Infiltrated WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We don't have time to screw around with 5 people left and that's what is worrying.
I agree. By my count tomorrow would be the last lynch or the wolf would win.

I just can't figure it out- We have all of the evidence (write-up + question) of a wolf in BHG but it still not making sense to me.
 
I agree it seems different.

Well we know this- there were Imprisonments, Kills, and then Caiter could seer and WZ could move people around.

Has anyone figured out the pattern why there were two imprisonments on some nights and also a kill? I wonder if they have more than one ability they can use per night? They would have to right?

Yet another question- if someone is blocked, is that with all of their abilities or just one? @Caia, you have the most experience, do you know what is most common?

And no, I have not. Even in the HIMYM game I was neutral, not a wolf. I had a ton of abilities but could only use one at a time.

I haven't been able to figure out anything on imprisonments vs kills, no. STL commented that they were synonymous somewhere on the thread that I remember but I don't get it at all.

I've only ever had one ability to use and when swin has blocked me, I was doing nothing anyway. But traditionally, it would block everything otherwise there would be no point. Except for whole gang abilities.
 
@Caia @Cephal0pod
GUYS. Do not accept the hit on Swin tonight!!!

I just went back and read the thread for 30 minutes because I was so freaking confused.


.... I'm an idiot.

I asked how many wolves were in the gang night 14 and asked "As of day 15, how many wolves are in BHG"

I got one. BHG recruited Kata night 14.

I also thought the write-up clearly stated that BHG was the one that was infiltrated that night. But it wasn't. You guys recruited her.

The night began with a broadcast that was somehow broadcasting only on the television of the current gang leaders (except for WZ, but we will get to that later), which appeared as the following:

The anthem of the president played in the background while a shadowy figure appeared on the screen. The shadowy figure was visibly beaming, even with all of the digital editing causing his face to appear as a constantly changing, shadowy blackness.

“To all of you watching, and by that I mean the three remaining gang leaders, I congratulate you. You must truly be doing well for yourself, you have gotten rid of two of our undercovers already. Also, your gangs are all in the process of taking out one of my finest cops, who would have become a lieutenant. She was a fine officer, but her sacrifice won’t be in vain.”

The man starts chuckling, which turns into an obnoxious snortling. “So, why am I so happy right now? Why am I laughing you may ask? Well, you see, it all comes down to trades. You see, I let you take my knight, but when I get your bishop, your rook, and your queen in return, then I am not such an unhappy man.”

The man on the television shakes his head. “Oh yes, that’s right, you probably have no clue what I mean. Well, you did send all of your men after my undercover cop. So, that has left all of you vulnerable, in one way, shape or form. For example, one of you is going to lose half of your gang tonight, as there is no one left to protect your gang, and you decided that it wasn’t worth your time to protect them tonight. Another one of you has been infiltrated tonight, thanks to some handy undercover work on our part. Good luck trying to parse out which one of you that happened to.

“And yes, the third one. Well, did you know that your friend DVMD had learned from the matador on the art of killing people. I mean that killing of DocE was so elaborate and well planned that we let her stay free a few extra nights even though we had all the evidence we needed against her. You know, just enough time for WZ to learn the tricks of the game.”

The man pauses and turns to face the camera squarely. “You see, they knew that a bomb that could be set off by very high frequencies could be easily placed in your house without notice. And they also knew that if the TV were to emit such a high frequency, then death would come almost instantaneously for the person who was sitting right underneath the bomb. Speaking of which…”

In real time, 2 of the three remaining gang leaders heard a large boom coming from the other side of town.

The man paused, and then smiled from ear to ear. “That’s right, one of your friends just died. Too bad to, as he was actually able to figure out all of our true role names. Ah well, better luck next time I guess?”

“Well, I should really let you go back to your almost non-existent gangs that are either obliterated, infiltrated, or both. And don’t worry, death will come shortly for those that deserve it. It is almost over. Is it all, almost over.”
-------------------

Guys... Kata is the wolf.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad


I asked how many wolves were in the gang night 14 and asked "As of day 15, how many wolves are in BHG"

I got one. BHG recruited Kata night 14.


Hm, definitely an interesting find, but how do we know for sure that that one wolf is Kata? Why couldn't it have been someone else in that gang who was a wolf prior to when the gang recruited Kata?

Edit: wait, just reread your post... I see what you are saying now.

I guess I'm willing to risk it.
 
Hm, definitely an interesting find, but how do we know for sure that that one wolf is Kata? Why couldn't it have been someone else in that gang?
Well we don't know for sure.

But we do know that Caia has been blocked not once, but twice. It can't be her.

I still stand by my theory that when Swin was blocked the night aloha didn't die, the write up specifically said that that person was looking to kill her all night, and then couldn't do it because of your retreat. Why would it say that if she was already blocked??? I'm thinking because it was Kata, not Swin.

Also, Kata would be an awesome convert. Never really says much, doesn't raise lots of suspicion. Never up for lynch. It would be perfect target.
 
Well we don't know for sure.

But we do know that Caia has been blocked not once, but twice. It can't be her.

I still stand by my theory that when Swin was blocked the night aloha didn't die, the write up specifically said that that person was looking to kill her all night, and then couldn't do it because of your retreat. Why would it say that if she was already blocked??? I'm thinking because it was Kata, not Swin.

Also, Kata would be an awesome convert. Never really says much, doesn't raise lots of suspicion. Never up for lynch. It would be perfect target.
I'm seriously not the wolf. It was determined that there was a wolf in bhg before I was recruited.
 
Yet another reason why- Day 14 was the convert. Night 14, I still had Caiter in my gang. We both had to agree on a question. So I said "Maybe ask how many wolves are in the BHG gang?" and she didn't even hesitate to say "sure!" Why would she say sure... unless she knew there wasn't a wolf in there??? That night (14), Kata was recruited (there's no way Caiter would have known that), so when my question came back, I got one wolf in the BHG.
 
Also, Kata would be an awesome convert. Never really says much, doesn't raise lots of suspicion. Never up for lynch. It would be perfect target.

I definitely agree with you here - I made a similar observation earlier in the thread.

Hm.

Does anyone know anything about why Swin is saying that the hit attempt would be futile?
 
I definitely agree with you here - I made a similar observation earlier in the thread.

Hm.

Does anyone know anything about why Swin is saying that the hit attempt would be futile?
Because as leader, you frequently get a few kill avoidances. At least most did. She was leader from the start, so I'm assuming she has a kill avoidance left.

We can go kill Swin, but 1) It wouldn't work and 2) the way that she literally talked to me about everything that's going on, I really don't think she's the wolf. And it was bugging me all day, which is why I went back and caught my error.
 
Because as leader, you frequently get a few kill avoidances. At least most did. She was leader from the start, so I'm assuming she has a kill avoidance left.

We can go kill Swin, but 1) It wouldn't work and 2) the way that she literally talked to me about everything that's going on, I really don't think she's the wolf. And it was bugging me all day, which is why I went back and caught my error.

I see. Well, I am still leery but I think I am convinced enough to take your word for it for tonight.
 
@Caia @Cephal0pod
GUYS. Do not accept the hit on Swin tonight!!!

I just went back and read the thread for 30 minutes because I was so freaking confused.


.... I'm an idiot.

I asked how many wolves were in the gang night 14 and asked "As of day 15, how many wolves are in BHG"

I got one. BHG recruited Kata night 14.

I also thought the write-up clearly stated that BHG was the one that was infiltrated that night. But it wasn't. You guys recruited her.



Guys... Kata is the wolf.

OK, I'm willing to go with it. It will hopefully buy some time.
 
I will hopefully be around tomorrow during the day when I'm "studying" and I know I keep saying this, but it's actually serious. I have a high suspicion he's wanting to propose this weekend and that is why he is so angry at me for still being in this game (because he really does hate when I play). So please don't be mad if I never come on. He wants me to ask to be mod-killed but I just can't do that. But I think he's mad enough to cancel his plans if I'm still playing.

I have a lot of respect for the players and the mods that put so much effort into this.

I'm really sorry.
 
If there is one wolf in BHG, then it is either Caia or Swin. My night actions show up in the write up. All the PM transcripts or whatever in write ups are from me because I'm wire tapped.

Lynch Caia

So this game can potentially end at some point plus Caia wants to bow out anyways.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last night involved several interesting actions. We start off with two gang leaders discussing the hit on Swin and flip flopping on what they want to do. It seems like the arguing would go on all night, just as Swin had anticipated. Swin had decided that it wasn't worth it anymore. She would do a final act of defiance that would allow her to go out completely on her own terms, no one else deciding her fate.

She went and stared at the knife, it's blade glistening against the lights of the room. "Heh, I guess everyone would be surprised by this...." She laughs nervously as she looks at the sharp point of the knife, thinking of how quick she can end it.

Someone entered the room with her. "Don't do it, it's not worth it." The person stared unblinking at her.

"You see, at least one of the other ones will decide to kill me tonight. I refuse to give them the pleasure. Instead, I am going to go out the way I should, with honor and..."

"You mean like a coward. I mean, I don't understand why you would do this. There is still so much great stuff that can be done. And you, you are throwing it all away, for what? For what you are anticipating will happen?"

"For what I know will happen. Or rather, what should happen. If I am not killed tonight, it represents a problem with the gang system, a problem that I no longer wish to be a part of. And thus, I must do what I have to do. Just know that I valued everything you have done." With that, she slit her own throat, and blood started spurting out of her. She must have taken something else as well, as she was unconscious within a minute, and dead a minute later....
------------------
At the meeting, the two gang leaders had conflicting views on what to do, and were still arguing back on forth as to whether Swin should die. Before they could finish their discussions, they heard sirens....

Ashgirl immediately shot up and sprinted towards the back door. She hopped out and tried to make it to her car, but police had already surrounded the car. "Oh no, I forgot to tell her." Ashgirl tried to call up Ceph to let her know what she needed to do. "You need to accept the hit I put out on her. You just need to..." She was thinking as the phone was ringing, but her thoughts were interrupted by the words freeze.

Asgirl knew better than to run at this point. She knew that they have shot others for less. She sunk down to her knees, threw her hands up in the air, and was promptly arrested, hearing the other gang leader's voice distantly in the babckground, calling for her...

Imrpisoned is ashgirl, Kassir, leader and last remaining member of the Russian gang
Dead is Swin, The Bloodhound, leader of The Bloodhound Gang

There are 3 players remaining in the game. Lynch deadline will end when everyone is set in their votes.

All people may pm with one another at this point in the game.

Caia
Ceph
Kata
 
**********************************

Imrpisoned is ashgirl, Kassir, leader and last remaining member of the Russian gang

sad.gif


**********************************
 
Last edited:
Arghhh. Well Ash, you were right about Swin not being wolfy.

Now here's the question. I blocked Kata last night. Is arresting people a wolf ability or one of the villager's abilities?
 
Ok, well now you get to enjoy a series of posts all by me since you guys aren't here. :lame:

I voted no on the hit last night, swin didn't explicitly say that she was changing her vote from yes and was wishy-washy and kata kept her yes. So I'm guessing I was the person that tried to talk her out of it in the write-up. To me, that was a crap move to keep that hit because now we're faced with one lynch when we could have had 4 people here and put the burden on tonight instead of this lynch.

I have been blocked multiple times and watched with the drone and was willing to let Jilary quite literally beat the **** out of me. It. Is. Not. Me.

Kata was supposedly blocked last night while there was an arrest, hasn't done anything else this game. Do we know arrests can be blocked? Have they been blocked before?
Ceph called a retreat when there was an attack on Aloha, hasn't done anything else this game.
 
Let's just not discuss anything at all because that has served us so well each time!

***unlynch kata***

because I don't have a clue anymore. Ceph saying nothing and just floating along has made me suspicious for a while now too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was blocked last night from doing nothing apparently. I don't know because it wasn't mentioned to me by mods and I did not submit a night action. I didn't change my vote off of the hit because I was convinced that Caia or swin was the convert. I know I am not the convert. And so if we kept the hit and either got a villager or not, then we would know who the remaining person was. Caia has got to be the wolf.

Lynch Caia
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad