Interview Invitation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psyduck

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The Psychology Interview Feedback area is still looking a little sparse. I know there are many of you on here who interviewed in years past and I would like to invite you to fill in your experiences interviewing at different schools. And those of us who will be interviewing in a couple of months (hopefully! knock on wood) should do the same.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Since many of us are trying to plan what our schedules might (hopefully) look like in February/ March maybe we could also post when we know when different schools are having their interview weekends as soon as we find out.

I have heard that DePaul is 2/13 or 2/16 and UMass Amherst is the first weekend in February.

I have posted on all of my interviews from two years ago, and I agree that I hope previous students do the same as that feedback is very helpful. I wish it had been around when I applied (it was started right after our interviews).

Interviews are stressful enough, it helps to at least know what to expect!

University of Oregon counseling psychology program will hold its Interview Day on 1/30. Invitations should go out early January.