KCUMB vs AT Still Arizona? DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted361530

Hey all. I've been accepted to both and I love at still arizona's philosophy and set up. However, I've recorded some advice to reconsider kcumb.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all. I've been accepted to both and I love at still arizona's philosophy and set up. However, I've recorded some advice to reconsider kcumb.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!
I've heard some pretty cool things about the genesis curriculum at KCUMB... SOMA has didactic learning and you will probably end up moving after your first year. Food for thought.

I think it's more important to stay close to family and friends than choose between these two schools (if one of these provides that luxury). Otherwise, I have also heard wonderful things about KCUMB

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard some pretty cool things about the genesis curriculum at KCUMB... SOMA has didactic learning and you will probably end up moving after your first year. Food for thought.

KCUMB's genesis curriculum is the closest thing to SOMA's Clinical Presentation curriculum that I've found.

This decision may (and probably should) come down to geographical preference and cost.

For me, it will be about the school that made me feel the most comfortable and also feel that I can do the best in that given environment. Being close to family is important for me as well. Good luck with your decision and definitely keep us posted. :)