KCOM Tour

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

victor

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to reach out to some prospective KCOM students or newly accepted students.

If you want to see what our school is like thru a student perspective, check out the KCOM students website at
http://kcomstudents.org/

The tour currently only has info about our labs. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Victor's www.KCOMstudents.org site is an OPEN venue where you can query current students on their honest opinions about their school. I am also a moderator there...you will get the 'real skinny' if you just ask. We're not here to act as sales people nor are we or Vic's site endorsed or sponsored by KCOM. That way we can tell you what's up w/o fear of reprisal.

That said, I know of no students who are dissatisfied with KCOM. We all know of things we feel could be improved; but that will be true of any and all schools.

Personally, I think the place is awesome! I could not have chosen a better place. This is the only school I encountered who genuinely concerns itself over the students' families. KCOM spends a great deal of time and money ensuring significant others, spouses and children feel welcome and can become involved in the school as well.

Drop by and check out the site. Right now, as a relatively new place, it's a wee bit 'low-traffic'; but that's improving!

You can also visit www.kcom.edu, the official web-site of the school.

------------------
Old Man Dave
KCOM, Class of 2003