• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

Psyduck

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2006
Status
Hello everyone,

The Psychology Interview Feedback area is still looking a little sparse. I know there are many of you on here who interviewed in years past and I would like to invite you to fill in your experiences interviewing at different schools. And those of us who will be interviewing in a couple of months (hopefully! knock on wood) should do the same.

Thanks!

Terapueta24

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2008
Status
Psychology Student
Since many of us are trying to plan what our schedules might (hopefully) look like in February/ March maybe we could also post when we know when different schools are having their interview weekends as soon as we find out.

I have heard that DePaul is 2/13 or 2/16 and UMass Amherst is the first weekend in February.

irish80122

DCT at Miss State U.
15+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2003
Status
Psychologist
I have posted on all of my interviews from two years ago, and I agree that I hope previous students do the same as that feedback is very helpful. I wish it had been around when I applied (it was started right after our interviews).

Interviews are stressful enough, it helps to at least know what to expect!

eugeniegal

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2008
Status
Psychology Student
University of Oregon counseling psychology program will hold its Interview Day on 1/30. Invitations should go out early January.

About the Ads