2023-2024 A.T. Still University (Mesa, Arizona) ATSU-SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just received an invitation for an in person interview. I have already paid my deposit at PNW and RVU Utah. And words of advice? I have no ties to any of these areas.
Do you mind sharing your stats? still waiting to hear from PNW

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my interview here as they mentioned (very nicely) that they are currently only interviewing for waitlist positions.

Lol, just saw this in my inbox: OOS II, but I'm almost an M2. Applied last minuted last year before getting accepted from my current school. Couldn't get a refund from AACOMAS so I just left it as is.

If anyone needs: primary submitted end of May/early June, secondary submitted a day after released.

Members don't see this ad :)
my interview invite email didn’t mention anything about them only interviewing for waitlist rn so i’m debating if it’s worth it to fly all the way out for it if it really is just for the waitlist.

II today, will be declining. They said in a separate email that the class is filled and they're only interviewing for a WL

my interview invite email didn’t mention anything about them only interviewing for waitlist rn so i’m debating if it’s worth it to fly all the way out for it if it really is just for the waitlist.
If this is one of the few opportunities for an A, I would still go for it. I was accepted off the alternate waitlist 10 days before orientation!

Reactions: 1 users
refer to my previous comment, could be worth it but it depends on your situation

Got the II today, but with the extra email saying it was for a position on the waitlist. I was hoping they still did video interviews. 😅

At this point mid April, are there anymore interview invites to any of the DO schools for a real spot?

• Dislike
Hi guys! I made a GroupMe for accepted students :) Would love to get to know some of y’all before school starts!

Click here to join: GroupMe