hoorayforthings

Nov 20, 2010
Status (Visible)
Hey all. I've been accepted to both and I love at still arizona's philosophy and set up. However, I've recorded some advice to reconsider kcumb.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!

dntke1518

7+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey all. I've been accepted to both and I love at still arizona's philosophy and set up. However, I've recorded some advice to reconsider kcumb.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!
I've heard some pretty cool things about the genesis curriculum at KCUMB... SOMA has didactic learning and you will probably end up moving after your first year. Food for thought.

Planets

Apr 14, 2012
Status (Visible)
I think it's more important to stay close to family and friends than choose between these two schools (if one of these provides that luxury). Otherwise, I have also heard wonderful things about KCUMB

About the Ads

SLC

A Punk Rock Country Doc
10+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2010
The Empire
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I've heard some pretty cool things about the genesis curriculum at KCUMB... SOMA has didactic learning and you will probably end up moving after your first year. Food for thought.

KCUMB's genesis curriculum is the closest thing to SOMA's Clinical Presentation curriculum that I've found.

This decision may (and probably should) come down to geographical preference and cost.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.