interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fluropanda

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, this forum is very informative.
I'm about to go on my first pain interview. I've got an anesthesiology background. What are some key aspects to look for in a program (besides how happy the current fellows are). Do programs just paint a peachy picture during interview or are they pretty honest?
Also, do any program stagger their fellows as far as start date is concerned? Would it be okay to start say in August instead of July?
Thanks!
 
fluropanda said:
Hi, this forum is very informative.
I'm about to go on my first pain interview. I've got an anesthesiology background. What are some key aspects to look for in a program (besides how happy the current fellows are). Do programs just paint a peachy picture during interview or are they pretty honest?
Also, do any program stagger their fellows as far as start date is concerned? Would it be okay to start say in August instead of July?
Thanks!

not to be to hard on you on your first post.... but did you mean
flouropanda and not fluropanda?

😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chinochulo said:
Don't mean to hate on you, wonthurtabit, but you aren't winning any spelling bees either.... :laugh:

ahh spank me... no more late nites on the pain website... i think i left my cake out in the rain.... w/ too much flour. i go back lick my wounds for a bit, so they wonthurt---so much. 😴
 
😕 Would anybody know if apply pain fellow program, What I need submit. Do I need sent them personal statement.
 
ypain said:
😕 Would anybody know if apply pain fellow program, What I need submit. Do I need sent them personal statement.

Well there are links to anesthesia and pm&r pain fellowships on this website (painrounds.com). Make sure to have your personal statement proofread by an English major 😉