it is worth finding out if we can trust aloha's info. That is my only idea at the moment, and seems to me to be the best course of action because it would clear a good number of people as far as originals go, at least.
lynch aloha
I think it is worth finding out if we can trust aloha's info. That is my only idea at the moment, and seems to me to be the best course of action because it would clear a good number of people as far as originals go, at least.
lynch aloha
Role name- associate.
Can you elaborate?
Role name- Kassir, in the Russian gang
So the last question that kcough asked (I think the night before last) was if there was any wolves in the Russian gang, to which she got zero. She was in the druggie chat with Aloha and apparently Aloha asked the same night or around there how many wolves were in our Russian gang and also got zero. Now idk if she was just claiming that after Kcough revealed her question, but it makes me think she is telling the truth.More quiet approach in both games has nothing to do with my role and everything to do with my work schedule, but I suppose I screwed myself over by being so active when I had too much time on my hands 😉
I think it is worth finding out if we can trust aloha's info. That is my only idea at the moment, and seems to me to be the best course of action because it would clear a good number of people as far as originals go, at least.
lynch aloha
What was your theory?Role name- associate.
I could easily go for a midwife or a WZ lynch. I had a theory that led me to totally believe Midwife was a wolf, now I'm second guessing it. So for now
••••lynch WZ••••
Role name- Kassir, in the Russian gang
So the last question that kcough asked (I think the night before last) was if there was any wolves in the Russian gang, to which she got zero. She was in the druggie chat with Aloha and apparently Aloha asked the same night or around there how many wolves were in our Russian gang and also got zero. Now idk if she was just claiming that after Kcough revealed her question, but it makes me think she is telling the truth.
What was your theory?
Kcough didn't tell the druggie chat that. I don't know if she posted in the thread that she asked that but I never saw it.
My theory:
Someone told me that they thought the druggie chat PM was the lowest ranking member of each gang each night. I don't actually know if this is true or not. However, there are five people in it each night, so we thought it could be the lowest of each gang and the lowest of the wolves. It makes sense to me that it is the lowest members because I was originally in it until we recruited someone to our gang, then they were in it, then when we recruited a second person that new person was the one in it. Then when a recruit died it moved back up the ladder. With that being said, as far as I can tell Animal Midwife has been in it since N1. This makes me wonder if they are the lowest ranking wolf just coasting along. I think all the gangs must have either recruited or lost someone at this point, so I find it weird that Midwife seems to not have changed rank ever. But then i realized that the other two wolves were "converted/turned" so then midwife should have changed rankings in terms of wolves.
Is Midwife in the Russian gang?
I was at one point the lowest rank in my gang, and I was not in the druggie chat, the person above me was in it, and died villager. I did not enter the druggie chat at that point either.
That kills my theory then.I was at one point the lowest rank in my gang, and I was not in the druggie chat, the person above me was in it, and died villager. I did not enter the druggie chat at that point either.
It's just weird that there would be consistently five people for four gangs. What gang was kcough in, Russian?
It's just weird that there would be consistently five people for four gangs. What gang was kcough in, Russian?
The existence of the druggie chat could be linked to her role and that's why she's always in it.
NoIs Midwife in the Russian gang?
YepIt's just weird that there would be consistently five people for four gangs. What gang was kcough in, Russian?
I'm The Stripper. I haven't been able to find anything out much as of late. I'd be down for a WZ lynch though. Something just seems off, but I have no actual evidence.
Has anyone tried recruiting her then?
Because she's not in mine and I was told she's not with aloha/ceph/jayna and wasn't in el capo.
I think we did and were told we were unsuccessfulHas anyone tried recruiting her then?
Because she's not in mine and I was told she's not with aloha/ceph/jayna and wasn't in el capo.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think we did and were told we were unsuccessful
Interesting.....
Very, because Kcough told us last night that she was in the bloodhound gang... I wonder if kcough was told this by midwife herself or someone else...Interesting.....
@Animal Midwife care to explain??
@Animal Midwife - which gang are you in? You mentioned they wouldn't talk to you in the druggie chat.
Very, because Kcough told us last night that she was in the bloodhound gang... I wonder if kcough was told this by midwife herself or someone else...
@Animal Midwife care to explain??
The Bloodhound.
She is not park of our crew. I'm very curious.
I just caught up on the druggie chat that I was a part of yesterday. @Ashgirl - is Caiter in your group? Because kc asked about her and she's also not in the other gangs...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K