This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bcmak

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I was hoping to get some light shed on a few questions I had about JHU's MHS and Ph.D program in Epi. I can't seem to find my answers in the handbook they have online.

If I'm admitted to the MHS program, can I internally apply for the Ph.D program? If I'm admitted into the Ph.D program, does my MHS coursework count towards the Ph.D coursework or does it reset??

Conversely, if I'm admitted into the Ph.D program, am I also award an MHS or ScM degree after coursework is completed?

Thanks for your time!