-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*******************************************************************************
It's all good villagers, make me proud!
********************************************************************************
It's all good villagers, make me proud!
********************************************************************************
Damnit you guys, a wolf would NOT willingly sacrifice themselves like that just to take out one person with next to no role.
***lynch swin***
So we can be freaking done with this game.
***lynch swin***
So we can be freaking done with this game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************************************************************
Come on! Everyone was just beginning to trust me!
Oh well. I got WAY farther than I thought I would for my first time.
Go villagers! I know you can win!
***************************************************************
Come on! Everyone was just beginning to trust me!
Oh well. I got WAY farther than I thought I would for my first time.
Go villagers! I know you can win!
***************************************************************
Last edited:
That's how I feel.************
everytime I check in I'm just like 😵
************
"Hopefully the Last Day" Lynch Tally
Swin (3): Caia, Ash, Kata
3/5 voting. Missing: Swin and Ceph
Swin (3): Caia, Ash, Kata
3/5 voting. Missing: Swin and Ceph
Well frick. Sorry Jil.
lynch Swin
lynch Swin
*****************
Why is everyone not dead yet? I left instructions for destruction and am disappoint there is anyone left alive. 🙁
Why is everyone not dead yet? I left instructions for destruction and am disappoint there is anyone left alive. 🙁
*************************************
Why is everyone not dead yet? I left instructions for destruction and am disappoint there is anyone left alive. 🙁
I'm livin' it up in prison. Not dead! 😛
********************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**********
I thought I would come back to something much more exciting
**********
I thought I would come back to something much more exciting

**********
******************
Well, if you want to get technical for the jailed peeps. heh********************
I'm livin' it up in prison. Not dead! 😛
********************
**********************
Well, if you want to get technical for the jailed peeps. heh
![]()
They'll all probably die soon in there. I'm pretty sure I was the one who was supposed to be feeding them, but then I died.
****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@swiniazycie yoy are up. If she responds and we have no movement for an hour or so, I am going to close at that point
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********@swiniazycie yoy are up. If she responds and we have no movement for an hour or so, I am going to close at that point
Meanwhile, if she never responds, the game is extended indefinitely. WW Eternal.
*********
Just going for the most # of pages in a WW game clearly (although I am pretty sure I would only be halfway there lol)*********
Meanwhile, if she never responds, the game is extended indefinitely. WW Eternal.
*********
I'm just going to keep posting cat gifs.
***************
you know what I hate most? When there are so many gifs that it has a hard time loading the page
***************
you know what I hate most? When there are so many gifs that it has a hard time loading the page
***************
**************
@Caia is clearly getting ready for this:
Bryn Mawr Film Institute's Internet Cat Video Festival:
***************
@Caia is clearly getting ready for this:
Bryn Mawr Film Institute's Internet Cat Video Festival:
***************
*************
how about cat snake gifs?
*************
how about cat snake gifs?
*************
***************
you know what I hate most? When there are so many gifs that it has a hard time loading the page
***************
Maybe you should be more entertaining then!
**************Maybe you should be more entertaining then!
incarcerated, remember?
**************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm actually just hardcore procrastinating writing down my feelings in my weekly client interaction journal. For whoever said there wasn't crap assignments in vet school, they should know they were wrong.
Just going for the most # of pages in a WW game clearly (although I am pretty sure I would only be halfway there lol)
Yeah, you aren't even halfway there.... have to get to 96 pages to tie, so 97 pages to have the most. Not even close.
*********************
^pretend there are stars in that above post. Like it is radiology and you are using your imaginoscope to see what the radiologists claim to be there.
***********************
^pretend there are stars in that above post. Like it is radiology and you are using your imaginoscope to see what the radiologists claim to be there.
***********************
Nothing beats shark gifs.
Swin has told me to go ahead so...
Lynch closed... Results pending...
Lynch closed... Results pending...
Everyone has surrounded swin, ready to take her down. But then she disappeared. Not in the sense that she slipped away. She literally vanished in front of everyone's eyes. Hopefully she can be found at night, the gangs muttered about to each other....
A hit has been placed on swin. Night deadline will be when all actions have been received
A hit has been placed on swin. Night deadline will be when all actions have been received
Y'all gonna be really disappointed up here.
Y'all gonna be really disappointed up here.
You are seriously not helping.
We can talk more in gang chat or here if you're willing but saying nothing and just going along with it hurts the villagers and I don't know what else I can reasonably do or say to you guys about that.
It's been quiet all game.

I've just been busy all day. I don't have any defense for not being a convert. I helped kill FS and used all my powers earlier to help find wolves. I have a block ability I've been using against people (when I'm not blocked) but it's been inconclusive. I've told all this to Ash so I don't understand why her conclusion was to automatically lynch me when I've be telling her exactly how I've used my ability and what I've found out (which is pretty much nothing) and taking her block suggestions into consideration. I got nothing. I have no idea who is left.
Honestly I've been mulling over it all day and it still doesn't make sense to me. My gut says you're not a wolf and honestly I'm only lynching you because you blocked Caia last night correct? -> If she was blocked there's only one in the gang that's left 🙁. Unless there is some mechanism where blocking doesn't work? But didn't you say you successfully blocked Caia the night before?I've just been busy all day. I don't have any defense for not being a convert. I helped kill FS and used all my powers earlier to help find wolves. I have a block ability I've been using against people (when I'm not blocked) but it's been inconclusive. I've told all this to Ash so I don't understand why her conclusion was to automatically lynch me when I've be telling her exactly how I've used my ability and what I've found out (which is pretty much nothing) and taking her block suggestions into consideration. I got nothing. I have no idea who is left.
I blocked her the night before. I send in an early blockyesterday for today and was never told if it worked or not. I assumed it did and STL is just busy at the conference
STL told me I was blocked, so I would double check with him on that.
Is there anyway some results could have been screwed with? Because I'm really wondering if we're completely off.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmmm... It could be? But the only ability we don't know is Ceph's right? And I suppose your new one? Did you completely lose your old ability? Does anyone know if anyone has an ability to mess up night results right now?Is there anyway some results could have been screwed with? Because I'm really wondering if we're completely off.
And then there's the question- do you think someone could have screwed with the night results when there was a conversion, my question, and who knows what else?
Though now that I think about it, it's probably not Ceph because they called out the retreat to protect Aloha.Hmmm... It could be? But the only ability we don't know is Ceph's right? And I suppose your new one? Did you completely lose your old ability? Does anyone know if anyone has an ability to mess up night results right now?
And then there's the question- do you think someone could have screwed with the night results when there was a conversion, my question, and who knows what else?
Hmmm... It could be? But the only ability we don't know is Ceph's right? And I suppose your new one? Did you completely lose your old ability? Does anyone know if anyone has an ability to mess up night results right now?
And then there's the question- do you think someone could have screwed with the night results when there was a conversion, my question, and who knows what else?
I got out of jail with no ability and then got a small one when I was recruited. Both swin and jil knew it. The night results is what is holding me back. I'm concerned that STL has lead us down the path before with SOV and hints but this didn't seem the same to me.
I have no idea what STL would give the police for abilities though, have you been a wolf in one of his games? How I met your mother wasn't this complex.
We don't have time to screw around with 5 people left and that's what is worrying.
I agree it seems different.I got out of jail with no ability and then got a small one when I was recruited. Both swin and jil knew it. The night results is what is holding me back. I'm concerned that STL has lead us down the path before with SOV and hints but this didn't seem the same to me.
I have no idea what STL would give the police for abilities though, have you been a wolf in one of his games? How I met your mother wasn't this complex.
Well we know this- there were Imprisonments, Kills, and then Caiter could seer and WZ could move people around.
Has anyone figured out the pattern why there were two imprisonments on some nights and also a kill? I wonder if they have more than one ability they can use per night? They would have to right?
Yet another question- if someone is blocked, is that with all of their abilities or just one? @Caia, you have the most experience, do you know what is most common?
And no, I have not. Even in the HIMYM game I was neutral, not a wolf. I had a ton of abilities but could only use one at a time.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K