Interested in hearing from others!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stpellegrino

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received my matching result and I am very happy with the outcome. I got advice from my home PD to list a particular school at the top and I did. She worked hard for me to get an interview with this school and gave me guarantees that they would rank me high enough so if I put them at the top I would end up matching for sure. She also said her reputation was at stake so I actually ranked this particular school ahead of better, but far reach schools. I think I got good advice. It saved me lots of stress and it worked well. I highly recommend it, did someone have an equally positive experience doing something similar?

Feel free to DM me as well! :)

Members don't see this ad.

For future students: You should rank programs in the order you want to go to them in. Don't pay attention to how you think they might be ranking you. If you rank reach programs higher and they don't rank you high enough to match, you will still end up at a place that ranked you well.